It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British priest with ties to The Knights Templar was warned about the UK attacks in April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

British priest was warned about the UK attacks in April

sfgate.com

"Those who cure you are going to kill you." That, a British priest said Wednesday, was the cryptic warning made to him in Jordan by a purported al-Qaida chief months before the failed car bombings in London and Glasgow that have been linked to a group of foreign Muslims working as doctors in Britain.

British authorities have said the attacks bore the hallmarks of an al-Qaida operation, but security officials say investigators are still trying to determine whether there was any direct link
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/4/07 by FredT]

[edit on 7/4/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You wonder why he did not feel the need to pass this information on. Granted it was a bit cryptic, but you have to figure that anything an al-Qaida leader says should be given at least some scrutiny. I do realize that hindsight is 20/20 but this is the kind of information security needs to prevent such attacks.

sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ah, this is the man who has been given several awards by the Knights Templar.

Must be a conspiracy in that somewhere!

He's a nice guy actualy, i met him last year, he signed a couple of his books for me and was real interesting to chat to.

And yes....i did quiz him on the whole Knights Templar thing.

CX.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Ah, this is the man who has been given several awards by the Knights Templar.

Hmmmmm that adds an intersting touch to say the least.

CX

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thats what i thought when i first heard about it, there are a few pages on the net that seem to believe that Canon Andrew White is not all he says he is, but he appears to have done much good around the world dsepite a few whacko claims from others.

Example, this one mentions him a fair bit, scroll down the page a bit, not exactly bigging the guy up though....

Canon Andrew White

I did ask him whether or not he'd be going to Iran when it all kicks off, he just said he had enough on his plate in Bagdhad. Fair one i guess.

I did find it interesting when he openly looked up in front of us and said that everyone (meaning the circles he works in) knew that the WMD had been moved to Syria.

CX.

top topics

join