It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US war crimes - Convoy of Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I see you changed your avitar the other one not go with the bleeding heart?

And do you denie that they would do the same if giving a chance

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fulcrum the Iraqis killed our POWS and other nations killed USA POWS in war yet I don't see you crying a river over them, instead its these terroists.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am about as much of an anti-semite as I am anti-american....and guess what???? I love america..just not the folks in charge!!! figures you would break out the anti-semite comment

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Jedimaster,

They did not kill US POWs.

Fry2,

SUPO

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Again these people would do this to us in a heartbeat

and why do you think that is????

I do hope you realize how very ignorant and foolish you sound.

You see, the simple fact is the suicide bombers are blowing up thmeselves and purposefully killing dozens of innocent civilians they have probably never seen, let alone know. They deliberately wander into shopping malls or restaurants where they know there will be high concentrations of civilians.
Why? These are just innocent civilians who have done nothing to hurt them. Why go there?

To kill them.

They kill them because they are jews and because they have been taught to hate them. They are so filled with hate, they will kill themselves to kill civilains they have never met.

Those are the facts, and you cannot argue them. There is no rationlizing that behavior, and if you try, you will get no where.

Fulcrum,
Did you have an American girlfriend who broke up with you recently or something? Or did your American car break down? Because your intense Anti-American diatribes are incredibly laughable. You have to be one of the most amusing people I've read on these forums (and that's saying something).
I can just see you sitting at your computer with your fists clenched talking to yourself about how bad america is. Keep it up, bro!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They kill them because they are jews and because they have been taught to hate them. They are so filled with hate, they will kill themselves to kill civilains they have never met.

and why do you think that is????

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
SevenZeroOne,

Actually im quite cool and calm over here now..

I just posted this so that all of you would learn..

Also,

When i watch for the full-version which i have.. (600mb thing..)

I look it because of the combat footage..

But the ***t isnt right..

They were POWs and they were killed under US command..

Just showing you that the place (globe..) isnt Black and White..

And there is no such thing as Good and Evil..

As USA also does many Evil and Criminal things..

Like kills civilians and POWs..

Both of which are big no, nos..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
SevenZeroOne,

Actually im quite cool and calm over here now..

I just posted this so that all of you would learn..

Also,

When i watch for the full-version which i have.. (600mb thing..)

I look it because of the combat footage..

But the ***t isnt right..

They were POWs and they were killed under US command..

Just showing you that the place (globe..) isnt Black and White..

And there is no such thing as Good and Evil..

As USA also does many Evil and Criminal things..

Like kills civilians and POWs..

Both of which are big no, nos..

Sorry, no, there is no proof of that, like you want to pretend. Perhaps your understanding of english is rusty, but you seem to not understand what "Proof" means. You have circumstantial evidence that US forces were present in an area where a killing took place in a time frame in which it may have been possible for them to be invovled. Sorry sparky, but that PROVES nothing.

McGotti,

Oh right...sorry....there is REASON for them to hate Jews so they're justified in murdering civilians they've never met. You're right...jeez...what was I thinking.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by SevenZeroOne]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"As USA also does many Evil and Criminal things.. "

Never said they didnt

"Like kills civilians and POWs..

Both of which are big no, nos.. "

To who? Show me a country at war that did not ever kill a civilian?

Maybe the noble north koreans?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
SevenZeroOne,

Get the full video..

Look into this matter... theres plenty of evidence.

This did happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh right...sorry....there is REASON for them to hate Jews so they're justified in murdering civilians they've never met. You're right...jeez...what was I thinking.

No sir,that is not what i said at all, I said these types of actions by ANYONE is wrong..jew or american or saddam..doesnt matter to me ..they are all doing extreme evils to each other..thats the bottom line...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
SevenZeroOne,

Get the full video..

Look into this matter... theres plenty of evidence.

This did happen.

I've seen the video. There is evidence, no doubt. But there is "evidence" of anything.
And what makes you believe the film makers are entirely truthful, hmmm?? If you could present the facts in a way that might implicate the most powerful nation in the world in some wrong doing, and if you're leftist or anti-war anyway, there's plenty of good incentive to color the facts the way you will sell videos to schmucks like you who are thirsty for fuel for your anti-american biases.
Your dim naiveity on media manipulation and how it can go BOTH WAYS is sad. This is nothing more than sensationlism so people like you will buy the videos.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK Fulcrum,
I watched the whole thing and I'm not impressed by some blurry images and testimony of un-named and un-seen "eyewitnesses". The "General" was obviously overzealous and trying to prop up his position by inflating the number of prisoners taken. The "driver" said that "30 to 40 U.S. soldiers" were present at the time. That's TOTAL BULL#!!!! Our special forces do not operate in groups that large. All we had in the area were special forces and a couple of CIA agents.

You will need to do better than this obvious piece of propoganda to convince anyone with a functional brain that America was behind this.
Yes, I admit that attrocities were commited. No, I don't believe that American forces ordered or had control over it.

edited spelling

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Fry2]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The "driver" said that "30 to 40 U.S. soldiers" were present at the time. That's TOTAL (c)!!!! Our special forces do not operate in groups that large.

You beat me too it

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Downloading video now, if these were indeed pows that where murdered it is an absolute disgrace. the way we put ourseleves up on a pedistal of humanity would then be a joke, whether or not us soliders were responsible for the mass graves they were obviously there and knew about them, why no media attention, something like that would be headlines in us media for weeks, looks kinda of suspicious to me

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
30 to 40 U.S. soldiers" were present at the time. That's TOTAL (c)!!!! Our special forces do not operate in groups that large.

That is complete #!!! our special forces operate with as many men as they need...dependent on the mission...green berets for example often operate in larger forces....
Guarding prisoners is obviously going to take more than a 5 man fire squad...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Funny how the bleeding hearts only come out well after the fact. I remember watching the daily events happen and the container deaths were well documented on every news source at the time. If you check the dates you will find that we had a few special ops and CIA members there in an advisory role during this time. We were in NO way in command. We were merely providing logistics support to the northern alliance. How would anyone expect 4-14 American ops to control hundreds of Northern Alliance fighters on such notice?

You people need to move into the real world.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"That is complete (c)!!! our special forces operate with as many men as they need...dependent on the mission...green berets for example often operate in larger forces.... "

You are kinda right but most SFs seldom work in more than squad size units

"Guarding prisoners is obviously going to take more than a 5 man fire squad... "

Again your kinda right thats why they take VERY few prisoners and the ones they do take are for a reason

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
KARMA COMES TO THE TALIBAN!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

"Guarding prisoners is obviously going to take more than a 5 man fire squad... "

Again your kinda right thats why they take VERY few prisoners and the ones they do take are for a reason

Hey what better reason to stick most of them into some barrels..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join