It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Come From Within

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
After seeing They Came From Here I decided to go ahead and post a hypothesis of my own. This is a subject I have researched for years partly due to some personal experiences. I still havn't reached a certain conclusion which is why this is a hypothesis and not a theory. I'll layout my idea by introducing key persons and concepts. In a nutshell I think aliens and ufos are unlikely to be from the future or extraterrestrial.

Aliens and UFOs most people believe are a recent event, a mythology for modern civilization. The truth is that people have been seeing and encountering bizarre beings and crafts at least as far back as people can write. They have had many names throughout history. Angels, gods, demons, jinn, faerie, asuras, daeva, greys, pleiadians, saurians, etc.

There is a French Astrophysicist by the name of Jacques Vallee. He began his career as an Astronomer in the 1960s. He had a mentor an Astrophysicist named J. Allen Hynek, who worked as an advisor on the Air Force's UFO studies Project Sign, Grudge, and Bluebook. Hynek was initially skeptical of UFOs. He was the man who originated the use of the Swamp Gas explanation. By the 1970s he had changed his mind about the phenomena but he could not accept an extraterrestrial hypothesis.

"I have come to support less and less the idea that UFOs are 'nuts and bolts' spacecrafts from other worlds. There are just too many things going against this theory. To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligences would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people. I think we must begin to re-examine the evidence. We must begin to look closer to home." (Vallee, Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception, 290)

"A few good sightings a year, over the world, would bolster the extraterrestrial hypothesis – but many thousands every year? From remote regions of space? And to what purpose? To scare us by stopping cars, and disturbing animals, and puzzling us with their seemingly pointless antics?" (Stringfield, Situation Red, 40-42).

"If you object, I ask you to explain – quantitatively, not qualitatively – the reported phenomena of materialization and dematerialization, of shape changes, of the noiseless hovering in the earth's gravitational field, accelerations that – for an appreciable mass – require energy sources far beyond present capabilities – even theoretical capabilities, the well-known and often reported E-M (sc. electro-magnetic interference) effect, the psychic effects on percipients, including purported telepathic communications." (Stringfield, 44)

Vallee unlike his mentor wasn't a skeptic but a believer in the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. By 1969 he could no longer accept that idea either. He began to explore the links between UFOs, cults, religions, angels, ghosts, cryptids, and psychic phenomena. He covered his research in a book, Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers.

He wrote a paper titled "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects,"

1. Unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
2. The humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel
3. The reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race
4. The extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon
5. The apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives

He came up with an idea called the Interdimensional Hypothesis. The concept here is that "aliens" originate from either higher dimensions or parallel universes. The aliens are non human consciousnesses which may or may not have physical forms that are able to manipulate reality. They can masquerade in any form from space visitors to mythological beings.
They appear to be masters of deception, propaganda, disinfomation and social control.

Another Key person in my hypothesis which is related but not the same as Vallee's Interdimensional Hypothesis is the Swiss Psychiatrist and founder of Analytical Psychiatry Carl Jung with his concepts of Archetypes, the Collective Unconscious, and Synchronicity.

According to Jung Archetypes are the Primal Icons that make up the Collective Unconscious and manifest in myth, religion, and fantasy. The Collective Unconscious is also the sum of human thought, feeling, and memory.

"Things are not so
simple as you think they are. Myths are not only based on racial
memories of prehistoric happenings. There is much more to it.
Neither the individual nor the collective subconsciousness is
merely made up of submerged memories. Our subconsciousness is
also the place where our god lives."

Joseph Campbell influenced by Jung discovered these Archetypes throughout human cultures leading him to write, The Hero with a Thousand Faces and The Masks of God.

Jung recognized UFOs as part of a modern myth. In his book, Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen In The Sky, he connected UFOs with Archetypes.

This brings us back to Vallee. I can see there is a strong link here between Mythology, Religion, Fantasy, Psyche, and UFOs. This also leads me to another Hypothesis influenced by both Jung and Vallee, called the Paranormal and Occult Hypothesis. Note this is not mine but just another step closer to mine.

Emanuel Swedenborg, a Swedish philosopher, scientist and and theologian could be argued to be the founder of the First Contactee Cult. In the 1700s he wrote a book, Earths in the Solar World after claiming to experience visions where he was lead around other worlds.

Following up to him was Madame Blavatsky who in 1875 founded the Theosophical Society. Among her writings she described other worldly beings. Guy Ballard, a student of Blavatsky, later founded the I AM Actvity Cult in 1930. Both groups seem to have laid the foundations for the Contactee Cults that would follow. Early Contactee cults dealt primarily with Mars and Venus. Alien Messages were acquired by Visions, Channeling and Seances.

To be continued.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They Come From Within continued...

It was not till 1947 that UFOs would begin to play a role in the Contactee Cults. George Adamski was among the first of the Contactees he claimed to have spoken to humanlike aliens, rode around in ships, and visited other worlds. Contactees often called the aliens Space Brothers and continued to contact the aliens by Channeling, Ouija Boards, and Mediums in addition to UFO contact.

J. Allen Hynek on Contactees, "the visitation to the earth of generally benign beings whose ostensible purpose is to communicate (generally to a relatively few selected and favored persons — almost invariably without witnesses) messages of 'cosmic importance'. These chosen recipients generally have repeated contact experiences, involving additional messages. The transmission of such messages to willing and uncritical true believers frequently, in turn, leads to the formation of a flying saucer cult, with the 'communicator' or 'contactee' the willing and obvious cult leader. Although relatively few in number, such flying saucer advocates have by their irrational acts strongly influenced public opinion."

In the 1960s Psychic Channeling and the Contactee Cults began to intertwine. Both concepts originated in Theosophy and the I AM Activity were now coming full circle. Combining the Ascended Master concepts and UFO Contacts a new movement was born, the New Age.

Channeled entities can range anywhere from angels, spirits, aliens, Jesus, and even members of so called lost civilizations like Mu, Atlantis, and Lemuria.

Vallee around this time investigated the various cults and wrote the book, Messengers of Deception. The book tied Theosophy, Contactee cults, UFOs, and what he believed was non human consciousnesses spreading disinformation and false prophecies in order to bring about a Paradigm Shift in human society.

Since the book was written new Contactee Cults have been founded. Billy Meier, a Swiss Contactee created a new group, FIGU in 1975. His writings, the Contact Reports cover Theosophical/New Age topics with an Apocalyptic slant.

Another newer Contactee is Claude Vorilhon also known as Rael who through his Raelian Messages established the Raelian Church. Raelism takes a more biological approach than the typical Contactee Cult. Rael claims aliens called Elohim created humanity and various religions. It also has an Apocalyptic slant like FIGU.

In Messengers of Deception Vallee pointed out that there are commonalities between various New Age Cults, Contactee Cults, and Occult Socities. Among these are Depopulation, World Government, Utopia, a non human Master Race with a Master Race of hybrid humans, and elimination of modern economic and religious institutions.

Vallee saw this as a disturbing trend and saw comparisons to various German Occult groups that lead to the formation of the Third Reich.

Both he and Hynek acted as advisors to Stephen Spielburg on the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind. He suggested to Spielburg that the film explore some of these concepts. Spielburg agreed that Vallee was probably right about his hypothesis but Hollywood and most people, ticket buyers wouldnt understand.

Vallee uncovered in his investigations into the cults and phenomena that it had a sinister side that was often ignored. Among the cults it was numerous murders and suicides. Among the phenomena itself there were the disturbing new trends of Abductions and Mutilations.

Oddly the Abductions and Mutilations were not really all that new. It was something that could be found among various folklore, myths, and legends. Abduction phenomena has become a Modern Myth along side UFOs. An entire Subculture has emerged from it. It has developed its own mythology centered mostly around three alien species, Greys, Saurians, and Nordics. It is also accompanied by vast conspiracy theories from government cover ups to government involvement.

Unlike Contactee encounters, Abductions are often horrifying. Often involving medical or sexual "experimentation". In the 1980s a number of authors Budd Hopkins, Whitley Strieber, and John Mack attempted to present Abductions as a real phenomena. Many theories were presented on why the abductions were happening if they were real.

Psychiatrists have tried to describe the phenomena being related to near sleep mental states such as Night Terrors and Sleep Paralysis. Paraspychologists have noticed similarities to both Near Death Experiences and Out of Body Experiences.

Victims of Abductions often suffer from Post Abduction Syndrome which can have similarities to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Stockholm Syndrome. Post Abduction Syndrome symptoms appear to be the same irregardless if the Abductors are considered to be of alien, demonic, or spiritual origin.

My opinion is that the Psychiatrists and the Parapsychologists are getting closer to the truth of the matter from different directions. I have read of cases where Abductees were seen by others in their households even though the Abductees thought they were on a craft.

My Hypothesis ties all of the concepts and ideas togther. I think Hynek, Vallee, Campbell, Jung, the Psychiatrists, and the Parapsychologists have all parts of the truth. I think I may have put some of the pieces together but the whole puzzle is far from complete.

In essence there is an "Other World" They originate from and the path to that world is Within us. Now you are probably wondering how in the world does this all fit together and have anything to do with a Reality that can be reached within us.

Enter the world of Quantum Mechanics and the Quantum Mind.

Sir Roger Penrose is an English mathematical physicist and Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford and Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College. In 1989 he wrote a book called The Emperor's New Mind that argues the known laws of physics are inadequate in explaining human consciousness. He believes the new physics that would explain human consciousness would bridge classical and quantum mechanics.

In the mid 1990s he proposed Orchestrated Objective Deduction as a theory of consciousness. The idea is Consciousness arises from Quantum Computations that may occur in microtubules in Neurons.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Fantastic thread my friend
I don't usually post in UFO threads, infact i tend to stay clear, but yours caught my attention, and i just had to read on! More over, your theory is probably the best i've seen put forward in a long time. It is coherent and well thought out, kudos

One thing i think you mite like to touch upon is "'___'". This is the connecting factor between this world and others, the so called spirit molecule, and is released on birth, death, during childhood, and during mystical experiences, like UFO/Alien encounters..

I don't want to write too much here, i want to let you continue/post some more! Would be interesting to hear your thoughts on what you think is going on in regards to blackops etc and whether or not you think they are using their own craft in the sky.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'll be continuing with part 3 later on today I'm still working on it but I need to get some sleep
I'm not close to done yet I'll be touching on Psychoactive Drugs like '___', Thought Forms/Projections, Altered States, Quantum Entanglement, Psychokinetics and even some speculation on Black Projects/Programs.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 4-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a fine report,

i myself am convinced that the ufo phenom is generated within,
as your small sections pointing out Jung & Campbell touched upon...
archtypes, collective unconscious, myths in a complete sense...

add to those cellular memory & DNA memories
& communication of both with the natural world brain-mind,
thru one's amygdala. and there one will find the 'star-gate'
from whence UFOs & ETs propagate.

but your scattergun article is very good,
presenting the many angles with a level minded detachment.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeboydus

"I have come to support less and less the idea that UFOs are 'nuts and bolts' spacecrafts from other worlds. There are just too many things going against this theory. To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligences would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people. I think we must begin to re-examine the evidence. We must begin to look closer to home." (Vallee, Revelations: Alien Contact and Human Deception, 290)

There is another theory on "zero point energy - free energy"
0 point energy

Now if "aliens" used this for their propulsion systems then distance becomes a non-issue, potentially dimensional travel comes into play as well. As we cannot yet prove 0 point energy then we can only speculate on the outcome.

But I am a strong believer that the "visitors" combine a mix of spiritual and actual physical travel to enable their outcomes here on this planet

Val.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just throwing out some idea's here on this subject that are circulating among ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) researchers and experimenters comprised of scientists from all over the world. It's a developing cosmology that has sprung forth as a result of many, many years of contact with not only human discarnates but also entities who claim to come from other worlds or dimensions outside of our earthly physical plane via through our ever advancing technology.

Many of us ITC experimenters are in contact with entities who never lived here on our planet.

At any rate, I will just list these ideas for anyone to view and contemplate over.
So here goes:
-- There are beings who live on other planets throughout the universe who are like we are, physical entities.

-- Like us, they are not immortal (in a physical sense) -- they may live a lot longer than we humans do on the physical plane but everyone eventually dies.

-- There's a place where all of these beings go, including humans, after they die that acts as a staging place before they travel on to other localities within this vast realm outside of whatever physical plane/planet they came from.

-- Many humans on our physical plane throughout the ages have been in contact via mentally or in our modern era, through electronic equipment of one sort or another with human discarnates and extraterrestrial beings who reside in this 'staging place' that's comprised of those who have experienced a physical death and have transited into this other venue....This is where we ITC experimenters are getting our information from... we are in contact and communicate via electronically with those residents of this 'staging place'.

-- This 'staging place' or realm is comprised of unlimited loci of Mandelbrot set-like distributions and each being who transitions from their physical world into this staging place goes to those Mandelbrot set-like distributions that they are most energetically or whatever... matched up to.

-- For example, earthlings go to the MB distribution where all earthly humans go. And within this 'earth' Mandelbrot distribution/loci are countless other sub-loci within it where each person will go to the one they are most resonate with. The same goes for all other beings from other planets. Those Mandelbrot set-like distributions that they are most resonate with have attractors that draw them in to where they are supposed to be.

-- Ok, so far so good. Now let's go back to those beings from other planets that transit into this other realm after they die. We can surmise that many planets are populated by beings that are far, far more advanced than we humans are. We can surmise that many of these extraterrestrials from certain planets have evolved to the point where they are able to manipulate energy into whatever forms they choose. And we can surmise that even though they are technically considered dead, even in this other realm and Mandelbrot set-like distribution that they go to, they are still able to use their mind over matter capabilities to manifest things here on earth into the physical plane if they do so choose.

-- Once again, I'm just throwing out some idea's here... anyway, we know through ITC communications that there are some entities who can bop around and 'visit' those other MB distributions outside of the one they belong to that exist in this non-physical realm too. Just mentioning this as an isolated speculation/fact gleaned from our communications with our contacts... (Some of these entities have never live anywhere in physical form but that's another area of discussion.)

-- We also know that there are MB distributions comprised of entities who are unaware that there are even other MB distributions out there other than their own (not too unlike those humans here on earth who claim that we are the ONLY living physical beings in the universe and so on.... i.e. no other planet in the universe has sentient beings like us or close to it living on them) So this explains why there as so many people here i.e. channelers, contactee's... who claim to be contact telepathically with beings from other worlds where those beings will say that they are the only ones who exist in this other realm. They say that because they simply are not aware that there are also other MB distributions in this realm comprised of other beings from other worlds/planets too. Unfortunately, those contactee's who are in contact telepathically with those beings who are like that accept everything these beings are saying as the truth and this is why we get contactee's coming here on this board who totally negate anybody elses ET contactee experiences because their contacts are giving them the wrong information on this.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi Palashee

Very insightful information you have there...
I would love to know your sources please - and not because I don't belive you either

Val

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
look this over

Tom Butler, an electrical engineer,metaphysician, director of AA-EVP and ITC experimenter is the author of the above information on that link.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow, that was one of the best threads I have read so far. I hope to hear some more about this you have great information.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i am still sketical about aliens but radar and cameras dont lie, there are things in the sky that are hard to identify as human technology.

Possible explanations

1 The human race is a lot more advance than we realise
2 they are not humans
3 humans have had help
4 all of the above
5 none of it is real and cameras and radar can be influenced by human mind

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeboydus
After seeing They Came From Here I decided to go ahead and post a hypothesis of my own. This is a subject I have researched for years partly due to some personal experiences. I still havn't reached a certain conclusion which is why this is a hypothesis and not a theory. I'll layout my idea by introducing key persons and concepts. In a nutshell I think aliens and ufos are unlikely to be from the future or extraterrestrial.

And an excellent hypothesis it is mikeboydus!

There are many points I find compelling within the information you have posted, and your effort is worthy of applause. I look forward to reading more.

I am still of the mind that THEY Came from Here (Link)!

However, I do have an open mind, and strongly believe that without solid evidence to draw any clear conclusions on the subject of aliens and UFOs we should explore all possibilities with an open mind.

Fascinating stuff!

[edit on 4-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Um_Gazz, I beg to disagree with you on that but we do have solid evidence as to the existence of extraterrestrial beings and that they are communicating to us -- and it's in the form of ITC communication where we have many, many movies, photographs and images plus audio recordings of extraterrestrial beings.

In fact, the evidence that we have for ET's is just as compelling as that evidence in the form of photographs and movies of what we are calling UFO's.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
so you beleive aliens and ufo's are from here and not extraterresrial?

why not both?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I too, am waiting for more, this is very a well written, researched piece.

I have a friend who has known Jacques Vallee for some 20+ years, co authored papers with him and investigated several cases with him. Interestingly enough, Vallee has withdrawn from this topical area completely.

I have passed this work on to him for his review (sent him the link via email) and will share his comments.

GREAT WORK mikeboydus!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm not a fancy writer unfortunately so bare with me.

I guess it all depends on how ones wants to look at it.

There are different species right here in the deepest of our waters and they have been here for a very very long time, so you can call them terrestrial in a way however, they also are all over our Solar System and beyond, (so yes) they can be called extraterrestrial.

The ships can travel anywhere underwater or in space. You can't think human reality. The human race might need water and oxygen to survive but there are other species that do not need this. For example the Grey's can breathe thin air but they can't survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air.

You can get information from very educated people with all kind of letters after there name but believe lot's of them don't know squat when it comes to this.

I'm nobody with no initials behind my name and I will tell you this, there is massive life in the Universe.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's a short movie I just created which shows an ITC image and audio message from an extraterrestrial that a well known ITC experimenter (Maggy Harsch Fischbach of Luxemburgh) was in contact with back in the 80's. This entity communicated to Maggy via the Timestream channel/group of which the entity was a member of and of which Maggy was in contact with via ITC.
Shown in this short movie is the actual image and voice of the entity giving her message to Maggy of Luxemburgh.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They Come From Within continued...

His theory has created much debate among the Scientific Community. Some outright oppose the idea but others think he may be on to something.

I think he may be on to something as well in regards to Quantum Entanglement and Human Consciousness. Quantum Entanglement itself is an odd phenomena. The phenomena appears to show a connection between two objects irregardless of Spacial distance. It has cleared the way for two potentially powerful concepts: Quantum Computers and Quantum Teleportation.

Quantum Computers are still in the research and development phase but the idea is that it would be able to use Superposition and Entanglement to make calculations. The data in a Quantum Computer would be measured by what is called Qubits or Quantum Bits. A Qubit unlike standard bits can be both a 1 or 0 where as tarditional bits can only be 1 or 0. Multiple Qubits can exhibit Quantum Entanglement. Benjamin Shumacher an American theoretical physicist pioneered the Qubit after discovering a way to interpret Quantum states as information. The Shumacher Compression goes even further storing compressed information in a small number of states. This helped create the field of Qauntum Information Science.

Quantum Information Science ecompasses Quantum Computation, Quantum Communication, Quantum Entanglement and Quantum Teleportation.

Quantum computers have the potential to be faster than any computer ever built, even theoretical computers such as the DNA computer and Optical Computers. It would be the first Hypercomputer. The main problem mentioned by IBM in building one is Decoherence. Decoherence is what happens when quantum systems interact with their environment and become entangled with it inducing wave function collapse. This disturbs the entire calculation process. This Decoherence is also used to argue against Penrose's Quantum Mind theory. If the human mind is a Quantum Computer as Penrose suggests then it should be subject to Decoherence.

This has lead me to think Penrose was on to something but he was working with what is called the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum mechanics formulated by Niels Bohr and Werner Heisenberg in 1927.
It has been the most accepted interpretation over the years. It deals primarily with Wave Function and the probability of collapse. In recent years though a newer interpretation, the Many Worlds or Universes Interpretation has become popular.

The Many Worlds Interpretation claims to be able to resolve various paradoxes in Quantum mechanics. It does this by allowing every possible outcome to exist. In MWI unlike the Copenhagen interpretation an Observer doesnt have to be present to trigger a Wave Function Collapse.
According to MWI there is potentially an Infinite Multiverse of divergent universes. Originally MWI was formulated to resolve the Shrodinger's Cat paradox. It like the Copenhagen Interpretation has developed its own Paradoxes, among them the Quantum Suicide paradox.

Quantum Suicide is a thought experiment like Shrodonger's Cat. It was originally proposed in 1987 and further developed in 1998 by Max Tegmark an American Cosmologist. It deals with the idea that a physicist sits in front of a loaded gun whose trigger pull is determined by radioactive decay. It has 50% chance of firing or not firing. According to the MWI the universe will split with each experiment. One where the gun fires and another where is doesnt fire. The paradox is that it implies that conscious observers are immortal. Essentially no matter what happens some version of you will be alive somewhere in the multiverse.

This has lead others to rethink the MWI. H. Dieter Zeh a Professor Emeritus of the University of Heidelberg and theoretical physicist presents an alternative interpretation: the Many Minds or Multi Consciousness Interpretation. In 1995 Zeh proposed that one can avoid the need for a multiverse. In essence individiuals may have trans-temporal consciousnesses. This has been one of the most controversial in that it seperates the mind from the body or really the consciousness from the mind. The trans temporal consciousness may choose an identity state to be its reality. This means no splits into parallel universes as the chosen state is the only state.

I think each of the interpretations are getting closer to the truth of reality. Each one in my opinion may have some truth in it. I think some of the researchers may be afraid of what they discover and to extent I think fear and pride may be hindering progress. I think there are processes in the mind involving Quantum Entanglement, but I dont think Quantum Computation creates Consciousness. I think any Quantum Computation going on is a product of Consciousness. My opinion is that Quantum Information is being processed and transmitted in the mind. This doesnt mean Qubits but probably something like it. This information is transmitted by Entanglement. Scientists have already concluded that Entanglement can occur irregardless of Space. I think it might be able to occur irregardless of time. The source of the information being what Zeh called a Trans Temporal Consciousness.

Many of the New Age/Contactee cults have been influenced by Quantum mechanics and its various interpretations. They have identified with what is called Consciousness Causes Collapse Interpretation. It is also known as the Spiritual Interpretation. According to SI a Conscious Observer causes Wavefunction collapse. It is thought to agree with various Eastern faiths and philosophies in regards to the nature of reality.

Part of its controversial nature is that it clashes directly with Darwinism and Evolution. According to it reality in order to exists depends on conscious observation which is done most likely by humans. Recent understanding of decoherence has also undermined the importance of an observer in wavefunction collapse. Yet Quantum mechanics continues to be warped and misunderstood which has given rise to what is called Quantum Mysticism. I dont attempt to identify or compare my hypothesis with either New Age concept. There is only thing I think SI may possess a possible fragment of and that is the idea that some individuals are more conscious than others.

A key concept in my hypothesis is that our mind can process and transmit information at the Quantum level. This appears to be the key to access a reality that may be beyond our own.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Very interesting. A much more scholarly treatise than my own,

What we percieve as aliens and UFOs are objects, creatures,...whatever, that exist in the same space as us, and from time to time, slip into our existence. Possibly intentionally, most often unintentionally.

They are a naturally occurring phenomena, that have been experienced as fairies, gnomes, succubus, incubus, demons, greys, nordics, etc....

from this thread.

Back later after I have re-read the text and mulled it over a bit.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
MikeboydUS -- This is FASCINATING!!!

Especially the part where you say:"One where the gun fires and another where is doesnt fire. The paradox is that it implies that conscious observers are immortal. Essentially no matter what happens some version of you will be alive somewhere in the multiverse."

Yes... wow! I agree! So much you are presenting to us here and I'm still trying to decipher your 3rd installment of your hypothesis but thanks for sharing and looking forward to more!! Keep it coming!
What a great 4th of july! Thanks to you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join