It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Come From Within

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ouch this thread was a bit hard to digest at 6 'o clock in the morning plus considering it's in english...but i think i get the "concept"
So what you suggest is that the whole universe is holographic? or holographic-like?
multiple levels,times,realities,worlds ouch that's the pandora box here
If these beings communicate,travel etc... control the space&time i guess i can safely call them "our gods" isn't it
They are the "creators" of this universe i mean otherwise it doesn't make sense to me.

Nice work by the way

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
So what you suggest is that the whole universe is holographic? or holographic-like?
multiple levels,times,realities,worlds ouch that's the pandora box here
If these beings communicate,travel etc... control the space&time i guess i can safely call them "our gods" isn't it
They are the "creators" of this universe i mean otherwise it doesn't make sense to me.

Nice work by the way

Thanks I hope to open people's minds to other possiblities.

In a sense I think its holographic or holographic like in relation to quantum entanglement. Another way of looking at it would be to compare it to Plato's world of forms.

I'm not sure I would call them gods. I'm confident they have inspired or created various mythologies in which they are remembered as gods, saints, demigods, and monsters. I would call them godlike. They can manipulate and alter reality but I dont think they created it. I think there is something greater than them but I'm not sure how to put That into words yet. When I do I'll post my idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I also believe that being " in the zone" is another way to explain this concept. I think that when we can separate our sub- conscience from our conscience minds we can achieve anything. I also believe that when we die our "energy" as i will call it, travels on a certain frequency or wave of thinking. determined by our enlightened state as we pass.But the question will always be, do we come back through re-encarnation or do we move to a different plain of existence. And do our dreams take us to other plains of existence at the same time adding our sub-conscience to the mix.So i would say if this is so, than when we die we have total separation and become all knowing.What i mean by this is, if you take out all material things from our thinking, then we will be free of cluttered thought and only see the truth.And i believe that it is fear that stops us from achieving this While we are alive in this body.This is just the basics of my thinking on this subject. I have a hard time writing things that i am thinking.So i hope you get what i am saying.Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"Americans are predisposed to assume anything they don't understand must come from outer space."
Dr. Steven Mizrach

This is an update to my Phantasmagoria Hypothesis. Recently after reading material by John Keel, Dr. Steven Mizrach, Jerome Clark and Loren Coleman I decided I should revise the Hypothesis.

At the core of the Hypothesis is the idea that Quantum Entanglement occurs outside normal space and possibly time. It occurs in a Objective Reality that may be the same as Jung's Collective Unconscious, Plato's World of Forms, Vallee's Associative Multiverse and the Superholographic Matrix of David Bohm's and Karl Pribram's Holographic Paradigm. Also at the core is the idea that the Human mind is a Quantum Neural Network that is able to process and transmit information through Quantum Entanglement. Dimethyltryptamine or '___' released by the Pineal Gland is an important element in the Quantum Neurochemical reactions that take place in Altered States of Consciousness that enable humanity to interact with the Phenomena. Normally the mind is in a state of Cognitive Dissonance limiting interaction with the Phenomena. Psychoactive Foci also play in important role in reaching these Altered States and involve the various physical senses of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. Examples of this foci include Rituals of religious and occult significance.

Within the Objective Reality reside other Intelligences or Consciousnesses that project into our Subjective Reality. I may end up calling them Q Entities with Q being short for Quantum and an homage to the Q of Star Trek which are reminiscent of the Phenomena. .

The Phenomena can also Project Physically into our Subjective Reality. I believe this is also related to Quantum Entanglement and may be Psychokinetic in nature either originating from Their Psyches or Ours. I call these manifestations Phantoms or Phantasms.

These manifestations appear to generate an Electromagnetic Field of Low Frequency that can disrupt electronic devices and affect the Pineal Gland.
They often cause Eyeburn which appears to be a result of Ultraviolet radiation. This happens regardless if they take the form of UFO, Alien, Crytid, or Paranormal Apparitions.

I believe John Keel's Superspectrum is similar in concept to The Matrix of my Hypothesis. It is different but I think he made a best guess on the current science of the time. His Ultraterrestrial concept is similar to my Q Entity idea. His concept of Transmogrification is basically the same as Phantasms and Phantasmagoria. His concept of Spectres is very close to my idea of Phantoms and Phantasms. What he's missing is Quantum Mechanics.

Other bizarre ideas I'm looking into: Jack Parsons and how he relates to the Phenomena. He may of been a Contactee or he may of had a deep understanding of the Phenomena. The Existence of a Contactee Cult called the Sirius Cult by outsiders that may involve some very scary implications, especially who its members are. I am also looking into the idea of Psychotronic devices. Devices that may emit Low Frequency Radiation that can effect the Pineal Gland possibly used in Channeling and Invoking/Evoking the Phenomena.

I'll leave you with this quote from John Keel.

"... particles of energy left over from that explosion first took charge of this mudball and they've been in charge ever since. H.P. Lovecraft called them the Elders. They have been leading us around by our collective noses for aeons. But now, for some reason that is not yet clear, a merging is taking place. The Elders are slowly revealing themselves to us. What was once forbidden knowledge is now becoming known to millions. Even our scientists, those poor backward slobs... are recognizing the presence of these forces. The Industrial Age is coming to a close and science is rediscovering magick. Our civilization, which took centuries to build, is now coming apart...

But is it the End Time?

Or is there a new beginning somewhere in the near future?"

John Keel, "New Age of the Gods," from Disneyland of the Gods

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I said I would make a post in regards to something that was greater than the Phenomena if I could put it into words. Well I'm still working on that but there are two concepts that I think will help with that. One is what I call The Matrix and has absolutley nothing to do with that film that ripped off William Gibson and Philip K Dick. My Idea of the Matrix overlaps with the Objective Reality that Ive called the Holographic Matrix. What I'm trying to figure out is if this Matrix is Conscious and Intelligent. Its something I'm still working on. In essence The Matrix is the source of our reality.

The other concept is what I'm calling The Logos and has alot in common with the Logos of Philosophy. It may be some kind of bizarre cosmic order related to the phenomena of Synchronicity. I'm still researching the two concepts to conclude if they are some kind of universal principles, forces, entities, or all of the above. I would love to hear feedback on this and the Phantasmagoria Hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Mike, you need to get all this into a book. We think you're onto things nicely, but this is worth the effort of a book.

It seems you're bordering on the concept of the "Overmind" in some places here. As holographic universe, the smallest is a "reflection" of the whole, and also one and the same. When I say it that way it almost sounds like a paraphrase of something in the New Testament.

Reality will never be the same.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Mike, you need to get all this into a book. We think you're onto things nicely, but this is worth the effort of a book.

It seems you're bordering on the concept of the "Overmind" in some places here. As holographic universe, the smallest is a "reflection" of the whole, and also one and the same. When I say it that way it almost sounds like a paraphrase of something in the New Testament.

Reality will never be the same.

I agree I should write a book. I hope that it would open people's minds to new horizons. I would have to find a publisher and help in the task though. I know there are writers and authors on ATS. If there was away I could get help on this task I would make the effort into writing a book.

If anyone would like to help let me know.

I have this worry that some people may not mentally be able take it.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

KTK

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey Mike,

Have you come to any "spiritual" conclusions along the way? Do you have any theories on the point of it all? Have you had to adjust any of your own familiar religious and worldly ideals?

I read a few interesting books not long ago by a hypnotist that looks into the time between lives. I still have an open mind about it all, but the interesting thing was he was able to make many correlations between what people experienced. He was able to group different experiences into levels or groups. Many of the people under did say that there are beings that have never been on earth and that you can yourself go to another dimension or planet in the next life. True or not it is a facinating read that fills in many of the gaps conventional religious ideas dont.

The books were called journey of souls and destiny of souls by Michael Newton

heres a link to some information about him
www.spiritualregression.org...

[edit on 13-7-2007 by KTK]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
Hey Mike,

Have you come to any "spiritual" conclusions along the way? Do you have any theories on the point of it all? Have you had to adjust any of your own familiar religious and worldly ideals?

[edit on 13-7-2007 by KTK]

I am still reflecting on ideas such as what we call Spirit and what inspired the idea of Spirit. I think there is a basis for it. As for the point of it all, I'm not sure but it may be related to information, either processing, calculating, recording or all of the above.

I have had huge reality shift in regards to my personal beliefs and world view. At one time I was a hardcore monotheist with strong belief in the existance of angels and demons. I have had a number of bizarre personal experiences going back to age of at least Two that inspired me to research weird phenomena. Much of my investigation has made me adjust those beliefs.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Those people that you see televised don't listen to Djinn, they plant people in the audience, I know for a fact that the crossing over guy does, because my friend's mom went to see him and she witnessed a guy asking all kinds of questions to someone in the audience about who he wanted to contact and then the person excused themself for a restroom break, and surprise surprise, the crossing over guy came to the audience member with his fabulous talent (of using a planted informant). She said she lost any belief in him she had after that.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here's some new things I dug up.

These are from the Defense Technical Center's Public Scientific and Technical Information Network located at stinet.dtic.mil...

"A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum Physics and UFO Phenomena."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"An Approach to Understanding Psychotronics. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychic Warfare: Exploring the Mind Frontier."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENA OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA WHICH RADIATE FROM THE HUMAN BRAIN DURING INTENSE PSYCHOSENSORIAL ACTIVITY FROM DREAMY, HALLUCINATORY AND TELEPSYCHIC STATES"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"The One Human Problem, Its Solution, and Its Relation to UFO Phenomena. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

Sadly most of the documents related to psychotronics, ufos, and psychic phenomena are offline. Yet they do exist. I am surprised this much documentation is available to the public.

[edit on 2/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Bearden's Fourth Law of Logic reads like the tax code. Lol, I'm a good reader but that made my brain hurt.

Please continue to let us know your findings and remember that a ice pack and aspirin help with text that convoluted.

I'm rooting for ya! Huuaaghh!

STM

[edit on 8/3/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
After looking over much of the abstracts from the Defense citations it occurred to me these reports are commissoned by the DOD. These are reports they asked for.

This tells me a number of things. The DOD must of started coming to the same conclusions I have about UFO phenomena except they did it 30 years ago. They began linking the UFO phenomena with Psychic Phenomena. I can only imagine what the classified reports say.

Another thing it tells me is, it doesn't look too good for the Nuts and Bolts ufoologists.

[edit on 3/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Reading over Bearden's abstracts, I would say that he's on the right track. There's much to be said about the hundredth monkey effect which is what, in a way, he's describing here.

Once the number of human minds connect on the "vastly uncharted ocean of the unconscious primordial mind" (Paul Tillich), a tipping point is reached and certain concepts/memes begin to take on a life of there own where they even manifest themselves onto our physical plane too. Rupert's 'morphic resonance' concept also can be inserted somewhere into this hypothesis. So in a sense, this should gratify at least some of those hard-core UFO 'nuts and bolt's' people because things do in fact manifest into physicality at least for short durations of time.

In my experimental work in the field of ITC, I already know that when groups of entities reach a certain population level, the strength of that group also increases exponentially where those in our plane who are in contact with that group have an easier time in our request for information or even manifestations of paranormal activity of one sort or another. All of this is well documented by those physicists and other scientists in other academic area's who have been researching in this field since the 1960's. Italy has the top researchers in the world in this field of study. In short, there's so much academic research that's going on in this field one would be astounded at how many academics are involved in this scientific endeavor on a global level!

If you should decide to write a book on these topics you are covering in this thread, I really do think that your background in the military offers you a unique perspective on so much of this information in a very positive and significant way. And the fact that you yourself, throughout your life, have had your own extraordinary experiences also contributes toward your unique point of view on all of this.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was just thinking about that last thing you said about it not looking good for the nuts and bolts ufologist. And it made me think of something about the storys of back engineered ufo's. Lets say we did find a ufo back in the forties and have back engineered one. It still may be possible there is life on another planet that has built craft based on the same type of demensional manifestations we have experienced. Humans seem to assume for the most part that our existence and progression is mainstream and we cannot see to far ahead of that. here is an example, if you where an ant your daily life is routine but also very complex. But with all thats going on around you , You never see the odvious that is really going on in the world. When we start measuring and labling everything around us, we limit ourselves to the real answers. Time and space is only relevent to size. What if our whole universe is just an atom in a much bigger picture? looking at it that way makes everything almost meaningless. Sorry, Im getting way ahead of the topic at hand. My main point is the possibility of both manifested and nuts and bolts ufo's existing and the reason why it is so hard to find out the truth behind it all. And the third factor is our own craft that only our government knows about exist with them. Just brings more complexity to the table. Not that this thread isnt complex in itself. It takes your mind somewhere that makes you see lots of things and someone like me comes on and rambles My thoughts till they hardly make sense. Sorry, hope you get what i am saying. As you can see i am not a writer.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
I was just thinking about that last thing you said about it not looking good for the nuts and bolts ufologist. And it made me think of something about the storys of back engineered ufo's. Lets say we did find a ufo back in the forties and have back engineered one. It still may be possible there is life on another planet that has built craft based on the same type of demensional manifestations we have experienced. Humans seem to assume for the most part that our existence and progression is mainstream and we cannot see to far ahead of that. here is an example, if you where an ant your daily life is routine but also very complex. But with all thats going on around you , You never see the odvious that is really going on in the world. When we start measuring and labling everything around us, we limit ourselves to the real answers. Time and space is only relevent to size. What if our whole universe is just an atom in a much bigger picture? looking at it that way makes everything almost meaningless. Sorry, Im getting way ahead of the topic at hand. My main point is the possibility of both manifested and nuts and bolts ufo's existing and the reason why it is so hard to find out the truth behind it all. And the third factor is our own craft that only our government knows about exist with them. Just brings more complexity to the table. Not that this thread isnt complex in itself. It takes your mind somewhere that makes you see lots of things and someone like me comes on and rambles My thoughts till they hardly make sense. Sorry, hope you get what i am saying. As you can see i am not a writer.

I dont deny that there could be intelligent life in the rest of the galaxy. I dont deny there might be Type 2 civilizations out there. I think most of the UFO phenomena is not from a Type 2 Civ though. I dont see us back engineering any Type 2 Civ Technology. It would be like Ancient Greeks or worse (Cave Men) trying to Back Engineer a Stealth Bomber, Space Shuttle, or Satellite. I think it would be highly improbable.

I understand your point. This is just my opinion but from what Ive seen the military and the government seem to know just as much as we do. They dont want others to realize that. The "Cover Up" about UFOs and Aliens seems to be more Propaganda and Disinformation. Propaganda in that Secret US aircraft can operate around the world without people thinking they are US aircraft and keeping competitors wondering if we really do have Alien Technology in our Arsenal. As disinformation it deflects from actual investigation and research. It hides the military's and government's ignorance. Thats just my opinion though.

Could Type 2 Civs be visting or observing earth? I cant imagine why a Type 2 Civ would not be watching earth. They could even visit, but I dont think the Abduction or UFO Phenomena represents a Type 2 Civ. If we were able to sit down and talk to an alien from a Type 2 Civ I really believe they would tell us theyve been experiencing the same phenomena. I wouldnt be surprised if they said they weren't exactly sure what it is either.

[edit on 8/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
wow!! awesome thread, a bit complicated, but i get it, yet another way of looking at the whole ufo,alien, spirit, religion thing! youve really opened my mind to alot of things. thank you for that!
i think the human race , as a whole need to reprogram their minds (not to be insulting, but), people have primitive instincts that dont apply to the world today. We are a much more advanced being than we were 2000 years ago, and in order to complete this form of evolution, we need to let go of those "obsolete" instincts. then and only then will we be able to see the true reality around us. Im no writer, but you do get what Im saying? right? once again, excellent thread!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
bye the way the three thumbs down are supposed to be up! sorry no disrespect intended!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A very good thread with lots of info and questions

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

So, our bodys are a physical manifestation of a multidimensional consciousness which are all seperate from each other yet connected threw Quantum Entanglement.

I have read a few of the books you mentioned and I own that Roger Penrose book. This hypothesis of yours is a very good fresh prospective of our reality. Its always good to hear a new angle.

I agree with what one of the Mods said when he said that this thread should be archived.

So, when is your book coming out? I want more!!!

-Alien

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join