It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Come From Within

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
For some reason I can't get this video to play.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
MikeboydUS, you said:

Entities may in fact be able to project themselves into our reality through us.

From WHO are these transmissions/projections coming from?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

I saw one of these MB "openings" a few times, (from within). They were perfectly circular black holes surrounded by light. They genuinely do SUCK. If I can open these then I believe millions of others can too, either from here or from some other realm. I'm sure there are beings who use them as major routes from one world to another.

That's exactly right. ITC evidence, for example, shows that there are some extraterrestrial entities who exist in physical form on planets in other parts of the universe who KNOW how to transit in and out of this non-physical staging realm that we are referring to.(*)This staging loci is the same venue human consciousness/spirts/souls .. whatever one chooses to call it, goes to also at the time of their physical expiration... it's the same realm of MB set-like distributions (or distribution in the singular ... but whatever the case may be, MB is only a description of a reality from which to construct a model from.)
But anyway, it's the same realm that channelers, ITC experimenters and so on are able to receive information from here on our plane. These entities KNOW that and this is why they have learned how to transition into this staging realm which serves as a portal for them to manifest in some way and form onto our own physical plane here on earth.
So in a way, one could say that this staging realm functions as sort of a WORM-HOLE for those entities/extraterrestrials to travel through to get here.

(*) -- note: There are also those extraterrestrial entities who enter into that staging realm when they expire from the physical plane/planet they were living on. I already mentioned those entities in my first post in this thread. But because some of those entities are so much more advanced than we are in the mind over matter dept. and technologically, they too use all of this to manifest or pass on information in someway onto our plane. Timestream, for example is the name of a group in the staging realm comprised of discarnate humans and beings who once lived out their physical lives on other planets before transiting/expiring/death to this realm. This is just one example of many such groups who have been communicating to us via ITC.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.worlditc.org...

Quazga. click on above link. Be sure to click on the audio button on that page too.

Also check out
Dr. Theo Locher
CH-2555 Bruegg/Biel, Switzerland
and
Experimenter Maggy Harsch-Fischbach
L-1027 Luxembourg

book by clicking on Books on the left panel of Mary Macy's
www.worlditc.org

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you Palasheea for agreeing with me. I've mentioned my story on forums before this and have either been ignored or slightly mocked. I know for certain I'm not off my head so I'm glad that, for the first time, someone knows what I'm talking about. I've always used the term wormhole, i.e. "I've opened a wormhole three times", but I like the mandelbrot description too. However the closest thing on earth that I'd describe these openings to are the pupils of an eye, (with chimes).

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You're welcome wigit! And by the way, many times when I meditate, I see a large eye looking back at me (with eyelashes even lol) where either I zoom into a 3D scene playing out movie-like or a scene will Zoom in into focus from a distance. It's great knowing that someone else has those experiences too!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
You're welcome wigit! And by the way, many times when I meditate, I see a large eye looking back at me (with eyelashes even lol) where either I zoom into a 3D scene playing out movie-like or this same scene with Zoom up from a distance. It's great knowing that someone else has those experiences too!
Do you mean you actually "go through"? You're very brave. With my experiences I was petrified and it took me every ounce of strength not to get pulled by the suction. I remember thinking "if I go through this I'm not gonna come back". It happened three times in the space of a week. There were no maybes left for existence after death, it became a definite. My body is a container.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ever think they might come from within the earth itself?
The safest place to be?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
wigit

Good that you admit how scary if really is and I get upset with some people who claim to have such experiences and even go into great detail about it but if you ask them if they've ever experienced fear... and I'm talking about sheer terror at being introduced to such experiences especially when they first start up--- where they will say something benign like, "oh, I don't know what you're talking about!, I've never been scared at all -- ever!! Well, for those of us who have such experiences, especially at the beginning, they are very scary. And people who claim to not have experienced the kind of primordial fear that I'm trying to describe now are those who have never experienced going into the 'place' that we speak of in the first place!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
The safest place to be?
I've thought of that often, in two ways. 1. The earth has hollow places for other intelligent lifeforms to dwell.2. At the centre of the earth there is a black hole and it's used by "aliens" as a stargate or, stopping point.Both possible in my opinion.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by wigit]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
The safest place to be?

Glad you brought that up! Now we are talking about ultra-terrestrials and that's a whole different topic.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It is a big planet... I choose not to go all mystical and other worldly...
We have known military installations in mountains...So why not a step further?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The Conclusion...

There has been an Anomalous Phenomena operating throughout human history and prehistory that has influenced and altered the human species on a cultural and spiritual level. From mythology, religion, and fantasy there are common ideas or archetypes that can be found in every human belief.

The Phenomena can take on any form, but more often than not it chooses a humanoid form. In the guise of this form it often imparts what appears to be prophecy and wisdom. More often than not this wisdom and prophecy are not very prophetic or wise, but triggers a chain of events resulting in a Paradigm Shift in the entire Human Species.

In modern times this Phenomena has chosen the guise of visitors from other planets and the visitor's crafts. It has imparted it's "wisdom" and "prophecy" upon channelers and contactees as it did with Shamans and Prophets of the past. Once again it is guiding humanity towards another Paradigm Shift through the use of Hyperreality where the consciousness is unable to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Like the Shamans and Prophets of the past the Contactees and Channelers enter into Altered States of Consciousness to commune with the Phenomena. This is necessary to overcome Cognitive Dissonance, the normal state of mind that allows humanity to function normally in this reality.

The Human mind is a Quantum Neural Network that through the mechanic of Quantum Entanglement is able to process and transmit information regardless of Space or Time in a "Holographic" Matrix that our reality is a shadow of. Dimethyltryptamine or '___' released by the Pineal Gland is an important element in the Quantum Neurochemical reactions that take place in these Altered States that enable humanity to interact with the Phenomena. Psychoactive Foci also play in important role in reaching these Altered States and involve the various physical senses of sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste.

The Phenomena can project itself into our reality as humans can into it's reality. It has the ability to alter and manipulate the perceptions and memories of its host or medium. It can Abduct the Psyche of it's Host and even control the Mind of it's Host. Through a process of Psychokinetic quantum transmutation it can project Phantoms and Phantasms into our reality. These Forms can interact Physically with our reality.

The Phenomena originates from the "Holographic" Matrix that exists outside of Space and Time. It is an Ultimate Reality of Universal Archetypes and Ideas. It is a Collective of Thought, Feeling and Memory.

The Ultimate Nature and Purpose of the Phenomena are a mystery but the Phenomena may some how be related to us. It may be part of us or that we are in fact part of It.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats a simplified intial draft of the Hypothesis. I am still researching and developing the hypothesis. In essence it is a living or active hypothesis that is evolving as I expand my study of reality. There are much more speculative ideas I have but, they are highly speculative even more so than this hypothesis.

I also want to point out that bizarrely as I write this its as if the words just seem to be flowing from my mind. When I made the initial post I had just been awakened from a dream that ended as if my dream were experiencing a crash on a computer. It was very bizarre, it went from a normal dream to a literal blue screen of death. When I woke up it was as if I had awakened from a nightmare even though to me consciously there was nothing frightening about it. I felt compelled to begin writing my hypothesis and then felt a strange focus that enabled to me to flow with my words. The last half of my last post I did not feel this focus. It became difficult to put into words what I was trying to convey. In this Conclusion it seemed to just roll out of my mind or flow like water.

A warning and note due to the possible nature of the Phenomena: anything I have typed may of been subject to influence and manipulation. In fact my hypothesis could very well be disinformation. I tried to stay away from anything dealing with Quantum Mysticism, David Icke, UFO Subculture, and New Age/Theosophical/Contactee cosmologies. My opinion is that these are Hyperrealities either inspired or created by the Phenomena. In other words be Objective and Open Minded dont take my word or anyone else's as Absolute Truth. Absolute Truth at least from a Human's perspective may be impossible.

I look forward to your comments and questions. Thanks and Appreciation to all of those who have supported and complimented my effort.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Over the years the types of UFO's has become more varied. Which says that they are coming or manifesting, from different realms or different minds.

I think, the government has shot down a few UFO's which brings up another point I would like to add. If ET's have a spirit and they die here maybe their spirit can not transition back to their respective home. They may occupy a human, or wonder in and out of different dimensions.

All of the physical is birthed from spirit. Like an idea or invention. There is nothing new, all things exist simultaneously and we tap what we choose.

There is an underworld where divers (humans) dive in and out of people, so why not an ET.

So what is the criteria for determing which realm you would like to look into, and how do you know your thought is just that "your thought"? The sheep are led like a lamb to the slaughter.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Keep on the good side of twilight, it is a hard salute and a slow goodbye!"

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The Conclusion...

There has been an Anomalous Phenomena operating throughout human history and prehistory that has influenced and altered the human species on a cultural and spiritual level. From mythology, religion, and fantasy there are common ideas or archetypes that can be found in every human belief.

OK.
So what started out as The Great Mother, for example, in the prehistory era, eventually evolved into say... the Blessed Virgin Mary.

But where did the archetype The Great Mother originate from anyway? And how is it that this being was POWERFUL enough to inject itself into our unconscious collective memory in the first place?

So what YOU are saying here is that God (I assume that your name for God is "Anomalous Phenomena"), planted this thoughtform/archetype into our species unconscious collective memory at a certain point in human evolution.

Consequently, this archetype was colored by different cultures into it's own culturally specific version. And this changing/morphing process happens because in actuality, this is how this archetype is showing itself to them not only on an unconscious level, but as you will see in a bit, also on a conscious level too....

And depending on the depth of belief including those RITUALS that accompany that belief -- and including the number of people who share that believe of their own version of The Great Mother archetype from one era to the next, the archetype itself, as we have seen, begins to take on a life of its own hence why we are seeing so many Marian apparitions and even miracles attributed to this archetype which occur when it appears at any given location!

So this is why you are saying such extraordinary phenomena originate from within us, right?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The Conclusion...

Like the Shamans and Prophets of the past the Contactees and Channelers enter into Altered States of Consciousness to commune with the Phenomena. This is necessary to overcome Cognitive Dissonance, the normal state of mind that allows humanity to function normally in this reality.

Ok, before you said what's in the above quote, you said, once again, that these Thoughtforms/Phantasms communicate to us when we are in alternate states of consciousness and that our brain chemistry facilitates in these reciprocal communications too when we go into an altered state of mind.

Interesting point: The fact our brains were created with this brain chemistry in itself implies that God, which YOU call the "Anomalous Phenomena" actually meant for us to be able to communicate with these Thoughtforms/Phantasms from the QL!

Ok, so far so good. So you continue on by saying that not only do we communicate to such Thoughtforms/Phantasms MENTALLY IN ALTERED STATES OF MIND, but they can also PHYSICALLY INTERACT WITH US here on our physical plane when we are in this altered state of mind.

But of course, you already know that such interactions (both mentally and physically) with these Phantasms also occur when we humans ARE FULLY CONSCIOUS. And not only that, these Thoughtform/Phatasms have been known on hundreds IF NOT THOUSANDS of occasions to physically manifest onto our plane in front of thousands of people at the same time and same place. The Marian apparition at Zeitoun, Egypt is a case in point, but there are many other such cases too all throughout history. Fatima is another one and the list goes on.... including some having to do with UFOs.

So this disproves your speculation that such physical interactions (or for that matter mental) only occur when people are in altered states of mind which are in a sense 'medicated' by those brain chemicals from the peneal gland that spring into action when we go into that mind state because we already have more than enough PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to show that people are actually physically interacting with these Thoughtform/Phantasms even when they are FULLY CONSCIOUS too!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

OK.
So what started out as The Great Mother, for example, in the prehistory era, eventually evolved into say... the Blessed Virgin Mary.

But where did the archetype The Great Mother originate from anyway? And how is it that this being was POWERFUL enough to inject itself into our unconscious collective memory in the first place?

So what YOU are saying here is that God (I assume that your name for God is "Anomalous Phenomena"), planted this thoughtform/archetype into our species unconscious collective memory at a certain point in human evolution.

Consequently, this archetype was colored by different cultures into it's own shape and form. And this changing/morphing thing happens because humans are a thinking species who possess the free will to do what they want to do with it.

And depending on the depth of belief including those RITUALS that accompany that belief -- and including the number of people who share that believe of their own version of The Great Mother archetype from one era to the next, the archetype itself, as we have seen, begins to take on a life of its own hence why we are seeing so many Marian apparitions and even miracles attributed to this archetype which occur when it appears at any given location!

So this is why you are saying such extraordinary phenomena originate from within us, right?

I have a few ideas in regards to Archetypes or Universals. One is that they possibly exist outside spacetime and project into our reality through us. If indeed this Holographic reality is outside time it may not have an origin or it came to be as part of that reality. This would mean its projections or forms adapt and evolve as humanity does.

The other idea is that it originates from us on some level. That we shaped part of reality into this archetype and it evolves as we change.

The Phenomena itself does not act in a uniform manner. It is contradictory. I have found overall the Phenomena shares many aspects with the archetype of the Trickster. Its projections may not adapt and evolve. It may be that its changing us and not the other way around.

I think your on track and that the forms do often depend on the culture and even the individual experiencing the phenomena. I dont think that it is applicable 100% of the time though for example the Mesoamerican deity Kulkulcan/Quetzcouatl had a caucasian appearance.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So you are saying that there is only one archetype and that it's the Trickster.
And that the "Anomalous Phenomena" that I thought you meant as another name for God is actually the Trickster. Right?

Don't misunderstand me for asking these questions because I'm just trying to understand what you are saying here.

I have my own idea's on things and just because I've been presenting information from the ITC's view on things, this does not mean that I also have some of my own views too which by the way are a lot like your view in many ways....

I'm just running out now to do some errands but I have some information that you may find interesting that lends support to your thesis here.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I wish there was a way to give some award for this thread. Mike, you deserve a WATS, and this thread ought to be archived as a work worthy of being remembered.

I have flagged this thread, but I fear that it will not get the recognition that it deserves because it requires too much thinking, something far too many people avoid.

Springer, Admin in general: Is there no way to recognize a thread that is worthy of it, even though that thread may not garner the mass recognition that one like the GR "False Flag" did? I would be disappointed to see GRs thread, a hoax, be featured so well, and have one with the merits of this thread get ignored in the grand scheme of things.

OP, all I can say is >

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ok, before you said what's in the above quote, you said, once again, that these Thoughtforms/Phantasms communicate to us when we are in alternate states of consciousness and that our brain chemistry facilitates in these reciprocal communications too when we go into an altered state of mind.

Interesting point: The fact our brains were created with this brain chemistry in itself implies that God, which YOU call the "Anomalous Phenomena" actually meant for us to be able to communicate with these Thoughtforms/Phantasms from the QL!

Ok, so far so good. So you continue on by saying that not only do we communicate to such Thoughtforms/Phantasms MENTALLY IN ALTERED STATES OF MIND, but they can also PHYSICALLY INTERACT WITH US here on our physical plane when we are in this altered state of mind.

But of course, you already know that such interactions (both mentally and physically) with these Phantasms also occur when we humans ARE FULLY CONSCIOUS. And not only that, these Thoughtform/Phatasms have been known on hundreds IF NOT THOUSANDS of occasions to physically manifest onto our plane in front of thousands of people at the same time and same place. The Marian apparition at Zeitoun, Egypt is a case in point, but there are many other such cases too all throughout history. Fatima is another one and the list goes on.... including some having to do with UFOs.

So this disproves your speculation that such physical interactions (or for that matter mental) only occur when people are in altered states of mind which are in a sense 'medicated' by those brain chemicals from the peneal gland that spring into action when we go into that mind state because we already have more than enough PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to show that people are actually physically interacting with these Thoughtform/Phantasms even when they are FULLY CONSCIOUS too!

I should of been more clear on the Physical Manifestations. They may not need humans in an altered state to project. If the process of Materialization is occuring through the mechanic of Entanglement it may not even require a person to be observing. On the other hand if just one person, just one if a person is required would be more than enough to allow a projection that thousands or any number of people could witness, record, and interact with. Going into an altered state can happen at anytime if the conditions are right. I think people who are driving vehicles often go into altered states. I especially think humans when in crowds can and this can be seen in mass religious gatherings. It may be that all that is needed is an observer and not one in an altered state.

I wouldnt define the anomalous phenomena as the Divine. It encourages and promotes that idea. Meaning that may be part of a Hyperreality it wants humans to believe in. I believe you may be on to something though with the idea that humans may of been created or even evolved this ability intentionally. Another idea is that the evolution of this ability is what allowed them to come into being.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join