It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we still 'alive' because we accepted the mark?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok i had this thought earlier.. and yes i have watched zeitgeist, but even
if you 'prove' Jesus is not a "real" person but the Sun and his 12 disciples(constellations)
the "story" still stands...

We are nearly entering the Age of Aquarius, i cannot stop but think about
the EU logo with its 12 stars forming 1 big star itself and the 12 pentagrams
on one of the posters and stamps above the unfinished tower of Babel (which
is the European Parliament building)..

I also remember very clearly that Bush Jr said on a talkshow "God told me
to" in response to a question why he decided to invade Afghanistan. I am
absolutely positive he said that but i cant find the clip on youtube nor google
so maybe nobody else noticed? It was on CNN i think years ago.

I know many people to this day still think that the barcode for example is
not the mark the bible speaks about and it may be the rfid chipping that is
coming into view already.
To put that into perspective:
Is it the slaughtering of the innocent Iraqi and Afghanian people what the
bible is referring to as the "free, slave, rich and poor" who have not accepted
the mark?
As far as i know these people dont have any markets like we do in western
nations, they dont have infrared scanners to scan the price of products..
They do have money on the other hand but.. you get my point i think.

I really hope this is not the case though of course, as you can imagine lol..

Basically what i am wondering is, is it merily a coincidense these things were
majorly kickstarted 20 months and 11 days after 2000?
Did we have till 12/31/1999 to get things sorted?
Revelation 20:11 sure is "interesting" to say the least:
"The Dead Are Judged"
www.biblegateway.com...

Also, in GHW Bush' speech (can find it on youtube) about a New World Order:
"we can see our fifth objective coming into view"
What is he on about and what would the other 4 objectives have been?

Just wondering what you people think

I just keep having this thought about it, keeps popping up all the time "what if"... you know lol

[edit on 4-7-2007 by zren]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is my understanding that most clear thinking people consider Revelation more of a protest than anything that will happen. People at the time it was written would have seen it much diffrent than modern idiots. Dark sense of humor making fun of Cesar. It is weird, but if you look into it a bit it will all make sense..Not in a Bible code way, but real stuff you can sink your fangs into

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The OP makes an interesting point but if I recall revelation correctly many abnormal calamities happened before the mark, which have not happened at this point.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Also to the Muslims the 'anti-christ' is a "one eyed liar" which to me would
be a perfect match for the Illuminati's All Seeying Eye... The capstone on
the pyramid..

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am not sure about the mark, but RFID forced chipping is planned but it will never become a reality because Tribulation will begin soon and all society will break down, including corporations and whole countries.

It will be hard time for many, new weapons will be used. In one day more people will die than in all wars before. Many of the living will envy the dead or become insane when observing all the horror and dead bodies around. Europe will be like a graveyard, Vatican destroyed, USA in civil war, partly destroyed, people will fight over food and land. Most of the dead will be among Arabs and Israel. I am not sure about China and Russia, but millions will die for sure.

John of Vitiguerro (13th Century)
"The pope will change his residence and the Church will not be defended for twenty-five months or more because, during all that time there will be no Pope in Rome... After many tribulations, a Pope shall be elected out of those who survived the persecutions. "

New pope won't be of Church anymore since Church will be no more.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Nah i dont think we are still alive because we have a mark. The Mark of the Beast is given either on the wrist or the back of the neck, and the last time i checked i never had a barcode on me. BUT, it doesnt necessarily have to be a barcode, it can be anything. However, the Anti Chirst has to be in power for that to happen. And the 12 + 1 thing your talking about, i heard from somewhere but i forgot (damnit!) that 12 represents something and that the little horn , equating to 13, was the Anti Christ. And the Anti Christ will bring good things to the world, and i dont really see that much of any good things lately around the world. But there would be a nefarious agenda behind him, basically enslaving the world with his Mark, and saying to worship only him and such and such.

So essentially, what i am getting at is that for the Mark of the Beast to be recognized as so, the Anti Christ has to be in power, in a 1 world government. But this is how i remeber this sort of scenario, so i will more than likely be wrong on several accounts.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
IMO becoming a Muslim is accepting the mark of the antichrist.

Unless you've done that, you're OK.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
IMO becoming a Muslim is accepting the mark of the antichrist.

Why is this so?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Its said the anti-christ may also be a nation or something, later 'embodied' by
the devil as the leader of that nation...

If we interpret the anti-christ as a nation initially then what springs to my mind
is that he:
"can turn water into wine" -- Several nations are already doing that..
"will be able to heal the sick" -- Hospitals do this with medicine etc..
"will bring back to life the dead" -- When a person dies and his hart is started up again with electric shocks, then wouldnt this be just that?
"will force both small, great, rich and poor to receive a mark" -- If we think
of this in a longer timeperiod rather than an 'instant event', the barcode and
chips etc fit well..
The barcode was introduced just after WW2 for example in Europe/USA :S

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Nah i dont think we are still alive because we have a mark. The Mark of the Beast is given either on the wrist or the back of the neck,

Actually its the back of the left hand or forehead, not the back of the neck.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Nah i dont think we are still alive because we have a mark. The Mark of the Beast is given either on the wrist or the back of the neck,

Actually its the back of the left hand or forehead, not the back of the neck.

Ok then yea your right about that one. I never really remembered them right! Lol, thanks for the correction.

I wonder what the Mark willl really be? For something to be put on your forehead or the back of the left hand has to something big in terms of size. Like will it be a tatto, spiritual mark given by high preists (like a spell/magick), or RFID(or something like that)?

Hmm....only time will tell.......

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
RFID chips can now be pasted on the top of the skin now like glue.
Also the mark could be spiritual too and done from another dimention.
The number is 600 60 and 6 not just 666 but it does total that.
Yes like people have said many events will happen.
The fact is Old testement and the gospels speak about the book of revelations and the books all interlink giving them witness to each other that is why many unispired gospels never made it in the Bible. i don't think Ezilekiel was speaking about the Romans either that was ahead of his time.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
there is a chance to stop the end times scenario you know.. the bible is a double edged sword..

My guess is the rapture will be aliens who take up to their ships 144,000 to be retained and planted on a new earth and new heaven. Perhaps humanity did the same thing to itself previously, and we are the remnant of adam and eve? all in all. there is an obvious and appearent galactic struggle between good and evil, right and wrong. Intelligent creatures want a defined state of existence, and some want chaos and no controls other than nature.. Well lets compare the past. Look at tribes of the jungle. They have diseases yes, and many lack the knowledge to cure them and we the outside world comes in to help. Sometimes making the problem worse, many times helping. But they live in small communities also and live in peace with nature and themselves and naturally back off of the modern world as though what we make isnt natural. That is an example of forced introduction I witnessed in a discovery documentary.
The controllists are doing this to you all. THe last 10,000 or maybe more, man has sought power over another. Competition is a skill for hunting food, and from our primitive minds, is developed a world of ignorant play. And this play keeps us sheltered like the tribe in the jungle, from an inescapable truth. Evil won its stranglehold for its short lived future. And they obviously are playing to win. Why give them an excuse to harm the world? Selfishness wants to see the end, and live into eternity. Just accept what we are and live-deal with it all.
Now I would recommend putting up with the satanic pricks who seem to want everyone dead for a bit, so they might back off and find comfort in control. If i cant defeat hitler with muscle, i must calm him with thought. Music soothed the beast. GIve the beast what he wants to hear, then work eventually to mitigating its power through self destruction..its own device against us. This would work within this scenario perhaps. THough consider if the bible is right. The devil is filled with wrath.. and recall he offered Jesus partial rulership over the world. So that gives alot away right there. This devil will know his identity and act as a possessed human would. Like one who hears voices in there heads. One maybe whos god tells him to lie, genocide and steal. then run like a coward in the end, from an inevitable fate.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

join