It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Earths missing bees be helping terraform Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well I came up with this theory after reading about plans to terraform mars in by the end of the 21st century. here

www.space.com...
and/or
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Ok now lets say they have already begun this process years ago and we are further along than the public knows.(as usual) Wouldn't there come a time when we would need Bees there in order to pollinate food and other plants? Plants that would consume the mostly carbon dioxide atmosphere there?
If you are unaware of our current Bee shortage then you can brush up on current affairs with many links for possible reasons here.

www.askquestions.org...

Alright so my theory/speculation is kind of out there and I'm not too sure where I'm going with this. But could we be shipping Larva/or even Bees to the planet Mars to help this rapid change expected this century? Maybe Mars is already more habitable than we are told.
I then ask myself well why would we hurt our own food supply and economy on Earth by doing this. Thats when my mind gets really twisted in conspiracy and begins to think that maybe there IS an upcoming doomsday like the well known 2012 prophecies we all hear about. And Just maybe there are plans for certain people to leave/evacuate Earth in the not so distant future. And Most people on Earth aren't even invited. Well then I could understand why we would sacrifice our organic food supplies and food economy.
It's just a theory of mine, I'm not trying to convince anyone here that this is truth or that I believe It's true myself. But maybe people can help me out by discussing the Pros and cons of the matter? Also my basic question of if we even need Bees to terraform Mars to begin with.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by captain spalding]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have been wondering also about vanishing clear water lakes, I guess when you add all the little pieces of the puzzle your proposal is quite possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
In fact is all the dissapearing ice at the poles going into the sea, do they know something is happening or about to happen and are storing supplies. I feel this is a important area for further study anyone know of any other resource that are being tapped by unknown agencies.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I didn't even know about the clear water lakes vanishing thats strange. But i live in a farming community and I see signs posted all over for Bees wanted. So its always on my mind. However some of the plans to pump greenhouse gases and stuff into mars as well as your post has got me wondering what else they plan on taking or have taken to mars as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not sure if its mars or could it be undeground bases anyway your right it is strange that certain resources are being taken from there natural environment.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Seen very few wasp's or bee's this summer in west yorkshire U.K but sometimes it's just like that hmm ?

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, it's not that hard to GET bees, all you need's fertilized queens. You wouldn't take entire hives of workers, they're too bulky. Workers without queens don't last. And in the case of colony collapse, the queens are left in the hive.

Next, bees need a breathable atmosphere, just like you do, to breathe.

And they can't fly without sufficient air pressure.

Both are things that Mars is fresh out of.

You have the same issues with most plants - they do need nitrogen in the form of nitrates, and they need oxygen! The leaves make oxygen during the daytime, but the roots need oxygen 24/7, and the leaves need some at night. You can't grow a complex plant that needs pollination in Mars' atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well that may be so but what do we really know about Mars atmosphere what we ahve been told and how much of that is bunkum?

Could it be possible Mars has a more Earthlike atmosphere and are we being lied too about it for a reason?

I say this because of an article I read about NASA telling fibs about the colour of the martian sky being blue not red if I find it I will post a link.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Well that may be so but what do we really know about Mars atmosphere what we ahve been told and how much of that is bunkum?

Could it be possible Mars has a more Earthlike atmosphere and are we being lied too about it for a reason?

I say this because of an article I read about NASA telling fibs about the colour of the martian sky being blue not red if I find it I will post a link.

Look at a photo of the Earth, then look at one of Mars. The cloudiness/haziness you see on Earth is a function of atmospheric dispersion. You don't see that on Mars.

There are telescopic methods for determining the presence of an atmosphere, the type and how much there is, at least at a gross level. Mars has somewhat of an atmosphere but it's not much.

It would be really difficult for NASA to fool everyone all the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
...Cool idea captain spalding. I don't think it's really far fetched to

speculate that Mars is being terriformed... Especially with photo anomolies

like Forests on mars...?

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Bees missing?

Well, I have almost a dozen varieties busy collecting pollen and nectar from my backyard.
All sizes, shapes and colors.
There may be something happening with farm-raised bees (versus wild bees), but they're not using the ones I see to colonize Mars.........

ed. for spelling

[edit on 4-7-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tom Bedlam, Maybe they could build a green house like structure or bunker, with all kinds of hydroponic equipment. The lake water taken to keep an ecosystem, the bees for pollination of vegetation, and oxygen taken from another amount of water, taken and split using electrolysis to separate the molecules. That way they can create a earth like conditions. Unless we actually go to Mars or have an amazing telescope to look, we will have to go by what we are told. But then it could be on the dark side of mars we never see. Think about all the money NASA gets, they could make these "Defective" prop satellite's to explode to the publics eyes when ever they need money. They make and do things they never tell us about. Meh, its just a theory, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone here ever seen what Talc Powder does to insects ? try dropping some on Ants and watch the result. Its possible IMO that the Chem Trails has affected them in North America and they are like the proverbial "Canary in the Coal Mine" and are the first species to show the symptoms of stress from it.

The Talc Powder senario is in reference to small particulates that are hyrdoscopic in nature and the detrimental effect's of them coming into contact with an insect's exoskeleton.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
Tom Bedlam, Maybe they could build a green house like structure or bunker, with all kinds of hydroponic equipment. The lake water taken to keep an ecosystem, the bees for pollination of vegetation, and oxygen taken from another amount of water, taken and split using electrolysis to separate the molecules. That way they can create a earth like conditions. Unless we actually go to Mars or have an amazing telescope to look, we will have to go by what we are told.

But that wouldn't be terraforming. Look, if you were going to terraform Mars, you wouldn't start by bringing in apple trees or something. That sort of thing would have to proceed from the very bottom up. You'd have to get some free water, start the tectonic processes up again if you could, plaster the thing with bacteria and algae and wait a few tens of thousands of years. Making an atmosphere is a lot slower and more complex than sticking your hand in some alien reactor and poof there it is.

But then it could be on the dark side of mars we never see. Think about all the money NASA gets, they could make these "Defective" prop satellite's to explode to the publics eyes when ever they need money. They make and do things they never tell us about. Meh, its just a theory, but who knows.

Um, there really isn't a 'dark side of Mars we never see'. Mars rotates, the day is just about the same as for Earth. So we get views of all the surface of Mars from Earth, over time. The reason the Moon has a "dark side" (that's not true either) is that it is tidally locked to the Earth and always presents the same face. When it's a new moon, the "dark side" is in sunlight by the way.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Bees missing?

There may be something happening with farm-raised bees (versus wild bees), but they're not using the ones I see to colonize Mars.........

ed. for spelling

Whoa! I can see mthe headlines now!...

"Earth bees pollenize Mars!"

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Bees missing?

ed. for spelling

Whoa! I can see the headlines now!...

"Earth bees pollenize Mars!"

[edit on 4-7-2007 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Tom - I'm not saing that mars has an atmosphere just that we don't really know the script and NASA or black ops space command does, if they have the tech to go there then they would need certain resources such as water, ok bees for use in possibly underground artificial structures you get the picture. This is a could be scenario a what if, suspend your scientific reasoning and ask yourself:

1. technology has been recovered or invented here on earth since roughly the second world war, which could allow man to escape the earth via anti gravity or similar system.

2. first base would be the moon prob dark side of.

3. Next step would be Mars, don't you think its very suspicious that all probes sent to Mars apart from US controlled ones have met with failure (landers).

4. There has been rumours of a secret space navy be it NWO or US controlled.

5. There are secrets nobody can deny that.

So ok from a what you have been taught yes Mars has a thin non earth like atmosphere but could there be bio habitats would they need bees? water? how would they get there very big ships has anyone ever saw a large UFO?
could that UFO drain a lake overnight and transport the water to Mars or even a moonbase for storage?

A lot of incredible what ifs - I have studied UFO history and been interested in sightings for more than 25 years if you piece all the bits together then it makes such a possibility not all that hard to believe alternatively if you wish to say from a purely scientif background thats a load of - then you have the right too, because your not wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Actually, if you wanted to try and terraform mars, one of the first things you'd have to do is create an enourmous magnetic field around mars. A planet without a magnetic field cannot support an atmosphere dense enough to support life. The high energy particles streaming off the sun will erode an atmosphere without a magnetic feild to deflect the particles.

Mars cannot support an atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Can you say so for sure that all advances in technology will never allow us to give Mars an atmosphere.

Surely your statement should be that at this time and at our level of knowledge Mars could not support an atmosphere. They said man would never fly, etc.

Never say never.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by captain spaldingAlright so my theory/speculation is kind of out there and I'm not too sure where I'm going with this. But could we be shipping Larva/or even Bees to the planet Mars to help this rapid change expected this century?

Bees are extremely sensitive to cold and carbon dioxide. Mars' atmosphere is about 95% CO2 (and bees need the same kind of atmosphere we do) and at night it's cold. Really cold. Cold enough to cause carbon dioxide to form ice crystals.

So in the morning you wouldn't have bees -- you'd have bee-sicles that would shatter at the first touch. I don't know if you've seen any demos of what liquid (not solid) CO2 does, but if you leave a hot dog in it for 4 minuts, when you take it out and drop it, the hot dog shatters into a lot of small pieces.

The atmosphere isn't very thick, either. If Mars had an Earth-like atmosphere, it would be very hard to see features like the Cydonia Face, etc (and we'd see lots and lots of clouds.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join