It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Bush Shapeshifting Thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Normally i completely understand why a thread is deleted. But this one actually had something. Whether it is a matter of lighting or something more supernatural, i think we should leave it up to everyone to decide!

The video in question:

bush shapeshifting

Pause the video at 4 seconds.

then continue to pause and press play on an off.. you can see his eyes turn from human to reptilian instantly!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I did it and I see exactly what you are talking about, at exactly 4 seconds, the pupils go to vertical slits, I don't know if this is just a camera anomoly, or lighting, hard to say but i have not seen something like this before in any videos i have have taken or seen on TV.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah it may have something to do with the lighting im not really sure, but his pupils constantly go from round to vertical slits during the whole interview.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The thread was deleted because the author went around and posted it on many boards. This video is just like the other vids of leaders "shapeshifting" low quality, possibly manipulated, and generally indiscernable. I doubt theres any truth to that video.

Edit to add: Besides, if you were an all powerful shapeshifting reptillian, would you make your eyes go from one type to another while on camera addressing the nation?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was wondering what happened to that thread as well. I was rather skeptical at first, but after watching the video several more times, his pupils clearly resemble vertical slits, very noticeable when he looks up at :4 seconds.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
The thread was deleted because the author went around and posted it on many boards. This video is just like the other vids of leaders "shapeshifting" low quality, possibly manipulated, and generally indiscernable. I doubt theres any truth to that video.

Edit to add: Besides, if you were an all powerful shapeshifting reptillian, would you make your eyes go from one type to another while on camera addressing the nation?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

Hell, i dont suscribe to the shapeshifting theory, but why not change his eyes on camera. 99.99 percent of people wouldnt believe it even if they saw it for themselves

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Hell, i dont suscribe to the shapeshifting theory, but why not change his eyes on camera. 99.99 percent of people wouldnt believe it even if they saw it for themselves

Bolding mine, good to know.

Why not change his eyes? It serves no purpose, outside of saying, "hey, im a reptile, look at my eyes." A little to much exposure if you ask me, especially from a species that supposidly feeds on us and controls the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At 35 seconds something shiny appears in his left eye,it could be a reflection but at the same time an electrical type noise is heard,(up the volume)he pulls a face like the Emperor and the camera quickly cuts back to Clinton.

He appears more like an android,with a miniture camera in his eye than a reptile imo.?

This part of the video was strange but thought the rest of the eye effect was down to poor video quality.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Kilgour]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What kind of conspirists have we become when we find it more likely that our Commander-in-Chief is a shape-shifting Reptilian than it just being a case of bad lighting or manipulated footage?

Come on, guys! Let's concentrate on the more believable conspiracies and try and resolve those before we spend too much time on the shape-shifting Reptilian thing!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Yeah it may have something to do with the lighting im not really sure, but his pupils constantly go from round to vertical slits during the whole interview.

I noticed that the fireplace was flickering at a hyper speed and could possibly have been reflected somehow to appear as a flicker in his eye.

Some unusual effect seemed to be causing the fast sparadic flickering in the fake fireplace.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It seems to me that this is somebody's way of dehumanizing a person that they do not like. It's wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow
That was freaky. Low quality video or hoax most likely....However I would not be surprised if this was real. "Look at me" I'm a damn alien!

top topics

join