It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human-Alien Pact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Apparently Humans and Aliens (specifically the Greys) made a pact some decades ago that would enable the Greys to abduct a certain amount of people each year in return for technology.

The Greys were apparently to abduct humans for scientific research including taking dna, sperm and egg samples to cross-breed or do whatever genetic experiments aliens do. They were supposed to have a certain quota and keep records of who they abducted and when they abducted that person.

Now, decades ago the Aliens apparently disregarded the quota and record keeping and started doing whatever the hell they pleased.

I am currently reading the book "raechels eye's" and this story is in the book. I hear this story AGAIN and AGAIN in so many different formats, so many different resources.

How can this story be made up when it comes up so many times?!?!

Is EVERYONE plagiarizing and copying this story.... i would tend to think not!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hardware for software. im down.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Is EVERYONE plagiarizing and copying this story.... i would tend to think not!

Why? As the cliche goes: "there's nothing new under the sun"

The creators of works of fiction borrow ideas from each other all the time. We see this in our books, our television, our movies. Surely there can only be so many stories to tell.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering what your reasoning is.

I've heard this story myself, the one about the super advanced race agreeing to a quota of abductees. It leaves me wondering why a race so far in advance of ourselves would stoop so low as to form a bargain with our primitive selves, where in reality, they could surely do as they pleased. Isn't the alleged fact that they took more than they were supposed to with impunity proof of this?

Why would they make the deal in the first place. Was it an alien joke? Were they laughing at our own tremendous arrogance and self importance?

Were we the butt of an interstellar joke?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well, having had my entire lineage tagged and genetically upgraded, I am not allowed to comment. Good thread. Common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If you have ever read any books from the 50s and ealry 60s on Atlantis, UFOs, Earth Mysteries, etc. You can find original sources of stories that, either factual or full blown bull dada, have been handed down from then to now as total truth, even though, often enough, even the then created specifics are dropped inlieu of glittering and glossy generalities.

As usual, this story, along with the one about Dulce, and the one about the Philadelphia experiment, and on and on, have been generally proven to be hoax material, or at the very least, 15th hand information from someone's brother, who knew a guy, who knew someone's uncle, whose grandfather ... etc. etc. worked at Area 51, Dulce or the Philadelphia shipyards. Yet to date, there is ver little that can be dramatically, or emphatically proclaimed to be the ubiquitous smoking gun.

No ... Unfortunately, you have encountered a skeptic here, who really, really wants ot believe in all this stuff. Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were aliens? If the government were found to be in league with them? Wouldn't it be cool to find an alien base at Dulce? Wouldn't it be ultra-cool if, in fact, there had been a Phildelphia experiment, and the government continued on, and does, in fact have the ability to transport across time and space???

I really think that all the above would be very cool to be found to be true, for various reasons... Unfortunately, most if not all of it seems to flea in the light of reason and/or the lack of veracity and specificity on the parts of the various people making the various claims...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
implosion, i wont quote your whole post but you do bring up a great point. If these ET's are so far advanced then why would they even bother asking us for permission to do what they intended to do in the first place?

I suppose a few valid answers would be

They expected to stay here, and i am under the impression that humans greatly outnumber them (at least on earth) so they needed a place to be safe underground.

Also, maybe their intentions aren't malicious at all (at least in the beginning) and they were here as scientists, and really wanted to help the human race in advancing their technology (hell, they claimed they made us for gods sake!).

They just wanted to take a few humans, what the hell would the government care if they did, they send thousands of soldiers to war that are fully expendable!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Wouldn't it be cool to find an alien base at Dulce?

Actually if there is, in fact, an alien base at Dulce.... then the human race as a whole is in BIG trouble. Sure it would be great in a movie, but in real life... it would just be trouble for all of us!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What possible deal could we humans strike with an advanced Alien race?
To propose that the US government is secretly in league with an advanced civilisation seems a bit obnoxious to me, nothing short of a delusion of grandeur.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not saying I believe this crap, but if an alien race had the intention of studying mankind, they'd want "our" cooperation. If the entire planet was out looking for flying saucers to destroy, obtaining data on humanity in our natural state would be a little difficult. Probing us can only divulge so much information. Then there's the whole "We can't beat the aliens so nuke the planet! If we can't have it, no one can!" scenario.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

implosion, i wont quote your whole post but you do bring up a great point. If these ET's are so far advanced then why would they even bother asking us for permission to do what they intended to do in the first place?

I suppose a few valid answers would be

They expected to stay here, and i am under the impression that humans greatly outnumber them (at least on earth) so they needed a place to be safe underground.

Also, maybe their intentions aren't malicious at all (at least in the beginning) and they were here as scientists, and really wanted to help the human race in advancing their technology (hell, they claimed they made us for gods sake!).

They just wanted to take a few humans, what the hell would the government care if they did, they send thousands of soldiers to war that are fully expendable!

If there is more than one super-advanced race of aliens in our galaxy then surely there is some galactic equivalent of the "UN". It makes sense there would be laws against interfering with a race's natural physical and spiritual evolution against the will of that race. Even though the USA is a super power it cant do whatever the hell it wants with other countries, although it often does, without their consent. When we do things like this we are pressured by the international community. I imagine its the same way in the intergalactic community. There are defiantly regulations against this sort of thing. Thats why they need to go through our government.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In other words, it's just a formality.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why is it assumed that just because WE don't respect the sovereignty of weaker parties, that beings from another planet don't either? Do people not see it as a possibility that aliens could ask first, because they believe it to be incorrect not to? Also, if they can reach other planets with less advanced civilizations, maybe they choose the willing planets to stay near?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I really think that all the above would be very cool to be found to be true, for various reasons... Unfortunately, most if not all of it seems to flea in the light of reason and/or the lack of veracity and specificity on the parts of the various people making the various claims...

Being a skeptic is a great thing. Noone should believe anything without thorough investigation. But after awhile, you have to come to a realization that the whole world isn't out to get you... only the government.
I am not a religious person now nor was I ever, but through all my searching for the truth behind the curtain, it has led me to a spiritual path. Now just think about it, for all the people that believe in God which makes up 99% of the planet, do you really think that only 1% holds the true knowledge? Or is it perhaps the other way around which seems more likely. You cannot prove god exists, but yet you go on faith because of everything people have taught you since you were born (if you're religious) is that god exists. You have no tangible evidence for it, but yet you live your life as one under god. So by the same token, why should you not believe UFOs exist? Ahhh because most people in society have told you they didn't, and why did they tell you that? Because the masses would look upon you as some crazy person, a nutjob. They used to think the world was flat and laughed at the people who thought it was round. So you have truly seen enough evidence on UFOs from eyewitness accounts to last ten lifetimes, so why don't you believe?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickjamesia
Why is it assumed that just because WE don't respect the sovereignty of weaker parties, that beings from another planet don't either? Do people not see it as a possibility that aliens could ask first, because they believe it to be incorrect not to? Also, if they can reach other planets with less advanced civilizations, maybe they choose the willing planets to stay near?

Because it is better to assume an extraterrestrial civilization is hostile, allowing us to prepare for anything they might throw at us, than to assume they are nice peaceful beings, only to have them enslave all of mankind. I don't know about you, but I'd rather take the safe route on this one.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Because it is better to assume an extraterrestrial civilization is hostile, allowing us to prepare for anything they might throw at us, than to assume they are nice peaceful beings, only to have them enslave all of mankind. I don't know about you, but I'd rather take the safe route on this one.

And if they were hostile, would there be anything humans could do about it? We hardly have mastered their technology, what little we know from wreckage. I suppose we could drop nukes on ourselves and take them out too, but that's not a good plan. No wait, we couldn't do that. They have already disabled our nukes on several occassions in the silos and in the air (yes, we can thank them for not being in a nuclear winter right now).

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickjamesia
Why is it assumed that just because WE don't respect the sovereignty of weaker parties, that beings from another planet don't either?

If you are to believe the story, it isn't assumed.

Now, decades ago the Aliens apparently disregarded the quota and record keeping and started doing whatever the hell they pleased.

They are not the actions of honourable beings.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i don't remember the thread, but there's been a pretty good point against the " alien abduction for research" stories - why should aliens go through the trouble of abducting, when they could simply breed humans in whatever needed quantities ?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

And if they were hostile, would there be anything humans could do about it? We hardly have mastered their technology, what little we know from wreckage. I suppose we could drop nukes on ourselves and take them out too, but that's not a good plan. No wait, we couldn't do that. They have already disabled our nukes on several occassions in the silos and in the air (yes, we can thank them for not being in a nuclear winter right now).

As demonstrated in Iraq, technological superiority doesn't guarantee victory. You underestimate humanity's collective creativity and desire to survive.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
someone once said, i forget who, and i think it might answer your question a bit, given nothing solid on the topic, "You tell a lie 3 times, it becomes the truth"

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am not a religious person now nor was I ever, but through all my searching for the truth behind the curtain, it has led me to a spiritual path. Now just think about it, for all the people that believe in God which makes up 99% of the planet, do you really think that only 1% holds the true knowledge? Or is it perhaps the other way around which seems more likely. You cannot prove god exists, but yet you go on faith because of everything people have taught you since you were born (if you're religious) is that god exists. You have no tangible evidence for it, but yet you live your life as one under god. So by the same token, why should you not believe UFOs exist? Ahhh because most people in society have told you they didn't, and why did they tell you that? Because the masses would look upon you as some crazy person, a nutjob. They used to think the world was flat and laughed at the people who thought it was round. So you have truly seen enough evidence on UFOs from eyewitness accounts to last ten lifetimes, so why don't you believe?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Strength in numbers..todays religions are accepted and taught to children from the time they can comprehend. As the numbers change so will beliefs. Security within a belief structure is a need for a lot of people. I for one am waiting for a better explaination to believe in. The bible does not hold much strength for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join