It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the agenda of Illuminati group?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What is the real agenda of Illuminati group?

What type of policies does Illuminati group support or propagate?

What kind of world does Illuminati like to bring about?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Which Illuminati are we talking about? The non-secular Illuminati? Or the knowledge driven Illuminati?

And the chances of you finding out ANYTHING are next to nil.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalPirate
Which Illuminati are we talking about? The non-secular Illuminati? Or the knowledge driven Illuminati?

How about agenda of both illuminati?

I didn't know there were two types of illuminati.

Are there more?

So what's their agenda?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
1- If there's an Illuminati, I don't think their motives are religious.

2- Their agenda, as far as I'm concerned, would be the domination/manipulation of world affairs to the benefit of all the members.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The Illuminati aka enlightend ones,are one in the same as nwo,global domination. check youtube or google for info,theres soem good info out there if you look hard nuff to get throught the bs to the truthe

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well the original Illuminati were based on the sharing of scientific knowledge, much to the hatred of the Catholic Church. Then there was the purge and killing of scientists by the Church. That's where the non-secular Illuminati come in.

What BS do you have to go through to find that the NWO and Illuminati are the same? Any proof of that?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

I didn't know there were two types of illuminati.

Are there more?

So what's their agenda?

Throughout history, there have been many groups who called themselves "Illuminati". The word simply means "enlightened".

The Illuminati of Stockholm was a fringe Masonic Rite that claimed descent from the Rosicrucians. They taught Ceremonial Magick and Yoga, and probably influenced the members of the Masonic Rosicrucian Society of England that founded the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

The Illuminati of Bavaria taught Masonic principles, although they had a political revolutionary agenda. The Ordo Templi Orientis, another quasi-Masonic Rite, still confers several Illuminati degrees.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What BS do you have to go through to find that the NWO and Illuminati are the same? Any proof of that?

youtube.com...
plus about 1,00 other videos and google it.....gg
Freemasons,skull and bones,bilderburg...all parts of illuminati.. they all have same agenda of forming a new world order.this is beyond the comspiracy lvl in my book..the words new world order comes out of many prominent figures mouths

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
plus about 1,00 other videos and google it.....gg
Freemasons,skull and bones,bilderburg...all parts of illuminati.. they all have same agenda of forming a new world order.this is beyond the comspiracy lvl in my book..the words new world order comes out of many prominent figures mouths

Choose one video and one mouth. I will use historical analytical method to see whether I can debunk.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They are a bunch of sick, perverted lunatics. They are so scared of everything, that they are slowly destroying human civilisation out of their own fear.

I feel sorry for them, they are really, really sick.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

Can you please define for me exactly who and what the "Illuminati group" is?

I have heard that word a lot, but no one can give me a clear answer...

Also please tell me who or what is this New World Order everyone speaks about?

Bush, Rockefeller's and Standard Oil funded the Nazi's into power

Bush, Rockefeller's and friends, Standard Oil(Now Exxon) are still in power

Exxon reported biggest quarter profits EVER just after we went to war in Iraq while we were told our gas was higher "because of the war" even though OPEC lowered barrel prices because they were afraid...

What New World Order?

All I see is the Old World Order doing business as usual
:shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Illuminati

I don't know to what extent they control things or what their agenda is, but they do know what's going on. And they are very secret. I bet that 99.9% of what you believe you find out about them is hoax and false information.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hmmm Most likely true... for them to exist they would have to be that secretive. So in other words no one knows just WHO or WHAT they are?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The Illuminati of Bavaria taught Masonic principles, although they had a political revolutionary agenda. The Ordo Templi Orientis, another quasi-Masonic Rite, still confers several Illuminati degrees.

Great info ML, but somehow I feel that the "Illuminati" conspiracies theorists refer to is something different. I am sure there is a power group that controls the world today... whether those people could be considered "Illuminated" is a good question

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So no one can properly define the agenda of Illuminati group?

Does Illuminati group have an agenda or not?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Choose one video and one mouth. I will use historical analytical method to see whether I can debunk.

emm idk what u meanm,if u want a good view into anything you should do as much research as possible not just pick one video that suites your needs...if you want to know about the illuminati and there agenda wich i already stated but your ignoring,then you need to view both sides the nay sayers and the ones who believe in it.To research only the info that u want to hear would in turn make you ignorant in said subject.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Nobody would post it (if they knew). And if they did post any secrets, the Illuminati would know about it right away. You won't find the true answers with Google. They control the internet. I think you got a better chance catching Nessie or Bigfoot...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think the ultimate goal is to bring the human race back to the state before god, decided to make us into two genders. There ultimate goal is to create one gender. Although it sounds weird, they believe this, and how bizarre will be the world when that happens.

Its all about to do what god did and take that power away from him. Technology and adaption will bring that about.

That for me is the ultimate goal.

These men think they are like god men on earth, with access to info that we could never have. Who controls them is the qestion.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
emm idk what u meanm,if u want a good view into anything you should do as much research as possible not just pick one video that suites your needs...if you want to know about the illuminati and there agenda wich i already stated but your ignoring,then you need to view both sides the nay sayers and the ones who believe in it.To research only the info that u want to hear would in turn make you ignorant in said subject.

Come on, just one video which you think is good.

I see whether I can debunk it with the historical analytical method, to find out whether it's nothing but a load of junk.

No harm.

Thesis, evidence that supports the thesis, sources used, logical fallacies, errors in interpretation, speculative crap, rubbish conclusions, nonsensical link up of events etc.

That's all.

Just one video.

How to use historical analytical method to analyse a source(essay, video, book etc):

academic.bowdoin.edu...

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol would be kinda hard to find all this in one video.and i still say researching all points of view gives you a over all better idea of what your working with.I'm currently myself trying to find more information on how the the knights templar and freemasons converged around the 1700's.if you find any on your ventures please do post a link.

As for the one video giving you a whole historical and current history on the illuminati you may be hard pressed but i wish you well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join