It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resignation Mr President" MSNBC Commentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the more important words

This administration is corrupt to the core

thats it

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One thing's for certain, if Bush didn't have the support of the Democrats, privately, he would've had a very short career. When a president steps
outside the lines in the sand, he ends up like JFK. They would've bumped
him fast, had he been going against the ultimate plan of a New World Order.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wether this was left wing agenda, or not, everything said was truthful, are there others in the past that may have done the same? Sure, But it doesn't make this any less truthful now, any less criminal. Do you tell your children its ok to commit a crime because Timmy down the street did it and got away with it.

70% of the country has had enough of this. I am not going into conspiracies or NWOs or anything of the such. The simple plain truth is:

This country is worse off then it has been in a long time, and it started the day he took office. Any person with a mind of his/her own can see this.

I could care less about what party someone is from, I care what he/she DOES while in that office. People speak of Right/Left wing agendas, but certainly you can see the Right wing agenda in almost every important decision made. And is that what our fore fathers saw, wanted for this great country? More then Half the people in the country voted against Bush, where is there voice? it turned into a game of , look at me I control everything. This isn't American, this isn't what are values should be.

As an American, look in the mirror, throw all party ties away and say to yourself, is this what America is about? To me this isn't about who lays in what camp, but what is being done to our values and what made America the great country it used to be. 70% of Americans believe this, more the Half the world believe this.

You have to ask your self why don't I.

IMHO

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They will never resign. We had and still have the same here in Hungary. The PM admitted that he lied, he hates our country, he hates the people and controlling our country as a CEO of a Corporation. He is plundering our nation and while the 90% of the Hungarians want the entire political group to resign, they're simply staying at their place and using the police against the people (See 23 October 2006 and 15 March 2007). The United States and Hungary are sharing the same fate, while they're more thousand miles away from each other. Both countries want to be destroyed by the Zionists.

Here is a video what for you need to count in the future. This happened before here in my country, it may happen again, just in your country. We tried to resist and we failed that time. These pictures were never shown anywhere. These photos are from the victims, whose been beaten because they don't wanted liars in their country.

They will never resign, they will cover their acts. What you may see in this video is the truth. But not that truth what the CNN, the BBC and other news channels have told to the world. Who is resisting, the media will call them radicals. But in the reality, the radicals are you, ordinary people who gave the power to these bastards.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Umm, other people are saying it too. Is it unpatriotic to discuss this on the fourth...or really patriotic????

I'm thinking of Mayor Rocky Anderson's comments.
www.democracynow.org.../06/25/1421228

"I think that when we have a president who has blatantly violated our own Constitution, our own treaty obligations, our own statutory law, abused his powers in remarkable ways, undermined the balance of power, exerted a unitary executive power unknown to this country and to our democracy, and at the same time betrayed his trust with our Congress, with the American people, by his deceit in leading us into this war and through his utter incompetency -- if impeachment were ever called for, this is certainly the time, and this is exactly what the founders had in mind. "

www.democracynow.org.../09/26/1416203
"MAYOR ROCKY ANDERSON: Our nation has engaged in a tragic unnecessary war, based upon categorically false justifications. More than 100,000 people have been killed. And many more have been seriously maimed, brain-damaged or rendered mentally ill. Our nation's reputation throughout much of the world has been destroyed. We have many more enemies bent on our destruction than before our invasion of Iraq. And the hatred toward us has grown to the point that it will take many years, perhaps generations, to overcome the loathing created by our unjustified illegal invasion and occupation of a Muslim nation.

What incredible ineptitude and callousness for our president to talk about a crusade, while lying to us to make a case for the invasion and occupation of a Muslim country. Our children and later generations will pay the price of the lies, the violence, the cruelty, the incompetence and the inhumanity of the Bush administration and the lackey congress that has so cowardly abrogated its responsibility and authority under our checks and balances system of government. We are here to say, “We will not stand for it anymore! No more lies! No more preemptive illegal war based on false information! No more ‘God is on our side’ religious nonsense to justify this immoral illegal war!”

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There are some good points and heavy feelings here...but nothing more. With a year left W will stay no matter what, Nixon was a idiot and had more time left in office. The GOP still has the power to help the Dems do what Dems do best, nothing. So get use to it folks..Nothing will change the hippies lost.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Do you really believe that G.W. Bush will disappear? No. They will cause some event to keep him in power, because he is an excellent puppet. The war against Iran will be the first step for it.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Nothing will change the hippies lost.

And along with them, so did you and your children. You are the type of person politicians dream of. Do nothing, say nothing of meaning. If our fore fathers thought the same as you, we would all be wearing knickers

[edit on 4-7-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
Do you really believe that G.W. Bush will disappear? No. They will cause some event to keep him in power, because he is an excellent puppet. The war against Iran will be the first step for it.

Not likely. They've already played their cards with him. His predecessor will now valiantly sweep in to save the day, make it appear as if everything will be fine, but nothing will actually change. I knew this guy who told me his secret to attracting women was to play both sides of the fence. He'd set up a scenario where bad things would begin to happen to her and she wouldn't have the foggiest notion he was behind it, and then he'd rush in and save the day, instantly becoming her hero. People in power are very adept at this sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Does this surprise anyone? I knew from the very beginning that he would save him from prison. It's a joke. As far as speculation goes about Libby getting a pardon you can stop right here. He is going to pardon him PERIOD. Don't doubt it for a second. As soon as Scooter receives a bill in the mail for the 250,000 he owes he will get his pardon. Bush is so far above the law and it's laughable that the democrats took impeachment off the table. Clinton was impeached for obstuction of justice over a freaking affair. Something that isn't even a crime but he lied about it. Now the dems won't take a stand to impeach because like always they are afraid of sharp tongues.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Olberman does shill for Democrats, this is a fact. The only issue I have with that ass chewing is he creates some imagery that the Republican party is the only party capable of such a thing.

It's not.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by AwakeAndAllSeeing]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If only he were as classy as Nixon and admit defeat and get the hell out of town!!!

This clown will be around until he's kicked out kicking and screaming out of the White House by one ear. The circus will stay in place for years to come. Not only is he not resigning, he' snot giving up his "dictatorship" either.

Imagine 35 more Bush years? Imagine 1 more year?

I used to post this in 2004 and it would cause lots of laughter, well, it could never happen. This is The United States of America!!!

Yes, it is. And here we are years later with doubts that we will ever get rid of him.

I call for IMPEACHMENT BY FORCE FOR BUSH AND CHENEY- never mind asking for a resignation. That's laughable.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Its funny that some people who dont wanna hear the truth,they turn it into a left/right conversation.
Heres a tip people.There is no left/right,there is no 2 party system.
There is only government.
Democrat/Republican,lol,its all one in the same.
And why does Olberman's opinion have to be viewed as a biased?
Cant he be voicing his opinion as an American citizen?
Reguardless of what spectrum you see him coming from,stop look and listen.And you will see he is right.
Maybe some of you will wake up when its to late.
Perhaps some of you will wait to view the end of this experiment we call democracy.
When you people can look past the BS of the so called "news" and get over the illusion of this myth called a 2 party system,you will see there is something seriously wrong with this country.

Thank you!! I could not have said this any better myself. Bless you! So many sheeple fall into the left -v- right camp so fast without even thinking. At the highest levels of government, there is NO left and right. There are just power brokers and criminals.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It truly is laughable!
How can ya'll turn this into a left-right issue when
most of us are just as pissed off at the democrats,
except they aren't in charge, and they haven't been
runnin this country for the past 7 years.

What are congress's approval ratings?
What are Bush's approval ratings?

EVERYONE'S BEEN LET DOWN!

But cheers for Olbermann.
Whether you agree or disagree with him,
he has sparked this discussion that WE're
ALL apart of, which I hope resonates loudly..
WE'RE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Man,Sportscenter has really changed....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Since when is blatant lying allowed on ATS? I think an apology is in order. Or at least a warning from ATS.

insidecable.blogsome.com...-6398

#1 O'Reilly Factor 2,211,000 average viewers
#17 Countdown w/Olbermann 631,000 average viewers

Olbermann is a loser, who only wishes he had O'Reilly's ratings.

BTW The latenight repeat of O'Reilly still beats out primetime Olbermann.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by RRconservative]

This is kinda like the Howard Stern radio show back in the day.

Haters represented like more than half of his listeners. Just to see what he'd say next.

O'reilly, like Stern is just a guy that people love to hate. He just says blatant lies and historical revisions for better ratings and spewing out his ideology.

You know its true!

Olbermann even called him on it a few times.....you can look it up!

Orally: "OK, thats it, cut his mic!" .....people eat that stuff up...= good ratings!

Every time Orally has a guest on that doesn't agree with his tunnel vision outlook, he has said guest's mic cut. Thats a ratings gimmick, thats all that is.

Orally is kinda like Morton Downey, Jr w/out the cigarettes.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Who is he to call for Bush's resignation?
He is an American citizen(and thats all one need be).
Like many others who cry out for the same thing.
Who do you have to be in this world,for your opinion to matter?
Do you think Bush's approval rating is low because people love him?
One would have to wonder what the 3,500+ soldiers would say about Bush now.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Black_Fox]

I can tell you. They would say **** him, and every republican I knew (including myself) are voting democratic in the next election. Soldiers feel like they are fighting for nothing - with no direction. Moral is at an all time low. Nobody wants to be deployed (saving those who haven't gone yet, which are few to none.)

It's a sad state of affairs, really. Our soldiers / Marines / Sailors WANT to defend the country, but we demand leadership. Good Leadership. Sensible Leadership. Wise Leadership. Meaningful Leadership. Ask yourself - does President Bush display those attributes?

If not then you'll have a better understanding of how our Armed Forces feel about our Administration.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow this guy has balls
Amen. First time I've heard someone rip bush on tv like that plain out. Awesome display of freedom of speech there.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
#1 O'Reilly Factor 2,211,000 average viewers
#17 Countdown w/Olbermann 631,000 average viewers

Olbermann is a loser, who only wishes he had O'Reilly's ratings.

BTW The latenight repeat of O'Reilly still beats out primetime Olbermann.

Yeah well O'Reilly is the most biased, non sensible person on the freaking planet. Everytime I watch that guy he makes me sick. I personally can't stand the guy, and furthermore you'd be doing yourself a favor by turning that crap off and watching something else - anything else. Even the teletubbies.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i think it is very naive to imply (and that's what you were doing) flyers fan that a corrupt administration is allowed to carry on, by dismissing any claims against it due to the fact that the messenger is in your opinion left wing.

does that mean the message in not true? I don't care if they put another republican in office for the love of god, it doesn't matter. how bout my fav. republican RP

Cheney needs to go. he was the one in charge of running all those NORAD war games drills on 9/11. he was the one who ordered them that whole week. he was the reason the air traffic controls did not take it seriously at first when boston reported there plane had been hijacked ( the control tower operator asked: this is part of the test right?) NO JOKE. he helped co-orinate this disaster. the planes were remote controlled (the pentagon WAS hit by a plane ( and i beleive there were even war drills there that day) the no plane theory and the doctored video released by the pentagon was deliberate disinforamtion and bait that many took. the WTC buildings were full of explosives. The WTC members of the WTC security were replaced/added prior to the building being set up. This was to make more of a psychological impact

Cheney was the reason there were 15 to 20 additional blips on the radar screens so the air traffic controlers could not tell which were the real hijacked planes. Mr. bush was in florida reading a story about a freakin goat to children. the major banks JP morgan and GOlDman sachs had insiders that knew about it as well. the hijackers were stooges/ patsy's/ intelligence assets that probably believed they would live.

I love the u.s government they provide (still) a ton of privelages to me that i would not find in other country's. I am very thankful to be an american, and i am proud to celebrate my country's freedom tonite. I know that no governments are perfect and there always be some level of corruption, but this vice president and president take the cake, and they need to go. The majority of the government of the united states had no prior knowledge about this attack, but a handful of sick individuals as well as a global network of scum did, and they were the real terrorists. not the crazy finatical islamic brain washed crack pots, but we did tick them off by bombing them to death.

then we need to go seperate ourselves from the federal reserve. maybe elect a president that is on his death bed, because the two that tried to do this were both shot.

this world is in a pivotal place in history and it is NOT A JOKE. people take the cushy lives they live for granted, and think that america is destined to be like this forever.

if things don't change fast ,we (americans) will have a very rude awakening SOON

if you have children and really care about the future they will have you should be humble enough to admit the pack of lies and demand a change

[edit on 4-7-2007 by cpdaman]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join