posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:26 AM
El Cajon, Ramona, Borrego, Alpine, Potrero and Catalina are an epicenter of some REALLY weird airborne happenings. Perhaps we may have seen a few of
1) Deep Red ball of light that "translates" like an Open GL model rather then flies aerodynamically, while periodically dropping small orange
fireballs trails downward?
2) The ring of yellow lights that hovers low over Alpine in the dead of night and produces a ultra low frequency ping that reflects off the
surface..almost beyond your hearing leve,l but it is easily felt in your gut.. (Sends dogs around the surrounding area nuts when it does)
3) The slow pulsating red light that shows up and hovers over El Cajon from Parkway mall to Madison Elem. EVERY forth of July and New Years and
remains in the area until all the fireworks are over, then fades to black in place.
4) Once we (a group) saw a mini-fleet of disks (20+) that moved from the southwest to the north east towards Thermal Airport (KTRM) visible from what
we could best guess as surface light reflection,
5) On a nighttime cross-country flight, left abeam the San Onofre plant, myself and another witness saw a blue light shoot straight up and what looked
like out of Catalina Island.. It was close to sea level when it started and at my guess was exoatmospheric in less then three seconds : ) no traffic
advisory ... nada.
As for ground based strangeness.. how about the super loud rumble that periodically sweeps though the county in the afternoons? I was told it is from
the MCAS Miramar.. but I have never seen a turbine that could vibrate coins on a desk from 20+ miles away? Perhaps I am wrong.
Yep, there is lots of cool stuff to see out here.
Indecently, I have also noticed a huge increase in beggars and panhandlers in El Cajon in the last three months too.. I am being asked for money /
change a MIN. of three times a day...