It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

as soon as it's open I'll head down there with my digital camera and get the gen....

Vaak's External source is from the steorn website. They wont be giving the demonstration.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Heckman]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Can anyone get all four camera links to work?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i dont know if this has been posted before in this thread, if so i apologise in advance.

if u got to steurns website and add /Forum to the main address u can actually see the forums and browse away

i post this info coz i think someone said it was impossible to register on them and see it ... i havnt seen a button yet on there site that takes u there .

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
exessive heat has postponed the delay anddemonstrations will be organised for future dates.... in the weeks to come...

gimme a break. what? the parts melted? i dont think humans melt under the lights...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
check this mission to the museum..

www.youtube.com...

bye
z_

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
sean has announced that he will be at kinetica at 3pm today to answers questions if anyone wants to trot down there.

they are getting a hammering on the forum from posters which isn't surprising really. if i had footage of previous instances of it working (which they obviously must have) then they would be wise to add it onto their site in the meantime till they can fix the problem and demonstrate it publicly

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well this has been disappointing, to say the least. If this machine works, would it actually do more harm than good? I understand that it would be years until it could take over from fossil fuels, but think of the impact on people's who's lives rely on oil.

No, not those fat cats who make billions selling the stuff, the men and women who toil day and night to get us the damn stuff. They would be out of work and more than likely wouldn't get any lay off pay from the oil companies.

A long way off I know, but definitely something to consider.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just took a look at one of the cams and it looks like there is something going now. It hasn't moved but there are alot of people and camera's in the room. It may start son.... I said may!!!

[edit on 6-7-2007 by SpinDropSmile]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I still maintain anyone that has the "breakthru" device will be more than compensated by publishing the detailed specs and letting people have at it. The riches from speaking engagements, endorsements ("the inventor says ours is the best"....), and book deals will more than make up for any "lost riches" or supposed suppression by the NWO bad guys.

To hide behind patent issues, claims of suppression, lack of funding, or technical difficulties are all just cop outs to hide the fact that the thing does not work.

In the case here - we will see something soon unless they spiral into the never ending technical difficulties path. I suspect they have come up with what amounts to a very efficient motor - which would be a great breakthru, but I highly doubt they have found the "free energy" grail that so many have tried to hawk, but that no one has to date ever shown, proved or demonstrated with any degree of scientific rigor....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

To hide behind patent issues, claims of suppression, lack of funding, or technical difficulties are all just cop outs to hide the fact that the thing does not work.

Keywords to look for. Patents, proprietary, corporation, non-disclosure, etc......if someone or group truly wants to release a free energy machine they will do it without any of the above. IMO

Everything in this world is conditional. I can't think of one unconditional thing I have ever encountered.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
hey, i actually just started reading about this but i'm having trouble understanding exactly what it is and how the energy is obtained. I went to the webcams but i only see what looks like a glass plate that might spin. Is this only part of Orbo?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Some people see absolutely no reason why a person or group of persons would go to this kind of "work" in the form of both time and money to perpetuate a hoax or false claim however it seems to me that there could be a multitude of reasons for such a thing.

As has been mentioned by others the intentions could have been viral marketing. Basically a publicity stunt.

www.steorn.com...
While steorn states that their goal has not been to "seek further funding" this does not mean that there may have been certain investors (lured by the seemingly legit marketing actions) allowed to invest large sums of money in the steorn company.

Their goal may have been to try and cause a shift in devaluing "energy" shares right before their "demonstration". Using seemingly legitimate marketing actions to fluctuate the stock market to enable the purchasing of energy stocks at a lower price before the value rebounds back after no device is unveiled. Control over the market even if its is a slight change could reap great profits for those investors with the "insider knowledge". I however have no idea if their "demonstration" actually effected the market in the least.

Perhaps one of the engineering staff was for whatever reason misleading the others and one thing led to another up until this point.

There is the possibility that the device actually worked as claimed and for some unknown reason it failed to operate as planed... or perhaps they were "bought off" or "threatened" I personally find this unlikely but it is of course a possibility and I am sure there will be many statements geared this direction.

Maybe their claims are based on experiments in the lab using a flawed proof of concept apparatus for measurement purposes before any real working "self powered" device was constructed for the "demonstration".

I'm not saying any of these things ARE the reasons for steorn's actions I'm just throwing out possibilities for people to think about.

Whatever the case may be the fact that steorn feels that they cannot "fix" the device within 7 days and that they apparently have no working backup device to display speaks volumes...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Aaaand, "the dog ate my homework" for the win!

If there IS a next demonstration, we should start an ATS point betting pool of some sort.

Of course, eventually they'll inspect their magnets and realize we swapped out three for slugs...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
this is a post from archon79 at www.overunity.com...

----------------------------------

"I hope I am wrong about this and that everything I say below is untrue :

It seems that Steorn are in a lot of trouble right now. Reports say the device they made for the museum demo was working fine for days and as soon as they put it in the perspex demo cabinet it inexplicably stopped and they still cannot figure out why after 2 days of head scratching.

Putting on my tin foil hat I will say the reason for this is obvious. Various entities are directing some sort of energetic beam weapon to disrupt the workings of their device.

Steorn, if they really were legit, were a bunch of naive fools if they thought they could do a public free energy demo and have the energy/oil industrial complex take it lying down.

Even if the device they have is legit from here on their entire reputation will be destroyed and they will never be able to bring their technology to market.

This is a lesson for all those who have a working free energy device, you are deluding yourself if you think you can go after funding and still have the technology released into the market. The ONLY way that free energy technology will become widespread is for someone to build simple step by step plans that are easily replicable and seed them onto the internet.

Any other way is doomed to failure.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Putting on my tin foil hat I will say the reason for this is obvious. Various entities are directing some sort of energetic beam weapon to disrupt the workings of their device.

Personally, I'd rather go with Bearden's long-established position that you have to "condition the environment that the device is running in first", that is, it's possible to get it running in the lab but then it won't run elsewhere, because the lab space is habituated to allowing free energy flow.

But in this case, it's because we got to the unit and swapped out some magnets.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate, what if they just want the demo to be perfect?

I mean we debunk videos on here about free energy, UFOs, crop circles, etc. all the time. I bet you any amount of money that if Steorn were to put a couple lab videos up on their website, 90% of people posting in this thread would call bunk. If you have something ground-breaking, you NEED to show empirical proof of it ... in PERSON.

That being said I have no idea what this issue about lights is. Could be a cover for another malfunction, could be the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the later ... no one said this technology was ready to stick in a Chevrolet.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Anyone find it interesting falling so close to 07/07/07? wasnt this sapost to happen days ago... ground breaking stuff now pushed and still pushing..

I am not one to jump on the date theology bandwagon; Its just a lot could be changing in the next two days to over look. (or one event over shadowing another)

Just want to put that out there. If nothing happens with this steorn or 07/07... Please disregard this post.

Tonight free energy tomorrow nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This one is a much better video of Steorn with a working version of the device.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi,

I just heard from my friend who was at the "de-brief". It seems that the lighting issue may have just been a cover for the real reason that the demo device didn't work correctly.

Sean McCarthy explained that his team had said that the demo device might not be finished and tested for the demo, and to postpone it, but he didn't. As a result the device wasn't fully tested and stopped when it was placed into the demonstration case.

The demo device was made specially for the demo, it was designed so that it would not show any critical parts and obscure it's mechanism so that Steorn protected their IP, but could still show a demo. As a result they could not just replace it with another working model as that, in his words "would have given away the farm".

So it, looks like they will be re-scheduling the demo. But only after a new demo device has been manufactured and completely tested.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join