It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk a bit about Phil Schneider and Dulce, please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is my first thread. As an introduction... I've been a lurker for a couple months, and been posting for just a few weeks. I guess I'd consider myself an open-minded skeptic, for lack of a better term. I feel strongly that there's something to the UFO phenomenon, be it psychological, spiritual, physical, delusional, or some combination of the above... and I'm mighty interested in the answer. Anyhow I'd like to think I'm here with an open heart and mind, and few prejudices.

So, forgive me if it's been done to death, but I'd like to begin a conversation on the whole Dulce Base thing, and specifically, Phil Schneider. I know the whole Dulce Base affair seems ridiculous and WAY over the top, but it's kind of stuck in my mind because of the following...

By some accounts, PS was either a (suspicious) suicide... or a murder victim. His wife, by the accounts that I've read, certainly thinks he was offed. Not to mention he claimed that people were trying to kill him.

If he were still around, trying to sell a book or whatever, I'd probably discount it all. But based on the info I've read, (am I mistaken?) his death soundes REALLY suspicious. What does this mean?

The circumstances of his death, to me, cast the whole Dulce thing in a different light...

What are your thoughts on this?

Happy to be here,
the Little Penguin

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
To add... while I generally find this site a little loopy, this is a rather disturbing article and while I haven't verified ANYTHING in it, it's... well...well, it's weird!

www.rense.com...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by The Little Penguin]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
www.bielek.com...

Listen to this and see what you think. Personally i think that phil was the last person to come out with some real info, since then i think we have been flooded with disinfo, and it becomes sickening because of the lies.

Whether you think this site is looney or not. The world really are full of conspiricies, and not theory. They say in policitics nothing ever happens by accident, and if something happens, then it happened because someone wanted it that way.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
His story does indeed seem looney to me.

But what bothers me more is the (allegedly) dubious circumstances around his death. Has that aspect, to anyone's knowledge, gotten much attention outside of UFO circles?

I mean, if someone says, "they're trying to kill me because of what I'm disclosing", and then, lo and behold, they end up dead by suicide with sketchy details, that would seem to raise HUGE red flags, no?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by The Little Penguin]

new topics

top topics

join