It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Come From Within

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Related Research:
Are Abductions Astral?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow, a tour de force of a thread
That's what I called this post when I linked it elsewhere on here this evening. That Skyfloating link above is a great read too. I'll be sharing this around.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This thread was just recommended, and I'm so glad to have found it!
For me personally, much of the information is articulating what I could not, so thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is what ATS is about! I revisit this thread from time to time and tonight listening to Michio Kaku on Coast to Coast Somewhere in Time I had to read it again, thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I'm really impressed with the OP of this thread.. he was on the ball
way back in 2007...

I'm reading Vallee's "Dimensions a Casebook of Alien Contact" right now,
and this quote from Frazier is so lovely and true in my opinion:

PART ONE: THE ALIEN CHRONICLES
In the last analysis magic, religion and science are nothing but theories of thought; and as
science has supplanted its predecessors, so it may hereafter be itself superseded by some
more perfect hypothesis, perhaps by some totally different way of looking at the phenomena
– of registering the shadows on the screen – of which we in this generation can form no idea.
Sir James Frazer, O.M.
The Golden Bough
It has

Not to knock science.. science has in large part rescued the human race from the dark ages.
But what if 'reality' was more a matter of who you know.. and self-knowledge.. with the
capability of direct modification of 'reality' via will.. what if there is an 'overworld' as I call
it.. where this happens constantly..

Now that wouldn't invalidate science or math.. far from it.. but if science ever discovers
that something like this is true.. it will be a big shock.. like discovering that the universe
really DOES ride on the back of a giant turtle..

But I have faith in science.. it could adapt to even that.. and before long there would
be unified turtle theories..

I understand that metaphysics is currently 'fringe'.. but I hope that the day comes
where it's just seen to be part of regular physics.. and then we can clean up a
great deal of whack-a-doodle thought that hurts the progression of the human race..

Unfortunately we don't know what's whack-a-doodle and what's not for certain..

heck, to me, string theory is whack-a-doodle.. and string theory is close to being
a mystical system in some ways.. in my thinking..

Kevin

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A well deserved bump from me!

I believe consciousness came first and created this reality. Consciousness is quantum entanglement is consciousness. consciousness yerns to exist in all dimensions possible taking so many shapes in so many worlds.

the OP states that they come from within us but then admits that they might not need us in order to manifest themselves in our reality, this makes them interdimensional and being that they are interdimensional that means that they did not come from this earth which resides in this universe which makes them extraterrestrial.

interdimensional equals extraterrestrial.

I too believe that they are interdimensional.

-Alien

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bumping it to finish re-reading it tonight, thought I'd share. Food for thought…..
edit on 2/13/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join