It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US war crimes - Convoy of Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We are not delibertly killing them, they accidently die in misfire and those soldiers who accidently kill a children in combat should be punished. I am still waiting for the soldiers who accidently killed Afhgani chilredn to be punished.

But the Palestinain terroists intently and cowardly use suicide bombing to destroy busloads of children. Saddam butchering children with gas like the Nazis of old.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Seeker,

Look the video i posted, or even better get a full copy..

It shows that US personel were present at the site and with the 'containers'.

(Pentagon first claimed that there had been no US personel even near.. but photos and videos tell a different tale as do people that saw the whole thing..)

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I lost my humanity dealing we sh*t just like this its easy to sit on your fat azz and make judgement calls.

These people would not hesatate one second to do this to us ..

SCREW THEM

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hehe, once again Seekerof steals poor little Fulcrums thunder. Don't worry Fulcrum!! You'll find a way to prove we are the great SATAN someday.

I would really like to see this "proof" of a few of our spec-ops killed 520 "innocent" Taliban prisoners though.
Please tell...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
JediMaster,

Well..

'accidents' by US forces in Iraq alone have claimed lifes of thousands of civilians..

Also..

About the whole Palestine thing..

Israelis are doing just the same for Arabs..

Just with more high-tech means..

Futhermore..

Lets try to keep this in topic..

which is:

Convoy of death.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Fry2,

Just look the video, then get a full copy..
(Or cant oy Dl it.. do you have a 56k?)

It shows bodies of Talebans after that prison riot.. many of them have their hands tied behind their back..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Seeker,

Look the video i posted, or even better get a full copy..

It shows that US personel were present at the site and with the 'containers'.

(Pentagon first claimed that there had been no US personel even near.. but photos and videos tell a different tale as do people that saw the whole thing..)

Currently downloading it John/Fulcrum.....58% downloaded already.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Jews are striking back at cowardly acts of terroism down by the Palestinians. Every nation accidently kills civilians when fighting back. America and Isreil do not purposly do it. Plus is not like the Talibans were these innocent people, they coimmited a crime and got what was coming to them. The Jews never did a thing yet thse Arab terroists keep attacking them.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Fulcrum

If they were american babies you would be cheering

I would not..

Also i wouldnt be happy if these killed in that massacre were US soldier instead of Taleban soldiers..

As you see..

This is criminal, wrong and sick.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The US were punishing cold blooded people, these terroists killed unarmed people as well Fulcrum.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm downloading as well. Only 16% since the wife is on her laptop and kid is on the other machine. I want my bandwidth, Dammit!!!

I'm sure it's nothing I haven't seen. But, we shall find out in a few minutes.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
SP Forces are rigidly controlled units and are held to a higher standard than regular units.

Yes this is true,but I do not see exactly what your point about that is....held to a higher standard and rigidly controlled by their OIC's.....they will do happily and with pride do whatever they are told...regardless of what it is...my uncle was a marine recon in vietnam and a friends dad an ex-navy seal[this dude was a nut case] he said that the training is border line insanity...I have even know a few air force guys [including my brother in-law]that told me about their POW training...[insanity]brainwashing all the way....Im talking about keeping guys in 55 gallon drums of water for days,playing the star spangled banner constantly all night when your trying to sleep....i could go on and on..he told me at the end of the POW training they were standing in a room and when the officer in charged pulled out an american flag every man there started crying...
MY point is that u.s. special forces are 100% capable of these types of actions..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

MY point is that u.s. special forces are 100% capable of these types of actions..

As they should be!!! That is what they exist for. We can't all walk around handing out flowers and brochures in airports, that's just not the real world.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't get it.....what do you people expect to happen in a so-called war? tea and crumpets???

war calls for death...innocent or guilty...all have the same chances of being tortured and killed when there is war going on.

of course the US is gonna deny responsibilty.... why wouldn't they.
and of course everyone is gonna blame the US....why wouldn't they

all effects of WAR

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Jews never did a thing yet thse Arab terroists keep attacking them.

OMG..did you really say that??

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This is criminal, wrong and sick

Sounds like war to me.

I can tell by your avitar what a humanatarian you are, as long as its americans, right

I do not belive in killing civilans either but sh*t happens
I have seen things that have given me nightmares for many years and till you have been in those shoes its easy to pass judgement.

Again these people would do this to us in a heartbeat

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Amuk,

Killing POWs isnt a war..

That is a crime!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes I did Mcgotti, hear that anti-Semites? The Jews never did a thing, they are contanstly harrassed by these crazed terroists who kill Jewish babies in coward;y acts of terror.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Again these people would do this to us in a heartbeat

and why do you think that is????

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Waiting for the "I'm in the Finnish military reserve!!!" response from Fulcrum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join