Originally posted by Shane Void
Do you need photoshop to combine the halves? Or can you just use paint? (probably a stupid question lol) Anywhere I can download a free image editor?
I used a program called: Paint.net, its free and lightweight and easier when doing simple stuff like this...Just composite the two images (after
splitting) via layers, then set the transparency down or just merge the two halves additively...
Maybe this ones easier to read...or maybe not
And the text (as I see it):
○ 757 (767) pentagon, hole photo, 8.4
○ HMS Invincible, HMS Dasher
○ controlling people, lucid dreaming
○ gold, threat, similar in 200
○ brainwashing school, sequence, america first, children not moldable
○ when are liberties returned?
○ wmd attack, US soil, hiroshima, dragonfire 860( 880? 360? 680? etc)
○ Macroeconomic and Geostrategic Analysis, oil bourse cause for war, next
○ awaken to the deception, chomsky video
○ police state, preparations, guns, paul
○ Felipe David hero, magic bullet
○ a weird idea, terraform, the 4th, airships, blimps
○ history of conspiracies, Weishaupt
○ angel demonstrations, debate, ice cube
○ noticed that things are changing, yuppie, starbucks
○ on purpose destruction?
○ terrorists, where?, now? (new?) Contras v Sandinista
○ china, forex, usd
○ halloween, georgia (georgie?), avoid
○ they are not aliens, evolution
We should probably solve the first image thread anagram (if it is an anagram) first, unless of course these two are related and necessary...
[edit on 7/5/2007 by greatlakes]