It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was Disney making me scan my finger for entry ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just be glad its not a Rectal scan lol, ( pull pants down and lets examine them cheeks! )

AHHHHHH

anywho, sounds like what one of the mods said, A Pedophile scan, disney and its fellow park peoples have a huge prob with these greasy lil rats, talking to kids just to get thrills if not going further.

But at the same time, its a theme park, doesnt make you feel all that safe with their being finger scanners, its not hard to add some wax or latex to your finger and make it bigger or change yer prints, the Pros do it all the time,"

" Where there is a wall, there lies a taller ladder"

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

Originally posted by Dr Love
Has anyone emailed this to Alex Jones yet? I'd love to see him go there and do one of his demonstrations.

Lol, funny thing is, he kinda did someting similar to that

youtube.com...

This reminds me of when i was in 1st grade, we were having these standarsed test/finger print scaning/documents to take home. I was one of the last people to take the test, and get printed and such. I was talking to the teacher, i was not understanding why they were doing this. She said that we all had to do it , and that we must. I lived a couple streets down, and i knew how to get out of school, i left, i went home and told my mom that i didn't want to do it. My dad always instiled a stardard of asking questions, not merely why, why, why, but why do i have to give my fingerprints, why do you need to know where my parents work, and where they are from and why those tests. I don't remeber ever having to take those tests, or finger prints in the near term of then, but of course i have now in my life.

This happen in the early '90s, 91-92ish

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join