It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all Illuminati propaganda is a massive decoy effort to misdirect attention away from Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What if all Illuminati propaganda is a massive decoy effort to misdirect attention away from Bush?

It is clear that the Bush regime from 2001-present has pursued widely unpopular and aggressive policies.

2003 invasion of Iraq, secret CIA prisons in europe, bills and acts that increases state power over the american people, missile defense projects etc.

The same period of time 2001-present, saw an increase of illuminati propaganda, mostly circulated on the internet.

This type of propaganda protrays Bush as being manipulated or under the influence of outside entities.

What if all Illuminati propaganda is a massive decoy effort to misdirect attention away from dubious activities of Bush and others?

The focus should be on Bush regime's policies.

But by creating the Illuminati, the focus has been misdirected away from Bush to a fictional group, thus giving relief to Bush.

Had we all been had?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes, good idea. You should focus on Bush and other politicians more.

Illuminati was a group of people who conspired to replace government with more humanistic one, but then they were shut down and went underground. Still, society evolved in approx same direction as they envisioned.

It may appear a lot of people are worried about Illuminati instead of Bush, if you read just conspiracy forums, but in reality this is just a small percent of population. Most popular are antiwar and 9/11 truth movements, so check them out, no need to waste time with Illuminati and always same boring questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Illuminati was a group of people who conspired to replace government with more humanistic one, but then they were shut down and went underground.

Do you have evidence that supports this statement?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

Originally posted by sb2012
Illuminati was a group of people who conspired to replace government with more humanistic one, but then they were shut down and went underground.

Do you have evidence that supports this statement?

2 sec on Google provided me with this wiki article and other links. You should try it too sometimes. Also, check out rest of the forum, even threads you opened, almost everything you are asking was already answered. It seems you are just trolling all over with same questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I will quote from the first paragraph of the source that you gave:

The Illuminati is the name used for several groups, real and fictitious.

Illuminati is name of fictitious groups, according to wiki article.

Most commonly it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment secret society founded in the late eighteenth century.

However, nowadays it refers to a purported shadowy conspiratorial organization which is reputed to secretly control world affairs, usually a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO).

Many Conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati (The People of The Light), or illuminated ones, are the masterminds behind events that will lead to a New World Order.

Theory according to wiki, not fact.

All just speculative theory backed with no evidence.

So how?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's a historical fact, Illuminati existed and most probably still do. Even if they don't similar groups are active, it doesn't matter if you can digest that or not, they don't care. Actually they are happy with people not asking questions, just talking about figures they see on TV, blaming them for the problems.

I checked 10+ of your last posts and basically anyone can see all you do is trying to reinforce 'nothing to see here' belief on others, without any material or theory. Last few threads you opened are basically on same subject and equally boring. It's time to test how Ignore function works on this board.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What about all the Illuminati stuff that took place in Bavaria and France prior to the foundation of the United States?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The whole theory of the Illuminatti has been around for ages before Bush was ever thought of.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I doubt it. The Illuminati/One World Government "theory" has been around decades before even Bush Sr.

Hell, even JFK warned us of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
There are some lobby groups that push for a one world federal government.

They have been pushing for this since the 1920s.

So far, it has not been very successful.

So I think that this idea cannot work.

www.wfm.org...

www.worldparliamentgov.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think the impeach Bush crowd is way more vocal in mainstream than the Illuminati conspiracy crowd. The people who are talking about Illuminati are still in the minority so in fact most are just focused on Bush.

Only this week on "Extra" of all places is the first time i have ever seen the name Rothschild on tv. It was David de Rothschild an eco adventurer and btw his familiy runs the planet and wants to reduce world population.

These notions are not mainstream so as a diversion they aren't very successful. Even many in the 9/11 truth community insist that America attacked its itself and if they are stopped the world is saved. Americans were involve but 9/11 was a globalist attack.

I believe in the NWO and that they are global and they administrate their agenda through working groups ie. Bilderberg, Brookings institute, cfr, tri lat commission, Carlyle group. These groups are real and Bush is a puppet.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The illuminati and NWO have been around way way way longer than bush my friend.....

top topics

join