It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US war crimes - Convoy of Death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
More like ignore ignorants.

Btw,

I hope that people have by now seen this?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nice day to you too Fulcrum

I dont know where we would be with out your wisdom

I would really like to argue with another idiot over this but why bother

Later

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Amuk,

Without

Now,

Have a nice day and rest of your life..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Futhermore:

I bring you the truth,

And you Amouk start acting like a ahole.

If you cant hack the truth, the ATS isnt the best place for you.
(Here we seek the truth..)

With the views that you have expressed some 'all-whites' US board would be the ideal place for you.

Examble:

Originally posted by Amuk

They should have buried them with pigs .....keep the out of heaven

(This is what you think of Moslems..)

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Need some cheese with that whine?

With the veiws you express an all idiot board would be better for you

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

(This is what you think of Moslems..)

Nope I have a very good friend thats moslim

thats what I think of people who are trying to shot our souldiers in a war people get killed get over it

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Amouk,

Get this war is war..

People shoot in those..

But once people are captured (have become POWs..) the shooting and killing stops..

This is the thing that you and some others stupid persons havent learned i see..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Fulcrum

I am not for killing unarmed pows if you could get the tears out of your eyes long enough to READ my posts you would see. I just cant get teary eyed over them.

Let me spell it out for you if they can prove an american ordered these unarmed people killed than he or they should be punished. BUT I will not cry over these thugs.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Amuk,

I have provided everything.

You look the facts posted and download the files posted.. from links given..

US SF gave the order to "get rid of the POWs"..

And they spectated the killings.

Facts are given and Pentagon wont even talk about the subject.. not even to deny it.

Afgan embassy doesnt deny it.. it just gives reasoning for the massacre!

That is a big hint.

And also:

They were unarmed POWs.. +3000 killed..

And that was as least as horrible as WTC.

This was days of suffering and horror, not just for few seconds or hours.
(For those that died..)

With as least as many victims.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
But maybe that is why about the 3000 victims for the massacre..

Cause it was a revenge for WTC, as was the whole 'war' in Afganistan.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As I said if they can prove it then those in charge should be punished but I will not cry over them....period

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A Pentagon spokesman denied the allegations, "U.S. Central Command looked into it...when allegations first surfaced that there were graves discovered in the area of Sheberghan prison. They looked into it and did not substantiate any knowledge, presence, or participation of U.S. service members." A U.S. Embassy spokesperson in Berlin also rejected the allegations made in the documentary saying, "The claims are completely false that American soldiers were involved in the torture, execution, and disappearance of Taliban prisoners. In no way did U.S. troops participate or witness any human rights violations." But in a statement to United Press International wire service (August 29, 2002), Doran said, "It is beyond doubt that a number of American soldiers were at Sheberghan Prison. Either they walked around blindfolded with earmuffs for eight days or they saw what was going on."

But like said..

After this film has surfaced..

Pentagon refuses to talk about this subject at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
in charge should be punished

Well,

I dont know about that..

But least they should come clean..

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ah, where would we be without our daily 'hate the USA' thread from Fulcrum?

You know I'm hoping that for once Fulcrum you will impress us all and post a thread that details the war crimes of the Soviets when they were in Afghanistan, right?

You will do this for fairness because I know you care about justice and balance, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
THENEO,

What Soviet war crimes that would be?

Soviets did in Afganistan same kinds of things that you..

Wait..

Not Canada..

But USA did in Vietnam..

And for all i know,

My Lai massacre was the only supposed US war crime in Nam..

And to be honest,

I have never seen or heard anything about any war crimes that Soviets supposedly did in there..

Not even from the west..

But..

Topic here is joint Northen alliance and US special forces massacre of some 3000 POWs.

Stick with the topic!

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Here:

www.rnw.nl...

Evidence Mounts of Allied Massacre

20 August 2002

The US says it will press the Afghan government to investigate reports of a massacre of Taliban prisoners by Northern Alliance troops last November. Human rights groups have questioned the validity of any such investigation, and claim American troops are implicated in the deaths.

About 1000 Taliban soldiers reportedly suffocated in cargo containers in transit to the northern Sheberghan prison after the battle of Konduz. The Taliban POWs were under the control of US-backed warlord Abdul Rashid Dostum.

One of General Dostum's staff told Newsweek magazine that only 120 people had died in the containers. He also added: "They suffocated. Nobody killed anybody."

Grisly Precedent
But containers have been used before to kill enemies in Afghanistan, by both the Northern Alliance and the Taliban. One such incident, written about in a 1997 United Nations report, saw 1250 Taliban prisoners killed in containers left in the desert sun.

Human rights lawyer Andrew McEntee says the Pentagon, as well as Kabul, must investigate the Sheberghan deaths.

"What we have here is a concurrent jurisdiction. The Afghan authorities do have a responsibility to look into these matters, because it's occurred in their territory, but the US also has a responsibility to mount a investigation, because [its] soldiers are implicated. There is something curious going on. I'm not altogether convinced that the call for investigation by the US is intended to produce the truth."

Refusal

Mr McEntee is not surprised at the reported deaths; in fact, he had already heard of the mass suffocations from a documentary crew working in Afghanistan. What does surprise him is the steadfast refusal of the US to investigate the killings.

"There is sufficient credible evidence to suggest that US servicemen were close to, if not actually involved with some of the disappearances of some of the prisoners."

He claims that the prisoners were ferried to Sheberghan prison over a period of four days.

"During that period, day after day, some were arriving alive and some were arriving dead. It's alleged by Afghan witnesses that on the first day, Americans were around, learned that people were dead inside, and instructed that the bodies be removed to the desert, before satellite pictures could be taken."

Machinery Evidence

Mr McEntee believes it is impossible that US interrogators based in the prison could be unaware of the dead bodies arriving by the container-load. He says the mass burial operations were being carried out with heavy machinery that would have been hard to miss.

"Under American military law, as under international law, there would have been a responsibility for the Americans to intervene to prevent the deaths of those prisoners."

The argument that the US and its western allies were waging "war by proxy", and such regrettable incidents were to be expected, carries no weight with Mr McEntee: "It doesn't matter how many forces were on the ground from the international forces. The fact is that they had effective command and control."

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

American M1A1 with human skull, in Iraq.
(This is what you dont see in CNN..)

You are not men, but beast that have no value to human life, you even disrespect the dead and their remains..

Closest thing this brings to mind is Somalis abusing US dead back in 1993 in the streets of Mogadishu..
(and this and things like it aint cool, they are barbaric..)

USA,

Civilized?

Dont think so..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

American M1A1 with human skull, in Iraq.
(This is what you dont see in CNN..)

You are not men, but beast that have no value to human life, you even disrespect the dead and their remains..

Closest thing this brings to mind is Somalis abusing US dead back in 1993 in the streets of Mogadishu..
(and this and things like it aint cool, they are barbaric..)

USA,

Civilized?

Dont think so..

Hey FULCRUM
September 11 2002
Russian authorities uncovered a mass grave in Chechnya during the weekend, and a prominent human rights organisation said that the grave contained the bodies of at least seven Chechens arrested during Russian security operations in May.

Mass graves have been unearthed in Chechnya before, but rarely have the bodies been so quickly identified and linked to specific accusations of Russian atrocities.
www.theage.com.au...

I really like these quotes from Russian soldiers in Chechnya...

"I remember a Chechen female sniper. We just tore her apart with two armored personnel carriers, having tied her ankles with steel cables. There was a lot of blood, but the boys needed it."
"The main thing is to have them die slowly. You don't want them to die fast, because a fast death is an easy death."

"The summary executions don't just take place against suspected fighters. One 33-year-old army officer recounted how he drowned a family of five--four women and a middle-aged man--in their own well."

"You should not believe people who say Chechens are not being exterminated. In this Chechen war, it's done by everyone who can do it," he said. "There are situations when it's not possible. But when an opportunity presents itself, few people miss it."

"I would kill all the men I met during mopping-up operations. I didn't feel sorry for them one bit."

"It's much easier to kill them all. It takes less time for them to die than to grow."

"So there will be one Chechen less on the planet, so what? Who will cry for him?"
www.christusrex.org...

I invite any of you with a strong stomach (Especially you FULCRUM) to click the following links and view the very kind and gentle treatment the Russians give to muslims in Chechnya.

Image Link #1:
members.lycos.co.uk...

Image Link #2:
www.robert-fisk.com...

Image Link #3:
www.salaf.indiaaccess.com...

Dearest FULCRUM, your prejudice and bias are exposed like a bleeding wound for all to see.
These images are (to use your words) "What you don't see on..." Russian News or in your case, Finnish News...

As for your statement: "You are not men, but beast that have no value to human life, you even disrespect the dead and their remains.. "

How interesting that you lump all Americans into one group... "Beasts"... Such assertions only show one to be a prejudiced, biased fool.

It is obvious that the Russians are far more humane, I mean I don't see a single human skull on a tank in the images linked to.

Also, In your Post Number: 326540 where you say "(This is what you think of Moslems..)"... I can only say that you are certainly no friend to muslims, touting only the greatness of a state that conducts such atrocities against humanity.

Faced with the reality of all the US's warring for oil and mistreatment of muslims, etc - At least they sided with the people of Islam in Bosnia... something that you ridiculed the US for in a different thread... Yes, we (all those who read your drivel) see your hypocrisy - it is ugly, foul and smells of death.

I just can't wait to see what useless, twisted, biased, gullible lies you spew next...

Posted by: FULCRUM
USA,

Civilized?

Dont think so..

Here's one for ya:
Russia,

Civilized?

Dont think so..

NO ONE here takes you seriously - You should be a freakin' comedian! LOL

Death - courtesy of Russia

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Solarix]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How stupid are you?

Talk to the hand..

Cause face.. it aint listening..

And anyhow,

Russia has nothing to do with me..

Never has, never will..

And what comes to Chechnya,

Do your home work before you start to bitch to me kid.

I know everything about Chechnya and the things done there,

You my friend, dont know nothing.

P.S.

Chechnya is (well was.. now, most of them are dead..) safe heaven for terrorists,
(Rogue state, that is part of Russian federation..)

Iraq and Afghanistan however both, were legimate nations, both whom USA illegally invaded, and now occupies..

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And what comes to the image links you posted,

They are from terrorists pages,
(No matter whatr they have writen in them..)

Showing people that rebels have killed..
(Russians that live in Checnya.. yeah theres plenty of those..)

And..

Actually some these are Rebels killed, and not civilians at all..

But i really dont see your point here..

As this is in Checnya,

And the topic of discussion is USAs war crimes, and especially massacre of Taleban POWs. Both in and out Qala-i-Janghi..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join