It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Resolution video / images of 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have been watching video's of the 9/11 attacks a lot in the last few days. One video I saw was dissecting the underbelly of the second plane that hit the WTC. Apparently there was some speculation that some sort of guidance system was attached to it.

Surely, the idea was a bit intriguing, but the problem is the video was much to grainy to be able to tell anything. Likewise for many of the other video's, such as looking for detonations in the towers as they were coming down, etc.

All I have ever seen have been youtube poor encodings of this stuff, and maybe a few medium resolution pictures, but that is it.

I realize video and photo technology(digital at least) was not as good in 2001, but still, I wonder if there are videos out there that are close in resolution to the originals. I know the newscast stuff would be hard to get at, but I imagine a lot of the recordings in 2001 by citizens were made with miniDV camera's, which have fairly decent resolution. So where is it? Any links?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That's the problem. Some conspiracist strongly rely on shoddy footage to push their claims or whatever theories they've come up with. Similar to UFO footage, shoddy footage helps their claims.

I'm sorry I can't personally help you with links, but I'm interested in finding raw footage as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have been scouring the web for a good 2 hours now, and have turned up nothing except for a few high res shots of manhattan from a few days AFTER the attacks.

I still believe there are issues with the official story by way of common sense and mathematical calculations, but higher resolution video would certainly help.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Guidance system? I thought conspiracy theorists believe it was a missile under the plane.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Whatever it is, the point is, how am I supposed to make that conclusion with a 240xsomething video.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStarMan
for a few high res shots of manhattan from a few days AFTER the attacks.

If they contain actual pictures of Ground Zero a couple of days after the attacks, please post them, id like to know how much rubble remained around the area so soon after!!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Guidance system? I thought conspiracy theorists believe it was a missile under the plane.

i read a couple theorys that the plane they're talking about looked more like a navy cargo plane and some people with a closer view of it said it didnt have windows, i dont remember the name of the navy plane they compared it to but it did have some sort of equipment on the bottom

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioactive_liquid

Originally posted by deltaboy

i read a couple theorys that the plane they're talking about looked more like a navy cargo plane and some people with a closer view of it said it didnt have windows, i dont remember the name of the navy plane they compared it to but it did have some sort of equipment on the bottom

Yes you are right.

Please view this video:

Video of Witness's stating it was not an American Airlines plane and it had no windows

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
berzerk, this video clip shows that the picture you have in another active thread of the explosion occurring before the time of impact is forged (assuming that thins one isnt).

as far as this is concerned, it is amazing that higher resolution images/clips cant be readily found (regarding 911).

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not sure if this helps ,but i found this site yesterday.It has alot of pics and videos of the wtc and pentagon attacks.Some of the pics are high res.nw0.info.../

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
berzerk, this video clip shows that the picture you have in another active thread of the explosion occurring before the time of impact is forged (assuming that thins one isnt).

as far as this is concerned, it is amazing that higher resolution images/clips cant be readily found (regarding 911).

Sorry, which picture is forged?

Please send me the link... So i can investigate it.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azriphale

Originally posted by TheStarMan
for a few high res shots of manhattan from a few days AFTER the attacks.

If they contain actual pictures of Ground Zero a couple of days after the attacks, please post them, id like to know how much rubble remained around the area so soon after!!

911research.wtc7.net...

Those are from about 12 days after the attack. Sorry, not a couple, but hopefully still a bit helpful. It seems you are getting at more though, how quickly were they hauling that stuff out, as in HOURS. I would be curious about that too.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I FOUND ONE!!

youtube.com...

explosions are clearly seen on this video going off previous to the impact.
If this isnt the nail in Bushs masterbatory coffen. Here is the sanity sucking truth for all who dont believe that evil event was an act of murder and a way to control and deceive americans into serving a sadistic form of satanism. witchcraft, free-masonry and war machines. As Leo Tolstoy so quaintly put it.."I think the world is deceived by a witch"

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I FOUND ONE!!

youtube.com...

If I'm not mistaken, the video you've linked to is the "infamous" laser spot (guidance system) on the Tower vid. (?)

When, in fact, it's nothing more than debris falling from the North Tower, across the South Tower's face ... as it continues to fall even after the airplane has struck/entered the building. Watch carefully ... it is and does.

It's these types of incessantly repetitive contentions that leave me with a sense of ...

'round and 'round we go ... all the while. (?)

[edit on 7-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yeah your right..i missed that..damn.. well ill keep trying anyway

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The "theory" is common among what are called "pod people" who insist
that there was some pod containing missiles under the plane. The so
called pod is actually the compartment containing the landing gear and
the fairing covering it when retracted. Many videos which claim to
show the supposed pod are results of poor resolution and distortions
caused by light and shadows on the aircraft. Sunlight reflecting off the
fairing over saturated pixels in the area causing "blooming' which distorted
the size.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The "theory" is common among what are called "pod people" who insist
that there was some pod containing missiles under the plane. The so
called pod is actually the compartment containing the landing gear and
the fairing covering it when retracted. Many videos which claim to
show the supposed pod are results of poor resolution and distortions
caused by light and shadows on the aircraft. Sunlight reflecting off the
fairing over saturated pixels in the area causing "blooming' which distorted
the size.

Exactly. This is the problem, WE NEED MORE RESOLUTION! People making determinations based off YouTube videos is rediculous at best.

top topics

join