It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Roswell Anniversary -- David Sereda on Fox & Friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
links please. i would like to find out more on this guy and use my common sense.

It's a shame that you can't be bothered to do your own research, yet you put so much stock in this guy. I guess that's what he feeds off of.

Anyways, start by looking at the thread On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

This was clearly a hoax, and labeled as such by the admins. This was originally going to be part of Sereda's new DVD (and it may still have made it in, I'm not sure). Hence why I think he is either strongly biased or a complete fraud.

Next, I invite you to look at the synopsis of his book Face to Face with Jesus Christ. Or you could read it if you want to waste your time. Either way, it's clear that Sereda is a crackpot.

You also have to consider that he thinks just about any NASA video containing a moving dot or dust particle of any kind is evidence of extraterrestrial life. What does that tell you? I don't find his documentary to be particularly convincing.

The following is a quote by Stanton Friedman from www.virtuallystrange.net...

Sereda is a wannabe name-dropper who has
no scientific background, but slings around terminology without
knowing what he is talking about. He gets things wrong very
often as in another piece claiming that a nuclear explosion
produces 200 Million electron volts. That is the energy produced
in one single fission event. Only off by a million billion
billion or so for a bomb.

It is a shame Dan Akroyd has worked with him... I heard his
MUFON talk and have watched a video. Just what we don't need.

SEREDA HAS NO FORMAL EDUCATION IN ANY OF THE PHYSICAL SCIENCES. Take a look at his blog as well. Take a look at almost anything he's ever written. The guy has issues.

Look hater. I'm not going out of my way to find negativity in the world. I'm not sure what to believe in anymore. But I know this guy is dropping way more knowledge and helping out our community more than you sitting there and nit picking the negative. This guy goes out of his way to gather people with knowledge so we can all better understand things. Obviously we can't believe everything everyone saids but he is doing hell of a lot more than me and you can do together. so stick it.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
weknowyouknow:
"Look hater. I'm not going out of my way to find negativity in the world. I'm not sure what to believe in anymore. But I know this guy is dropping way more knowledge and helping out our community more than you sitting there and nit picking the negative. This guy goes out of his way to gather people with knowledge so we can all better understand things. Obviously we can't believe everything everyone saids but he is doing hell of a lot more than me and you can do together. so stick it."

YES !!! The man is passionate for what he believes! For what most of us believe! Maybe he's off on some particular issues, maybe he's a little
overzealous, so what? Good for him. He's passionate about getting at the truth about flying saucers. Aren't we all?! By the way, I listened to him being interviewed for three hours on C2C and found him fascinating.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Finally, I watched the interview. I think he holds his own well, defends his position, and does a good job of staying on message. So even if I disagree with him on some interpretations, there is a lot of common ground.

Then, at the end of the interview, the 'news man' tells David to be quiet and then shoots David down with a final quip, in typical Fox "News" style.

bold for emphasis, your spot on there!

thats the first thing i noted, they ask him a question then quickly talk over him which is not only rude but disrespectful, why have him there if your gunna brush him off anyway?

the way that presenter had to get the last quip in right at the end was an apalling display of arrogance and rudeness.

might have to research this guy a bit more i think, he sounds pretty smart but i thought that of John Leer *before* i read his smug "i know it all and want you to guess what i know before i reveal it" attitude on ATS.

[edit on 6/7/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Fox is airing another Roswell video from its web site. This one deals with the death bed confession.

Fox News Video

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Fox is airing another Roswell video from its web site. This one deals with the death bed confession.

Fox News Video

Damn that's pretty rad but seriously... with all this coverage on Fox News, what the eff! Just come out and saw it already...

You can sit there all day long and talk about it on the news but no American will fairly care unless this comes out an NBC night time special with the president in his oval office... That's what I want to see!

[edit on 6-7-2007 by weknowyouknow]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join