It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US war crimes - Convoy of Death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

This is false...compared to all the equipment the americans have,yes..the taliban had little chance of winning...as far as them being weak soldiers...look how long they fought off the russians!!!! Do a little research before you start blabbing nonsense sir..

So it is false that they would stone women to death for showing to much skin in public, had public executions in a sports field for people to watch, etc?

How dare we cruelly attack such a peace loving kind and gentile people.....

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, I dont belive those articles.

Some links of other stuff in other worlds.

shop.store.yahoo.com...
shop.store.yahoo.com...
www.rferl.org...
english.aljazeera.net... 84624DA0C1.htm

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
what??? how did you get that out of my post??? I was refering to the statement that the taliban were only woman and children slaughtering thugs...they were also trained soldiers that had ALOT of experience fighting much better equipped military forces...and they were very successful aswell...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But do you deny that they were women and childern slaughtering thugs?

Not all I am sure, but d*mn sure not just the rouge soldier or two either. Do you deny rape and torture was the policy not the exception? I do not feel sorry for these butchers

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

How dare we cruelly attack such a peace loving kind and gentile people.....

As I and many others have mentioned...I am not nessecarily against taking out the taliban in afghanistan..I am against mass killing of unarmed people...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Do you deny rape and torture was the policy not the exception? I do not feel sorry for these butchers

butchers...thats hilarious.....they are hardcore muslims[as in they are extremly loyal to their religious beliefs..last time I checked..rape was not part of the doctrine taught by muslims]...Yes I disagree that rape was their "policy"..I have never heard of this and have a feeling you just made that up...torture maybe...but as i have heard before ...most people around here accept torture as a price of war ...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I am against mass killing of unarmed people...

Belive it or not so am I. But as I have stated bad things happen in a war and I find it hard to get teary eyed over these animals. I have seen no proof that the americans CAUSED this. They may have known about it or even looked the other way but THAT IS THE WAY OF THE WORLD, and until we can all join hands and sing "we are the world" I dont see it happining.

Neither of you have answered my question....if the shoe was on the other foot do you think these poor innocent noble soldiers of allah would have hesatated to do the same?

If your going to shot dogs you might as well shot the rabid ones

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I might have gotting the rape part confused with yalls other hero sadam I will have to look it up.

But I do not see how you can deny the butcher part? I guess its ok if its not americans, right.

And if you agree that torture is part of war what are you whining about

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Neither of you have answered my question....if the shoe was on the other foot do you think these poor innocent noble soldiers of allah would have hesatated to do the same?

I dont remember you asking that particular question....but I will answer it..

Maybe..maybe not...to me that is irrelavent...what is relavent is that they were unnarmed and thus posed little threat.....
To simply say that "they would have done it, so its ok that we did" is extremly immature and is not nessecary to win a war...
The reason I get mad over things such as this is because they are americans doing it..I do not want to be associated with mass murderers thank you...nazis did these types of things in ww2 to american soldiers...and those horror stories are still told today.... I will try to find the famous one..it was in a movie..but i cant remember the name...
We condemn the nazis for this behaviour..we condemn saddam for this behaviour...we condemn the taliban for this behaviour....so why is it ok when we do it[or allow it..]

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I might have gotting the rape part confused with yalls other hero sadam I will have to look it up.

But I do not see how you can deny the butcher part? I guess its ok if its not americans, right.

And if you agree that torture is part of war what are you whining about

man your getting me mad and im wanting to lash out but I will not....you think you could try to just make points and lay off the jabs??

saddam is not my hero...lets not be stupid here ok?? can you try that?

as far as the butcher part....show me some links documenting taliban slaughtering people...And again I will repeat myself....I never said I was against taking out the taliban..just mass killing of unarmed people

I never said I thought torture was just a part of war...actually I think the opposite...but I didnt bring that up because most people that agree that its ok to stuff people into containers...are probably not going to be against a little torture ..are you??

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"man your getting me mad and im wanting to lash out but I will not....you think you could try to just make points and lay off the jabs?? "

It wont be easy but I will try

"saddam is not my hero...lets not be stupid here ok?? can you try that?"

I am willing to try if you are

"as far as the butcher part....show me some links documenting taliban slaughtering people..."

I am not gonna bother looking up the links it was on EVERY news channel, do you think the women being stoned to death for showing to much skin thought they were just very devout muslims? And kinda off the subject but what kinda of man thinks a woman CAN show to much skin?

"...And again I will repeat myself....I never said I was against taking out the taliban..just mass killing of unarmed people"

I guess we are on the same side on this one but I have yet to see the proof that the americans DID this. From what I have seen the worst you can say is the US looked the other way while the northern alliance did it.

"I never said I thought torture was just a part of war...actually I think the opposite...but I didnt bring that up because most people that agree that its ok to stuff people into containers...are probably not going to be against a little torture ..are you??"

I find it distasteful but sometimes useful I would never do it for fun but if the prisoner had information that would save the lives of me and my men I would do it in a heartbeat. Grow up, the world is a mean heartless place whither that fits your fantasy of how things should be or not.

I would like to see the whole world hug and make up but till then I will keep my gun loaded

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

you think you can make points and lay off the jabs?

It wont be easy but I will try

I am not suprised you would find it difficult when you cant even make a valid point

"saddam is not my hero...lets not be stupid here ok?? can you try that?"

I am willing to try if you are

where did I make a coment as stupid as your refering to saddam as my hero??

"as far as the butcher part....show me some links documenting taliban slaughtering people..."

I am not gonna bother looking up the links it was on EVERY news channel, do you think the women being stoned to death for showing to much skin thought they were just very devout muslims? And kinda off the subject but what kinda of man thinks a woman CAN show to much skin?

.that policy is used through out the muslim world..not just the taliban!! besides...that is far from BUTCHERING MASS AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE!

"...And again I will repeat myself....I never said I was against taking out the taliban..just mass killing of unarmed people"

I guess we are on the same side on this one but I have yet to see the proof that the americans DID this. From what I have seen the worst you can say is the US looked the other way while the northern alliance did it.

We are far from the same side...many times in your posts you have excused mass killing as acceptible

"I never said I thought torture was just a part of war...actually I think the opposite...but I didnt bring that up because most people that agree that its ok to stuff people into containers...are probably not going to be against a little torture ..are you??"

I find it distasteful but I would do it in a heartbeat.

exactly my point......

I would like to see the whole world hug and make up but till then I will keep my gun loaded

I have more than 1 gun loaded my friend......for threats that actually exist...

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I might have gotting the rape part confused ......I have to look it up.

This exactly what Im talking about....you make statments without even thinking or looking it up before you blurt out insane judgements...you have no clue..your a disgrace...I pity your hate filled closed mind....

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This exactly what Im talking about....you make statments without even thinking or looking it up before you blurt out insane judgements...you have no clue..your a disgrace...I pity your hate filled closed mind....

Sounds like someone needs a time out

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I noticied on the torture part you left out the part where I said I would only do it to save me or my mens lives but I guess that would not look good in your little tantrum would it?

I do not hate anybody. But I have "been there done that" which is more than most of you arm chair rambos and world savers can say. You say I need to get a clue I have woke up form nightmares for years to the smell of burning bodies. You think killing a few pows is the worst thing that ever happened in war? Let me give you a little hint there buddy, BOTH sides commit terrible acts I am not agreeing with it that is just the way it is.

You sit there behind your computer screen and childishly call me insane and to tell you the truth after the sh*t I have seen I should be.

I am sorry if some of the things that happen in the world do not fit into your warm fuzzy outlook maybe you should stick with winnie the pooh and not watch the news channels they seem to upset you to much

I am so sad that you dont like me

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I dont need to say anything else.....you discredited yourself with the above staement..its not only childiish to say saddam is my hero..but to say that rape was their policy ..is painfully ignorant.....so anything else you say is obviously going to be made up or "an insane judgement"

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

oh and no....you make me laugh....I need no times outs when im laughing at you....

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
" might have gotting the rape part confused with yalls other hero sadam I will have to look it up.

I dont need to say anything else.....you discredited yourself with the above staement..its not only childiish to say saddam is my hero..but to say that rape was their policy ..is painfully ignorant.....so anything else you say is obviously going to be made up or "an insane judgement"

NOOOO....That is admiting that I could have been wrong on a statement,that is what grown ups do. Like I said this might be a little to much for you to handle but bad things happen in this world and calling me names is not gonna change it but go right ahead if it makes you feel better I have handled two year olds before

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is when I choose to "deny ignorance"....good bye

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This is when I choose to "deny ignorance"....good by

Have a nice day

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join