It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US CITIZENS : Mad about your government? Call the white house now and let them know! (white house ph

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Make sure to leave a message to laura bush

1. Council of Economic Advisers: (202) 456-1414 / (202) 395-5084

2. Council on Environmental Quality: (202) 395-5750 / (202) 456-6224

3. Office of Administration: (202)456-7921 / (202) 456-2861

4. Office of Management and Budget: (202) 395-4840 / (202) 395-4840

5. Office of National Drug Control Policy: (202) 395-6738

6. Office of Science & Technology Policy: (202) 456-6021 / (202) 456-7116

7. President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board: (202) 456-2352

8. United States Trade Representative: (202) 395-7360 / (202) 395-3230

The offices included in the White House Office.

1. Domestic Policy Council: (202) 456-1111 / (202) 456-5594

2. Homeland Security Council: (202) 456-1700

3. National Economic Council: (202) 456-1414 / (202) 456-2800

4. Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives: (202) 456-6708 / (202) 456-6708

5. Office of the First Lady: (202) 456-7074 / (202) 456-7064

6. Office of National AIDS Policy : (202) 456-7320 / (202) 456-7320

7. Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board: (202) 456-1066

8. USA Freedom Corps: 1-877-872-2677 / 1-877-USA-CORPS

9. White House Fellows Office: (202) 395-4522 / (202) 395-4522

10. White House Military Office: / (202) 757-2151

And the Vice Presidential Entity, whatever branch he ends up in:

1. Shooter: (202) 456-9000 / (202) 456-1414

2. Shooter’s Moll, Lynne: (202) 456-7489

link

`````````````````````
Added Huffington link and 'ex' tags for external material

[edit on 10/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Unfortuantly, i dont really think that this will change much other than giving the White House your phone number to track you down and "silence you" by some weird means to stop furthering you propaganda to the pubic.

But nice try though.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am not holding my breath

We will see how long this thread stays open...........

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I read on Anarchist Cookbook that some dude called the President's bomb shelter. Thought I might add that.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T
I read on Anarchist Cookbook that some dude called the President's bomb shelter. Thought I might add that.

LMFAO YEA I READ THAT ONE TOO!!!

At first i couldnt really believe but then , idk. Weirder things have happend in the world, so i wouldnt really discount it. Thanks for the memory on that one! I also have the link for that story if anyone is interested in it.

home.scarlet.be...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been actively E-mailing my state representatives and so far I have not been afraid of any repercussions, actually I feel very good about expressing my feelings when it comes to the state of affairs in my nation.

Remember We the people should never fear government, rather government should always feel afraid of we the people.

Get busy E-mail, get involved know who are the people that represent you and your state, look at the issues now going for reviews in congress we can make a difference if we all keep track of our elected officials.

Remember to register to vote and actually voting.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
marg,

The problem now resides in the fact that if what you say to your Representatives even remotely sounds like something that can be construed as inciting of any kind of negative action towards them, they can label you a terrorist. Once that's been done, they can have you arrested for that, and put away, without proper representation, for as long as they want.

I've been feeling for a long time as though the time for talk has passed. I sincerely hope that's not the case, as I'm also in talks with representatives about the issues that beset us.

TheBorg

[Edited for punctuation and clarity.]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
marg,

The problem now resides in the fact that if what you say to your Representatives even remotely sounds like something that can be construed as inciting of any kind of negative action towards them, they can label you a terrorist.

Very wrong my friend, why should I or you make a comment that may sound like a threat to an elected officials.

When you e-mail you target the point that you are trying to make no the state representative directly.

You express your disappointment and your hopes for your state representative to help not to direct the anger against them personally.

I have been very direct against issues and I do not feel in any way targeted by my government, because is nothing in my E-mails threatening.

Remember democracy dies when we the people start to fear our government, government should always fear we the people.

We are the ones that can raise and stand on our ground in masses and government do not want that.

Don't be afraid if you are a register voter, stand up and get involved target the issues no the representatives directly.

But once in a while you can remind them that they are in the position they are at because you as a voter has made that possible.

Be smart not angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

marg,

The problem now resides in the fact that if what you say to your Representatives even remotely sounds like something that can be construed as inciting of any kind of negative action towards them, they can label you a terrorist. Once that's been done, they can have you arrested for that, and put away, without proper representation, for as long as they want.

I've been feeling for a long time as though the time for talk has passed. I sincerely hope that's not the case, as I'm also in talks with representatives about the issues that beset us.

TheBorg

[Edited for punctuation and clarity.]

[edit on 11-7-2007 by TheBorg]

Actually its been my experience that when you say something they dont like the send the IRS after you and make life a living hell.

My experience YMMV

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Actually its been my experience that when you say something they dont like the send the IRS after you and make life a living hell.

My experience YMMV

More excuses, I am very disapointed.
no wonder our nation is going down the hill when people are afraid of government.

Sad truly sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
no wonder our nation is going down the hill when people are afraid of government.

Sad truly sad.

Marg,

How was any of what I stated incorrect? Someone has to be held accountable for the actions, or the lack thereof, that have been going on on Capitol Hill now for years. I don't make any excuses for my representatives, because they deserve none. They all lie to the public about what they will do when they get in, and it only becomes apparent when they get into office, and start hurting us in ways we never expected.

Now, it's true that I have a more pessimistic view of my government than most, but that's because I'm an historian, and I see where it's heading. None of what I stated is incorrect, and if change is to happen, someone needs to be held accountable for the actions that have been taken up there. I can agree with you that we need to focus on the issues that they screwed up, as that's very important.

But, what's more important, I think, is making sure that others don't just come along and do the same thing again. How are we to do this when no one is punished for their crimes? What's been done to us as a People is heinous, as well as treasonous. We've been losing our rights for a very long time, and the People have just allowed it because of this very complacency.

My question is what's it going to take to wake the People up? The President coming out and declaring Martial Law?

Originally Posted by marg6043
Very wrong my friend, why should I or you make a comment that may sound like a threat to an elected officials.

When you e-mail you target the point that you are trying to make no the state representative directly.

And, just for the record, I'm not afraid of my government, nor am I trying to make any statements that could be misconstrued as threatening. I think you misunderstood what it was I was saying in the above post of mine. What I meant was that we need to remind them regularly that we put them there, as you also mentioned, but predicate it also with the reminder that we're prone as a People to oust them, should they become unruly. A People too afraid to remove a government by force if necessary are not really free. In this, we both can agree.

However, the point I was trying to make in my last post was that it doesn't matter what we say to them; if they feel that we are saying something inappropriate, they can have us arrested under the law that President Bush put into affect a couple weeks ago. How is that any different than declaring oneself dictator?

To close, here's a few quotes from my favorite Founding Father, Thomas Jefferson:

"Freedom of religion, freedom of the press, trial by jury, habeas corpus, and a representative legislature... I consider as the essentials constituting free government, and... the organization of the executive is interesting as it may insure wisdom and integrity in the first place, but next as it may favor or endanger the preservation of these fundamentals." --Thomas Jefferson to Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours, 1815. ME 14:255

It should be noted here that the bill that Bush signed that I mentioned above removed the rights of Habeas Corpus. Now, can't this be construed as a violent act, or assault, against We the People?

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established, should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience [has] shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce [the people] under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." --Thomas Jefferson: Declaration of Independence, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:429

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery." --Thomas Jefferson: Rights of British America, 1774. (*) ME 1:193, Papers 1:125

These two quotes are further illustrations of what our Founders' opinions on these issues are. One thing I believe wholeheartedly, is that we're being led down a road that we are very unlikely to stop before conflict arises. I hope, as you do, that we can solve it peacefully. I'm doing just like you, asking my representatives what things we can do, and am going to try and help where I can. But, I only posted what I did above to illustrate what we must do, as a People, when we get past an as yet undefined line. How much farther until we cross that line of no return?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

TheBorg

I feel like you and i also feel sad like Marg, because we should be able to call or write, but the fear is there that we may be punished for being insoburdinate and terrorists. It is very sad and i feel something should have been done BEFORE and now its almost too late.

For all its worth, i feel Bush wont be around by September and THAT is a gut feeling I have. This is a prediction. I'd post it under prophecies but i dont want anyone questioning my "GUT" Its here for reference, anyway.
I dont feel any harm will come to him physically, but i do feel he WILL be tossed out of the White HOuse along with Cheney.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

TheBorg

I feel like you and i also feel sad like Marg, because we should be able to call or write, but the fear is there that we may be punished for being insoburdinate and terrorists. It is very sad and i feel something should have been done BEFORE and now its almost too late.

For all its worth, i feel Bush wont be around by September and THAT is a gut feeling I have. This is a prediction. I'd post it under prophecies but i dont want anyone questioning my "GUT" Its here for reference, anyway.
I dont feel any harm will come to him physically, but i do feel he WILL be tossed out of the White HOuse along with Cheney.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
TheBorg

Thanks for the explanation and thanks for getting involved, remember that the right way to go is doing things in a peaceful way, anything else will bring and excuse for government to start to see We the people as a threat and rightly so after all government should be always afraid of people not the way around.

When people fear government that is a dangerous sign of times to come.

Until elections we are pretty much confidence that everything is still without the bounds of democracy.

But if something happen before elections like has been the fear of the people for many years with other governments no only this one, indeed people started that fear a long time ago.

Rest assure that a big group or even the majority of the population in this nation, mostly the silent one will ever be vigilant of the doings of our elected officials.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow

My experience YMMV

Sad truly sad.

I still enjoy annoying the government I still havent paid the IRS and have every intention of fighting thier audit. Its fun to keep poking the behemoth that is FEDGOV. I enjoy being a pest

new topics

top topics

join