It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some chem/con trail photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi, I first heard about chemtrails from a teacher... I DO believe in them from what I have seen going on in my sky's, some stuff just seems too weird to explain from a simple phenomenon.

This images just proves it for me... it was taken with a friends camera and i watched the two trails form from ONE plane and the button trail(contrail, i guess) is fading away with a bigger trail that persists...
Flickr.com....

This is my first time really using flickr so, I hope I did everything correctly... ill be posting more photos on there too.

I know lots of people don't believe in this conspiracy but... I'm probably not the best person to ask "Why can't that be a resistant contrail?" I am not trying to say "look chemtrails are real!!" All as i am doing is showing you photos that I would like people to take a look at and their opinions... all I want is the truth, weather it be contrail or something different.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
WOW... Looking through the photos from yesterday... i see something... it must be a piece of dust or something... this is too weird! zooming in... it just looks to perfect... somebody tell me what this is!

this is the flickr link to photos but... it seems to make the picks small and i cnat even make out the object
flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
just encase it doesn't show up on flickr good:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I suspect it's actually a bird - I know I've often captured them on digital images by mistake. they can ruin a good picture sometimes .....

As for the contrails - good example of contrail shadows there
They can often look deceptive because the angle of the sun to the contrail is different to it's angle to us.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

And, predictably, I have to tell you that in my opinion (as an amateur meteorologist and someone well versed in the chemtrail conspiracy) your photos just show normal aircraft contrails.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It really seemed like they were out "full force" when i took these... these things ate every cloud in the sky and then replaced the cloud with garbage... theres no way a contrail does that... if so, I think we need to do something about that.

I saw a yellowish-brownish rainbow that day, thats disgusting.
I'll be uploading more of my pictures to flickr, I doubt these were contrails.

top topics

join