It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Gettysburg Battlefield Ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Video here

This is kinda cool. I don't know if it's real or not. There are fireflies and there appear to be spooks at the treeline. Many people report seeing ghosts in the treelines (although with all my ghost hunting adventures in Gettysburg I've never seen them there).

Anyways - Here's the video. It's one minute long. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That was a neat video. At first I couldn't see anything but then I seen the "ghosts". The only thing that bothered me about this film is that the "ghost" images would keep on repeating themselves. Meh.

Anyways, neat video.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think they repeated themselves because - allegedly - they were soldiers marching in formation. I couldn't see the 'formation'. But that's what the person who took the video says it looked like.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i would like to know where at gettysburg because i was there and i saw nothing... no fair

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Youcanneverdie ... if you want to see something supernatural in Gettysburg, i suggest the hill with pine trees near the middle school - right across the street from The Farnsworth House. Go there after the tourists leave - like at 2 am. There is a SHADOWMAN that we always see there. Every time we go we see him. He runs between the trees. Sometimes he taps you on the shoulder.

Good luck and good ghost hunting!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't know if the video is real or not. What I do is my Mother toured the battlefield and said she felt a presence that she described as surreal. My Mom was the most logical grounded person I've ever known. She toured several battlefields and said the most haunted was a Revolutionary battlefield where the surrendering colonists were massacred by the British and Custer's last stand she described as almost peaceful. Don't know.89

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I could swear that I saw this video on ATS or another website a few months ago. Some tried to debunk it; but there was never any true conclusion.

I'm glad that you posted this; this is one of the better ghost vids that I have ever seen.

top topics

join