It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navels??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was wondering, did Adam and Eve have navals? I mean, they wouldn't really need one since they were just "poofed" outta thin air and, never in a womb. I dunno though, do you think that "God" gave them navals anyways, you know, so they'd be like everybody else that came from them?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
woah...that's a Chicken or the Egg question you have there...but since I don't buy into the Adam and Eve concept...I can offer no help

*edited for spelling*

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by exdog]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
good question. read the bible again. man was created on the sixth day. it was only when God realised he didnt have a gardener that he made Adam some time later. and made in his image so did god have a navel or not, and if he did was he "born"

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
if adam and eve weren't born naturally..then they shouldn't have a navel.

and if they were created in the image of God, and God has a navel and gave them one....would that mean that God was born from woman??

very interesting topic to toss around though.

sorry ozzie, i just noticed we wrote almost the same thing

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
if adam and eve weren't born naturally..then they shouldn't have a navel.

and if they were created in the image of God, and God has a navel and gave them one....would that mean that God was born from woman??

very interesting topic to toss around though.

sorry ozzie, i just noticed we wrote almost the same thing

[Edited on 1-9-2004 by worldwatcher]

You know, I never thought about "God" having a naval. He created man in his own image and, man has a naval so, does "God" have a naval?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
removed... will make new topic for this.. it's just too good! (an idea I have)

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My better half, a wiccan will be pleased to know god is born of women.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
removed... will make new topic for this.. it's just too good! (an idea I have)

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]

What are you talkin' about?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Of course they had navels. Where else would they store their collection fluff!!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
None of these post give me any insight in to my original query. Does anyone know if they had belly buttons or not?

[Edited on 3/26/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
None of these post give me any incite tin to my original query. Does anyone know if they had belly buttons or not?

Unless it was written in that book everyone puts their stock into, then no, there is no person here or anywhere else that could accurately answer that question.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
nottoohappy...my only suggestion as to finding out if they did or did not have a navel...is to look for the earliest depicted pictures of Adam and Eve and see if they have a navel or not.

but I believe that any pictures you find, will show them having a navel since it was created by an artist who had a navel.

Now I have this other theory.... God made man in his image.....but not necessarily an exact replica of his image...since God is all-knowing...then he would know that women would have to give birth to children....so he gave them navels.

another would be that Adam and Eve didn't have navel, but their offsprings Cain and Abel had to have ones, because she had to suffer the pains of natural pregnancy and childbirth....so therefore Cain and Abel had the first navels

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Man was created in thier image, that is to say, triunal in nature.

As far as the belly button, I would have to say no, as since they had no TV, there was ne reason for Adam to lie on the couch watching TV and eatinf celery sticks, therefore no need in having a place to keep the salt.

Britman has an excellent point, since they started wearing clothes, they needed somewhere to keep lint.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You know, my second thread was on this, and it got deleted. Favoritism at its worst!

XAOS

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I was wondering, did Adam and Eve have navals?

That's a question as old as the flood. I'll say: Yes indeed they could have had navals. For the way I see it, God used tubes to create Adam and Eve. They were not "procreated". They grew to grown size inside the tubes, after God had shaped them in clay and scanned them into his giant computer (just like modern car designers make new cars) which in it's turn calculated the correct DNA after the specifications God gave. Then a living egg was constructed and put inside the tube. Adam was born fully grown, about sixteen years old.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ok so aside from the navels how about a penis and testes?

God originally created Adam alone, in his image correct. He would have had to create Adam WITH the junk because after he created women there is no mention of adding a penis to Adam. God knew ahead of time that he would have to create a woman anyhow, why not just create her from the dust at the same time? It's does MAN a whole lot better to think that woman was made "beneath" man. That keeps women in their place doesn't it. Its lead to thousands of years of Mysogyny.

Whew..... rant.......... back to my point............. Did God have a penis?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I do believe that during the time of the early christians, the church actually wrote an edict about just this thing. I'll see if I can find out when it was done and post a link.

ok - here's a current article to be going on with ... The great belly-button controversy

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I do believe that during the time of the early christians, the church actually wrote an edict about just this thing. I'll see if I can find out when it was done and post a link.

ok - here's a current article to be going on with ... The great belly-button controversy

Great link Pisky. Thanks for the info.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
all the adams and eves had navals

they were created inside womb of one of the nephilim, anunnaki, or elohim.

or they were the equivalent of test tube babies and then placed inside the whom of one of the female ancient astronauts and carried till term and c sectioned. not regular delivery.

[Edited on 123131p://3112u by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
duh dududduu derrr

wait a second is micromarius back or is this an old stinkin' post.

all the adams and eves had navals

they were created inside womb of one of the nephilim anunnaki. elohim. i don't know you tell me..

read wise mu phas

and for real xaos did you a thread on the some thing that yanked and trashed or was it just moved

b real like cypress hill

Wow, it must be late because I have no idea what this post says.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join