It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clock went flying off my wall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Its was around 7:30PM last night and i was having dinner in my flat with my girlfriend, girlfriend sister and her boyfriend. We where at the dinner table and i have my back to the wall where the clock is hanging and have full view of it, my girlfriend is to my right and also has have view of the clock. directly underneath the clock is my self full of books which sticks out from the wall a good 30+CM's.

So i have my eyes on the TV during dinner and in full view the clock flys of the wall, totally clearing the self directly underneath it to land on the floor. Not to mention freeing itself from the M3 hook, the hook is left intact. Any ideas ?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
When my daughter was 3 .. she had 3 (blessed) angels sitting on the door frame of her bedroom. We had spooks and one night they were so loud that I yelled at them to 'knock it off'. One of the angels sailed through the air right at me. The spook wasn't happy that I yelled at it.

You could have a spook .. or it could be something else entirely.
Make note of the time and day. Look and see if anyone you know, or anyone who lived in that house, died at that time or on that day, etc.

Or ..it could be prophetic .. it could be someone telling you that something is going to happen.

Or .. it could just be a clock falling off a wall.
Dunno. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
no idea when i was at my friends house me and his cousin were in the kitchen alone and a cup flew off the window sill all the way through the kitchen and into there living room there was no screen on the window just glass..... it was wierd i chalk it up to ghosts there was a sound like the cup had been hit before it flew did it sound like the clock had been hit or did it just fly with no noise before it?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
did it sound like the clock had been hit or did it just fly with no noise before it?

There was no sound what so eva prior, its hanging from a solid brick/cement wall. So it would be pretty hard to knock it off, cause you would need to force the clock upwards and then outwards to detach it from the hook then launch it clear from the self.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, for your case we have two very distinct possibilities.

A.) You have a poltergeist that didn't like how the clock was sitting on the wall.

B.) One of the people's subconscious there Geisted the clock off the wall, using Psi that had built up over time.

Sometimes its difficult to tell which is which, but I'd think ghost first. Get your house cleansed by a preacher/priest, and then, if it never happens again with one of the the three people present you know you've got the right one.

However, there really is no cure for the 2nd one. The person who caused said clock to fly off the wall will likely have to get used to things moving randomly when they are around.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
will likely have to get used to things moving randomly when they are around.

Its not the first strange thing thats happened in the flat its just this time there was 3 other people within in a foot of it happening. But i can say my mother and sister warned me about stuff like this because they also have stuff like this happen to them at there places.
My mother gets smoke just appearing at random in her bedroom and my sister has little stacks on 5 and 10 cents pieces made into little stacks.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi Helium3....im from the land down under too...but im in Melbourne

That sounds really creepy..how long has the clock been hanging there?
Have you had any other activity like this happen prior to this incident?

The 'spirit' who resides at my place threw a pair of scissors across the room.
Now my son and boyfriend were in the room and i know that my son didnt do it (hes was only 4 months at the time and in his cot) and i definitely know my boyfriend didnt throw it because its an extremely dangerous thing to do considering my sons cot was in its flight path!

Has anything like this happened to your mrs? or her sister? or to her boyfriend?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi hot_acacia,

The clock had been hanging there since i have lived almost to years, but that clock had been at my old place as far back as 2 years prior. I spoke to my girlfriend today and i though i remembered her going through my bedside draws looking for a light, but though it mite be a dream or something cause i was half asleep at the time. But she told me that she seen white/yellow light in the top draw. This was the same night of the clock off the wall. Im just glad i have not had scissors flying across the room. I use to have a white cat that i swear would just look at the wall and following things and always though it could see things us humans cannot. Having access to recording equipment i think i mite leave a few mics out tonight in the living room and see what i can record ?.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by helium3]

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's definitely freaky -- I live in Sydney as well, and though I've never experienced anything physical like that, my wife constantly has weird experiences, dreams & the like. Especially recently, we've just moved from an apartment to house that was built in the late 1880's. Just the other night she had a dream of a young woman breaking in our front door & running through the house to the back door screaming "You're not the only one with a baby!" Mind you, my wife's not pregnant (as far as I know), but needless to say this freaked her out. My wife chased her in the dream & the girl struggled with the back door and made it out before she could catch up. Anyway, according to my wife, she woke up & laid there for awhile freaked out & listening for sounds in the house. This went on for a few minutes until she heard a voice ask "What?" Not like "What did you say?" -- more like a rude "What are you looking at?" She said it was near her ear. She sat upright & told me that she heard a voice, and I asked what was going on. She told me her dream & said to check it out. Of course I didn't find anything, but it's one of many weird things she's experienced. Probably nothing but I swear she's "in tune" with something.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Strange, cause i wake up standing upright facing the window some nights and absolutely [SNIP]. Last time my girlfriend seen me doing it and and i made her feel my pulse and it was beating like a techno song. One night i had the same thing but in my dream something
had pinned me up against the wall using my sheets and dooner to hide it identity. I guess i could always just palm that stuff off cause it was just me witnessing it. I'm surprised just how common this type of thing is. I though people mite think i was a nut job

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
noone thinks youre a nut job helium3

It happens to quite alot of people and like you said you think youre the only one experiencing it.

Ive been with ATS for two years and Ive encountered so many different stories and different types of hauntings.

you have your poltergeists, orbs, plasma, shadow people and so many more...
your story is one of many...
and by the sounds of it, there is many more stories we will be hearing from you!
I know, Ive got tonnes

Happy Haunting

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia
shadow people

A few times i have seen what i called the trench coat man, its just a shadow of a man in a long trench coat that lurks around. What are shadow people ?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by hot_acacia
shadow people

What are shadow people ?

paranormal.about.com...

Hope this helps you out

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So time does fly.

Sorry I had to. Carry on please, sorry.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So time does fly.

Sorry I had to. Carry on please, sorry.

Cheesy yet still made me laugh

Anyway, back on topic....
You definatly have a ghost! What you are experiencing is typical of an intellegent haunting. You say your family has similar odd occurances? Maybe you have a family oriented haunting or something to that effect. Let us know how your EVP's come out.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hi helium3

just wondering if you have managed to get any evps together?
or maybe footage or photos?

keep us updated

cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I had a clock fall last night in the middle of the night. It wasn't even hung on the wall it was sat into a large wall light...seemingly impossible for it to "jump" out of something it was firmly sat into. We live in a very quiet street, no hosue movement or anything. When the clock fell, the time stopped as the battery came out. When I checked the time on the clock this morning it said 2.24am. My birthday is 22nd Apr. Am I going crazy or is this all a bit weird?

top topics

join