It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

off days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
why oh why oh why do the powers that be have to make it so i have an off day today. just yesterday things were goin sooooooo sweet. i wake up this morning feeling good as hell. then evening time rolls around and something just started irking me. and it still is. and on top of that i have NO idea what it is. maybe i'm bipolar or something. i was supposed to go to a party tonight and i was looking foward to it but i decided i better not cause if i would've went i would have automatically beat the living dog
out of anyone who looked at me wrong. and i don't need to do that cause i'm already on probation and that would've just added more to my plate. i don't know man i'm really just super agitated and i don't know why.

all these damn fireworks are getting on my nerves to. i hope one of these little kids feels the need to show off and hold one in his hand while he lights it. then while he's feeling all high and mighty i hope the
thing goes off in his hand leaving him with a
load of blood blisters. yeah.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Don't feel too bad man, I have to be to work in an hour and a half. Not getting paid double time or over time, just normal pay. Just hang in there, theres some thing thats irking me today as well. But I will try to remain calm.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's been one of those weeks for me too. I have had a migraine for three days in a row. Luckily I have good medicine that dulls the pain enough for me to function but taking it three days in a row leaves me feeling so blah and brain dead. I managed to rally yesterday since I had plans with people but it definitely killed a lot of the fun. I have no idea how I managed to get to work today :-/

join