It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's stupid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All of these people that dislike Bush and Cheney are not taking any action. The republicans, they think that Bush and Cheney are doing okay so they don't take any action against them. However, those here who have a fetish of trying to probe everything wrong about Bush and Cheney in hopes that the government will read the information and make it public that they cannot be impeached yet will be dissapointed to find out that Bush and Cheney will never be impeached, under the current administration, and that's stupid.

The worst move that our administration ever made was to release Donald Rumsfield. Donald Rumsfield was the good of what happened in the war in Iraq. Donald Rumsfield helped us out. However I hear Cheney was the aid of George H Bush (Bush 1) for the defense. Now, that's stupid. How long will these people who bash bush go on for without realizing that it's Cheney that's doing it? I think we need to impeach Cheney first and we need to impeach him before Bush's term is up, because he is playing the same game he played with Bush #1 with Iraq 15 years ago, and it's playing itself out again.

Why take a conspiratorial approach to it when you can attack Bush and Cheney directly? I mean, for one, they agreed with the UN that we needed to go to war with Iraq, and that wasn't that bad itself, but that the UN told us of Saddam having nuclear weapons, and we were still in Iraq even after we got rid of Saddam. Why didn't we leave after Saddam got hung? If we did leave then we wouldn't have to deal with all of the violence now.

I am pretty pissed off at the violence going on in the world that's being reported in the news daily and so because of that I have stopped listening to the news because I know what to expect so much that I feel that the war is being subliminally controlled to make people more stupid. Now, that's stupid.

new topics

join