It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese PM Shinzo Abe said Japan will not forgive US using A-bomb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

In theory the reinterpretation of the Japanese constitution simply allows them to come to the aid of an ally (us duhr) or to attack if the nation comes under attack...

You brought up good points. But all that Japan needs to do is emulate the United States of America. In other words, America has a Constitution, but the Americans surely don't abide by it. Japan does not need to reinterpret their Constitution. And under American Law, because it was made under duress, coercion, and force, it is "legally" invalid. Therefore, the Empire of Japan does not have a Constitution --the Law of Japan is the Law of the Dragon God, regardless of what any piece of paper might say.

But I do like how you added to the conspiracy theory based in reality (and not in the fantasy world of god).

And just imagine what would be allowed if China and the United States went to War. Japan would instantly bolster Her military up. So a few Japanese and Chinese die fighting one another to trick America, but Their Sacrifice would be not in vain, when China and Japan unite to defeat the dishonorable nation of america.

If you do a careful reading of the Holy Books of Shintoism and the Holy Texts of ancient Chinese religion, you will see that dishonoring one Asian Nation is the same as dishonoring ALL Asian Nations.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

isosolomon... ty, I have no disagreement with the cultural premise or that it exists.

Personally though, i'm of the opinion that we are in a particularly unique position right now to throw away the chains and rules of the "bloodlines" that have used war as a tool against humanity all these years. Dragon, illuminati, bankers... many theories and I wont deviate the thread. The bottom line to me is as I said in the other post, the communication era opens unique doors for our commonalities, one has to be blind to think at least as far as East Asia and the West goes our peoples have ill will to each other. I would not argue the existence in power of people who hold grudges, wish to fuel flames, demonize us as individuals by the actions of men long dead under banners and flags and create hatred based on rules from the past handed to us by... dare I say "god knows who or what"

I will say, I wont participate and it doesn't exist without succumbing to manipulations, there are no wars without the people agreeing to them after all.

I'll say this too, I have a lot of faith in this generation, in China and Japan both as well as here.

Either way not to deviate... on the argument of IF japan could, yes, they can, so quickly it would shock everyone, I just don't think that is the spirit of the populace to allow it.

Time will tell.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
isosolomon... ty, I have no disagreement with the cultural premise or that it exists.

I just don't think that is the spirit of the populace to allow it.

That is why I said Abe Shinzo should be considered a National Hero. He has to reawaken the sleeping populace of Japan to reality. The reality is that Japan has dishonored their gods and goddesses by surrendering, and when America nuked Japan, America dishonored the Emperor/God of Asia. So this is a grave situation.

Without letting the populace get lost to the delusional world the Americans have created (no such thing as God, no such thing as Reincarnation, no such thing as Honor), then Asia would not have been able to defeat us in the current War being waged.

Time will tell.

I am afraid that time has already told. This should read, "Government will tell" [alluding to the fact that we're still living in a 1984 world here in America].

EDIT: I wish to say that I am still living in the 1984 world too. How do I know about the War? Well, maybe I'll tell you that story another day.
edit on 8-5-2014 by iosolomon because: added in EDIT:

<< 1  2  3   >>

join