It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so I've been having strange things happen to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Today I'm walking down the street and I look in the clouds and besides the planes dropping the trails in mass I see clouds shaped like skeletons, Like dragons and strange shaped beings. I've seen these things for a while, but today it seems like all the strange happenings in my life are coming together.

I've been having strange dreams and visions, lately I've seen fire. If not fire then spirits flying over head and bright lights popping like flashbulbs in the sky.

I also have strange things happen to me whenever I see rodents. I've always felt horrible dread whenever I see rats(besides having horrible experiences with them). Last time I saw them just random, a string of events happening starting with the disappearance of my id and ss card happened. Followed by my bag with my everyday essentails vanishing from church no less. Just strange happenings.

Also sometimes when I sleep I feel electric surges running through my body. It's like somebody trying to beam me up. Very strange feeling.

Anyway I feel like I'm not the only one that's having these episodes. Just thought I'd share.

Hello everyone on here, this is an awesome site.

join