It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese PM Shinzo Abe said Japan will not forgive US using A-bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Abe Shinzo is my hero

You Americans pride yourself on Yamamoto's quote that Japan awoke a sleeping giant, but do you not realize that he was insulting America? Who would want to be a giant? They are stupid and clumsy and always end up losing in the fairy tale.

Japan might have awakened a sleeping giant, but America has awakened a sleeping Dragon. The Empire of Japan does not forgive. Two American cities will have to be sacrificed to the Empire of Japan by the end of this year, or face total annihilation by All of Asia. (Of course, you could just wipe Japan off the map in the alternative. Like the proverb goes, "Never wound a snake; kill it."

Dishonor one Asian Nation, and you dishonor All Asia. America will learn the Wrath of God. Actually, she already has.
edit on 6-5-2014 by iosolomon because: typo

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlosG

You might consider the dream/vision Dimitru Duduman had of China and Russia

AND JAPAN

attacking the USA at the start of WW III . . .

List of all his dreams and visions:

www.handofhelp.com...

CHINA AND RUSSIA [and Japan] strike:

www.handofhelp.com...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zhangxi0183

I wonder if China or a list of other countries will forgive Japan for all the people they slaughtered ? Japan was not the good guy in ww2 they were in fact the devil.

Look how they treated prisoners during this time. Shameful and evil come to mind.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Having lived in China, I assure you that the secular Chinese are highly unlikely to ever forgive the Japanese for the Nanjing Massacre.

There's a Chinese idiom . . .

10 years is not too long to wait for revenge.

They actually would likely agree that 100 years is not too long either. LOL.

Sigh.

Revenge is a dead end street.

A very dead end.

Forgiveness does not release the perpetrator from consequences and fitting punishment.

However, FORGIVENESS IS ESSENTIAL FOR INDIVIDUALS, RELATIONSHIPS, . . . EVEN CULTURES.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I agree with ya. This war was a long time ago and it seems like Japan is always trying to play a sympathy card. Personally I think they got off easy compared to Germany.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That's an interesting issue.

Neither got off Scott free.

Interestingly, there's a line of research that asserts that some of the Japanese are children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I think it's a far Northern tribe, IIRC.

Anyway . . . will be interesting to see if Duduman's prophecy about Japan joining in the attack on the USA comes true. I suspect it might well be so.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Regensturm

People here in the UK have not forgotten this, and when people say "Uncle Sam saved Europe's ass in WW2" it grates even more. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

America didn't save Europe they used the war as an excuse to enter in.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima were American sins. They killed civilians namely and largely Christian ones at that - I'd hate to have that sin on my shoulders not that the fire bombing was any better killing off whole families from babies to elders but more slowly. Yes,Nanjing and all wars were atrocious but that wasn't our battle. Who are we to judge? Brothers killed brothers right here - North against the South - people got massacred, tortured and got raped...not saying it was right but EVERY HUMAN NATION ON THIS EARTH HAS AND HAS HAD the potential for ATROCITY...sigh...Japan, They were and are half way around the world, they are tiny by comparison, and if we brought ALL troops back here to defend only our country we've got the technology and manpower to defend this country and our shores against ANY threat if we weren't policing the whole world. Most of your tax dollars don't go to welfarians, it goes to the military. How about defending only our shores.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Having lived in China, I assure you that the secular Chinese are highly unlikely to ever forgive the Japanese for the Nanjing Massacre.

And when the "secular" Chinese learn that reincarnation is real, that the after-life is real, and that God is real, how will they respond? The enemy is not Japan. In the case of the Nanjing Massacre, the enemy is God. If the Chinese wish to War with God, they will regret it upon their death.

There's a Chinese idiom . . .

10 years is not too long to wait for revenge.

It is not revenge. It is called justice. America nuking Japan was not an affront on just Japan, but an affront on the Honor of All of Asia. The Americans had no Honor in War, and that, they will learn, has earned them the Wrath of God.

They actually would likely agree that 100 years is not too long either. LOL.

How about 67 years?

Sigh.

Revenge is a dead end street.

A very dead end.

There is revenge, and there is Justice. These are two very different concepts. Revenge would be China attacking Japan over the Nanjing Massacre. Justice would be China attacking America over the nuking of Japan.

Forgiveness does not release the perpetrator from consequences and fitting punishment.

However, FORGIVENESS IS ESSENTIAL FOR INDIVIDUALS, RELATIONSHIPS, . . . EVEN CULTURES.

My interpretation of the God of Wrath (based on ancient Chinese religious texts, Hindu Holy Texts, and the Japanese Holy Book), is that He would not forgive. If God would not forgive, then I would hope the Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Hindus, and Muslims would borrow such a lesson.

That is why Prime Minister Abe Shinzo is my hero. In fact, I would even make him a National Hero.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Japan was not the good guy in ww2

There are no good guys when it comes to War. Ignorance strikes again on this website.

they were in fact the devil.

The Japanese had faith in God. The Japanese and Chinese believe in a principal called "mutual aggression" (if you actually read their holy texts). Therefore, there is nothing devilish with slaughtering thousands. Who are you to judge?

However, I think you have mistaken the Honorable Japanese who would have fought bravely to their death before the dishonor of surrender with the cowardly americans who used weapons of mass destruction under the guise of Jesus Christ. No, america is the devil. Stop looking and start seeing. America is responsible for the enslavement of more than half of this world. This could have ended in 1999.

edit on 7-5-2014 by iosolomon because: formatting issue

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: CarlosG

You might consider the dream/vision Dimitru Duduman had of China and Russia

AND JAPAN

attacking the USA at the start of WW III . . .

List of all his dreams and visions:

www.handofhelp.com...

CHINA AND RUSSIA [and Japan] strike:

www.handofhelp.com...

Great. Thanks for the share. I am glad that I am not the only one with this same vision. But Japan will not attack America at first, they will fight with America and build up Her military, then they join forces with Russia and China (and Korea) and strike.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Japan had there own atomic bomb project.
en.wikipedia.org...
articles.latimes.com...

What were they going to use them for Fishing????

Or put one on a sub and set it off in San Francisco bay. San Diego bay, or Pearl Harbor on a Kamikaze attack.
edit on 8-5-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon
Ignorance strikes again on this website.

Yeah and it looks like more hate posted on this website.
Do you really think nobody in the U.S. tries to change things, we do but with an outta control tyrannical gov. What are we supposed to do.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jbondo
Firstly, Japan cannot build up their military beyond a certain point. This was stipulated after they surrendered.

Secondly, poor or not attacking innocent civilians with suicide/homicide bombs is not in my eyes an only alternative.

This soon will no longer be true.

english.cntv.cn...

What very few people realize and no one in the western media is talking about is the level of armament this would allow Japan.

In theory the reinterpretation of the Japanese constitution simply allows them to come to the aid of an ally (us duhr) or to attack if the nation comes under attack...

What isn't being talked about is the fact that coming to "the aid of an ally" is under the premise that japan would be able to have parity with the weapons systems of that ally in order to do so...

What i'm saying is: being able to come to our aid with parity of weapons systems or to attack an enemy that threatens the Nation with parity of weapons systems allows for things like their own Aegis, Stealth and tho it won't me mentioned... Yes, Nukes

now of course they still wouldn't be allowed to "settle disputes" with the use of force...

But what is a National threat? For us it was 9-11 right?

In essence the "reinterpretation" basically would see japan as a global super power within a couple of years at most, they would have anything and everything we do... Just "conditions" in theory on when they could use them... strict conditions like.... "anytime the USA said it was okay" lol

the tech, the blue prints and factories are all there, Japan would be mighty almost overnight... and the "reinterpretation" is being rushed...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Considering the wholesale rape, torture and murder perpetrated by the Japanese in the 30's and 40's and the fact they've never been held to account for these crimes in the same way that Germany was or that they still refuse to teach about it or acknowledge it, it's a bit bloody rich for them to be whining about two cities getting blown up. Hell, does anyone think that these evil little scumbags wouldn't have nuked anyone if they had the bomb?

They got off lightly, time to shut up and count their blessings imo.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The Pacific Theater had it's war crimes trials too. The records are all online for both. There were a few things different as MacArthur made concessions I don't think he should have, and Germany sure didn't get to, but history is what it is.

Nanking also is what it is and 300,000 died there in a slaughter even the Nazis were petitioning Hitler to stop. Just a matter of weeks, for that many. World War II was horrible for everyone.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
And may I add... a lot of this is just plain silly.

Talk as if Asia is united against the West, alternative racist as heck views of either the Chinese or the Japanese respectively, concepts as if any of the bulk of japan has lingering anger to America, china always portrayed as being an inch away from wanting to take over the world...

God i'll never understand how it is that so many people are clueless in regards to Asians and have such stereo types and thoughts...

1: Hardly anyone in Japan outside of a small minority has a beef with the USA, of all places I like to visit japan in actuality has the least animosity to Americans (No the lightly xenophobic Gaijin sort of thing is cultural preservation not hate) and No they aren't a collective bunch of sneaks all pretending because they are afraid of us...

2: China isn't "looking" for a fight with America, even within govt the cause is a return to the middle kingdom not occupation of the "new world" yes we are in serious competition for control of energy, competition however is the key word. Nor does China wish "the destruction" of Japan, it wants an apology and you know what... it wont happen under Abe, but as Japan re-militarizes and has a better sense of security to itself, I'll bet it's Abe who in an odd way paves the way for that apology to come.

3: These are just people, yes China and Japan as well have a stronger sense of history and culture than Americans do, Yes Japan and China both have a serious Geriatric population and this nonsense is still debated and politicians even in dictatorships cater to the people BUT the younger generation in both countries are totally not there with any of this crap...

Let me say it clearly.

Hillbillies and old geezers keep this nonsense in discussion, here, in Japan and China... the nice thing for All of Us is that the Power rapidly falls into the hands of the modern urban tech center, there is a reason in the American civil war the North won... it was modern, had Industry... Like wise, today the Urban and the Tech centers of the NEW communication era have the money and the power and the Brains. Be it Shanghai, Tokyo or Seattle we are more the same than different these days, the ramblings of Old men vying for votes from other old men and the rants and actions of hillbillies be it that bundy guy here or some crazy chinese guy in a rice paddy threatened by K-pop's sexuality entering China...lol, these people don't matter, there's a new world these days, old people die, these are the last rants of a dying era... the rest of us like each other, play the same games, communicate daily... None of this nonsense is real...

Here's the deal... 90% of japan is modern, 1/3 of china is now too and growing rapidly, more than 3/4 of Americans live in cities... we all have computers, even China just got x-box and playstation lol... this generation, a kid from Tokyo, Shanghai or Seattle has more in common with each other than they do with the ww2 generation, Christian, Shinto, Redneck... no one gives a damn lol, the bulk of all populations the workers in the industries that even allow for war to be possible ALL think our leaders are freakin throw backs to a prehistoric era...

I like the war debates sometimes lol... but honestly from a POV of playing Risk

But Truth... I don't think there will ever be a "real war" of global levels ever again... because no one will show up...

The next attempt these losers make, it will be their own people dragging them out of state buildings this time...

Sure, there are still a lot of idiots running around our respective nations, there's always a voice for war, idiots willing to sign up, but the rest of us know... even now the only places they can flare up wars are the most backwards not in touch locations, the deepest arm pit of Europe, the craziest dictatorships, the most backwards religious fanatic locations...

You know why no where else? because the rest of us know each other lol

ROFL... I know Japan, there isn't 1000 guys you could round up in the whole country and convince that their American friends are enemies and get them to go come and kill us, the number of kids here who like Pokemon and Anime out number the standing military 20-1 and we all think are govt bites baby arm... China? the Average Chinese guy is so peaceful, No one "normal" in shanghai or hong kong or beijing

The computer connects us... media connects us, I LOVE these freakin guys...my friends from all over the world NEVER, NEVER will they get me or the majority this generation to go out and kill one another in the civilized world, if they think they can they are idiots...

Abe, Obama, Bush, Putin... Clowns, all of them Clowns, catering to money interests the jig is up, It's not the WW2 era, it wont work this time... when they fire the missiles launched by the handful of idiots we'll all know...none of us wanted to fight... it's not 1942, you can't hang posters and convince the bulk of people that the people they are killing are evil insane people... it didn't even work well against islam which IS radically different, let alone the guys you were playing starcraft with 11 minutes before the news flash lol

I call BS on even the concept of the US and Japan ever fighting... and if China runs another five years at this rate there is no hope getting them to fight ever...

LOL Asia... if your listening we Love you

There's the enemy... grab your rifle grab your gun... they're comin right for us.

Come on, who's stupid enough to buy the bs a 3rd time? Not me...
edit on 8-5-2014 by criticalhit because: yu vid error

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Shhhh, the giant sleeps.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jbondo

Based upon your insightful post I can see that you know what you're talking about.

Show me how the US economy is collapsing.....

$17 trillion debt and counting.

Enough said.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

TBH... The A-Bomb shouldn't have been used... it destroyed many many innocents!

The USA could have just targeted the Japanese army!

How could you forgive a drop like that?

I've always though the 'Japanese' would never forget that day... seriously, how can one forget that day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join