It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US calls off search for WMD !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by McGotti

"17. I will balance the budget"

start with that one dreamz

Common Dreamz you can't defend Bush. No one can
and not look like a complete fool.

Yeah I will start with that one. Tell me one president that couldve balanced the budget with the looming terrorist activities constantly over our head, The funding that was given to the airlines after that, the funding for Homeland security, the funding for a retaliatory strike against the purpatrators who bombed our buildings, the airports, funding for anti-WMD attack in our postal services. Remember the Anthrax attacks. The funding into furthur military means to fight an invisible enemy, including but not limited to CIA, NSA and the FBI. Then we have NK who comes out and admits it renigged on issues involving Nuclear weapons, which made us have to rush defense spending for security measures against the threat of a nuclear attack from missles abroad. I could go on and on if you want.....

Tell me one person in the world that wouldve balanced the budget after such an event. Its easy to say one thing during primaries and general elections, its another thing to implement them when the unexpected happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

Yeah I will start with that one. Tell me one president that couldve balanced the budget with the looming terrorist activities constantly over our head, The funding that was given to the airlines after that, the funding for Homeland security, the funding for a retaliatory strike against the purpatrators who bombed our buildings, the airports, funding for anti-WMD attack in our postal services. Remember the Anthrax attacks. The funding into furthur military means to fight an invisible enemy, including but not limited to CIA, NSA and the FBI. Then we have NK who comes out and admits it renigged on issues involving Nuclear weapons, which made us have to rush defense spending for security measures against the threat of a nuclear attack from missles abroad. I could go on and on if you want.....

Tell me one person in the world that wouldve balanced the budget after such an event. Its easy to say one thing during primaries and general elections, its another thing to implement them when the unexpected happens.

Bush is the terrorist so any of them could especially Clinton.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Almost all that stuff was completely unnecessary for our safety and a waste of money to the tax payers..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Almost all that stuff was completely unnecessary for our safety and a waste of money to the tax payers..

I am not saying that isnt true. But the fact of the matter is something had to be done to keep the people happy. If Bush wouldve done nothing, then he wouldve been attacked for not doing enough. Its a lose lose situation. Some of the stuff including intelligence IMO is extremely neeeded, as is homeland security in a differant effect though. Airline security shouldve never been able to get so laxed.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
DD I still believe that for people to call Bush a liar you must also admit Clinton lied about the WMD subject too, am I supposed to accept that after 17 failed resolutions at the UN that Saddam all of the sudden decided to get rid of all of his WMD like a good boy(where might you dispose of WMD, Syria?). If WMD never existed as you guys believe then that makes Clinton a LIAR. My original question still stands "did Clinton lie when he told Portugese PM that Iraq had WMD" if he did there is a mighty big conspiracy - if not it was bad intel all the way round for years even before Bush became President, you guys can claim error but not lies if and when no WMD is found in country bordering Iraq, until then tone down the rhetoric.

I also was able to find I-sites listing Clintons Lies, the best one listed 267 - guess Clinton should rate #1 in something.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The pulling out of the WMD search team in no way implies that Bush lied - it just means they know for sure Saddams WMD is elsewhere and will soon be found.

You just keep clinging to that dissolving sand castle, and the truth will just keep washing it away untill you're left treading water, with nothing to grasp onto. Then I'll throw you a line from my beachfront house.

There aren't ever going to be any Iraqi WMD found. They don't exist. Zip, zero, nada, squat...

get over it, you lost. Your man lied. face the facts and move on with your life.

And quit bringing up clinton. Sure he lied, about almost everything he could think of. But he's not the pres now, BUSH IS!

[Edited on 1/9/2004 by JuanBond]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond

There aren't ever going to be any Iraqi WMD found. They don't exist. Zip, zero, nada, squat...

So that proves Clinton also LIED about Iraqs WMD ?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

What you're surprised?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What you're surprised?

Ok, thats intriuging - tell me more - whats Clintons connection with Bush policy?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Does it really matter if they lie? They all do and they all will continue to do it. Presidents are nothing more than a spokesperson for a higher level and are doing what they are told to do and to say what they are told to say(for the most part). As far as dirt goes for Clinton and Bush, well they both have their fair share of it. I can handle a mistake from anyone because no one is perfect, but when the coverups come in to play like nothing happened and they are portrayed to be a saint, thats where my problem lies. I personally would rather have a president who can admit their faults rather than one who pleads th 5th on them. That to me would build more trust versus the good old fashioned "being politically correct".

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Ok, thats intriuging - tell me more - whats Clintons connection with Bush policy?

Look up CIA Drugs Arkansas Airport Clinton Bush

Clinton's a #ing scum bag. So is his wife.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Look up CIA Drugs Arkansas Airport Clinton Bush

Clinton's a #ing scum bag. So is his wife.

Yeah Clinton is a #ing scumbag. Everyone here should research the fact that Clinton aided the CIA to smuggle drugs out of MENA while he was governor of Arkansas. Everyone research and find out for yourself. What you find will be disturbing.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The CIA has been smuggling drugs for years on in now, I think at one point or another most politician have aided this whether they know it or not.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by DipSchnit]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
I think at one point or another most politician have aided this whether they know it or not.

Good Point.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The pulling out of the WMD search team in no way implies that Bush lied - it just means they know for sure Saddams WMD is elsewhere and will soon be found.

In an Elvis "I really don't have a drug problem since a doctor prescribed them" sort of way, I guess I can see where that argument has merit.

Also your idea that Bush supporters should feel bad about dissing Clinton for lies on BJ would also require you to admit Clinton was telling lies to Portugals Prime Minister when he said Iraq had WMD and that Clinton colluded with Bush on war. - here the link for ya:

sq.news.yahoo.com...

link didn't work; can you print the contents? So, I am suppose to think it warranted, the drill down-excessive-witch-hunt-that-cost-$70M-and-took-100's-of-Agents-off-of-duties-like-domestic-terror-interdiction-yet-after-all-the-charges-only-foun d-an-affair. Clinton talking to a PM equates to our Cngress being fed false info, resulting in 10's of thousands of deaths & billions spent with no exit strategy in sight? This loop back to Clinton Group think is truely retarded or nihilistic, I can't determine which!

Saddams WMD appears to be located in Syria or Lebanons Bekaa Valley - heres another link for ya:

www.debka.com...

This is Debkas latest article on this subject but if you search their site you will discover they have been reporting on Iraqs WMD movement prior to Gulf II.

There are many other sites on internet where this info is available. To save time and space I only listed a couple.
Arab defectors should always be taken with a grain of salt, one who is a journalist to boot, should be taken with a truck load. But how it would help the narrative if dirty-old-Syria-were-to-be-"implicated"-in-a-WMD-witch-hunt. I can see the Israeli fighter pilots trying to supress their Woodys now! Can you say "Zionism Manifesy Destiny?

Yes I do question the Patriotism of others who do not support the ongoing effort to control Terrorists and Dictators that want to see the downfall of the US.

Great, we agree! That's if you are talking about Corporate Cronyism supplanting domestic security in the name of patriotism, all the while following the road map laid out by PNAC's vision of controlling the Middle East via a major Oil producer, as well as pipeline ownership to the Caspian? ( Funny how the Afgan president, the US rep to Afganistan & GW himself all used to draw a check from UNOCAL)

PS: The 87 Billion was not all to aid Iraq and I wish people would do a little research before quoting misleading numbers, as I have been able to find out about 51 Bil. was for ongoing operations in country, 10 Bil. was for operations Afganistan, 18.6 Bil. is for actual rebuilding in Iraq, 500 mil. was for CONUS disaster relief, 245 Bil. was for Liberian peace mission. I know this does'nt quite add up to 87 Bil - the rest was probably spend on congressional pork.
In totaling the clusterf**k of this marketing campaign in support of Corporate Imperialism called the "war on TERROR", no, I did not do a lince accounting, good call. But hey, where does it matter where the money goes as long as we're safe.....and we live in a MUCH safer world, now that a two bit Dictator from a Third World country whose military was decimated in the early 90's and that we own ( just barely) the capitol of Afganistan (even though the rest of the country is owned by warlords/druglords & poppy production is the best ever, fueling world heroin levels).

Thomas: No, I don't want to see him fall on his face, I want to see him in jail where he belongs. ANYONE who has loved ones in harms way, or has children who are kids now, but will come of draft age by the time this criminal cabal were to get through a second term, should also be working towards his removal.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Phoenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join