It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror suspects all linked to NHS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Budski, your profile mentions 'Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.' Well it seems you are quick to judge others' opinions when they speak out against tyrannical governments. I guess you'd be on the side of fascism and communism. Well at least you got that going for you

I don't see anything mentioning a 'national' identity. What are you trying to prove? If he said 'the Jews did it' ok. There was no mention of an Israeli people. Thanks, nice try though.

Your definition of anti-semetism didn't quite fit with what you were trying to prove. Would you like to find a better one mentioning 'Israel'? I can find some figures for you in a previous post of mine about how there are more Jews living outside of Israel than there are in Israel. The number within Israel is growing rapidly, but there's still a few million more outside of the country.

That means a large number of Israeli citizens are in fact non-Jews; notably Christians and Muslims and almost all of them would be Arabic/Semetic peoples, whichever term you prefer. I don't think it matters so much. Most of them would consider themselves Israeli though. Wouldn't you agree?

I was born in America, so I'm an American. However, I did not 'come from here.' Does that still make me an American? Yes, as much as I assume you are.

A news report summary of the glasgow airport incident:

www.huffingtonpost.com... (Several stories)

I found an interesting link regarding this topic actually in the past few minutes:

Source:

100777.com...

Synopsis: Israeli Run Company at Glasgow Airport
Source: Huffington Post, Zogby etc
Published: July 2, 2007 Author: Huffington and others
via Libertyforum

[from www.huffingtonpost.com ?]
Fortress GB is an Israeli-run company doing business in Great Britain. It is on the same floor, in the same building, as ICTS UK, which is another Israeli transportation security firm. ICTS UK Ltd.and Fortress GB Ltd. are both located on the 1st floor of Tavistock House South, which is exactly where the bus blew up on July 7. An Israeli man answered the phone at Fortress GB and was noticeably reluctant to answer any questions about who ran the company although he did admit that a lot of Israelis worked there. The secretary at ICTS UK Ltd., however, quickly told me that the companies are related.
These Israeli security firms need to be investigated in light of the London bombings, because they provide "security technology" for the tube lines that were bombed. They have perfected their "security" skills in Israel and Iraq and then apply them in Britain and the U.S.A. This is a pattern. The same thing happened at Heathrow when the PanAm flight went down, the same thing occurred at Boston and Newark airports on 9/11.
Isn't it time for nations to use their own brains and people to protect their citizens and stop outsourcing their most fundamental obligations to dodgy Israeli "security" firms?
Who guards the guards?
(Chris Bollyn is a writer/photographer for American Free Press [www.americanfreepress.net] in Washington DC, and 'one of the most tenacious of false-flag terror researchers' (T.G.) - and was recently assaulted by the FBI.)

Another interesting coincidence:

ICTS UK Ltd is another Israeli-run 'transportation security' company with offices in London. Although the company's registered address is listed as 8 Baker Street, they operate, however, from an office on the first Floor of T@vi st0ck House South. Curiously, this is the exact same location that Fortress GB operate from. More curious still, T@vi st0ck House is the exact location where the number 30 bus exploded on 7th July.
Given that both companies provide 'transportation security' services, operate from the same floor of the same office complex, and given that both are owned and run by Israelis, only a hardened 'coincidence theorist' would deny that there is evidence indicating tangible links between the two. Indeed, one could be forgiven for believing that the same people are behind Fortress GB Ltd and ICTS UK Ltd.
As Christopher Bollyn points out, these companies merit being investigated because "they provide 'security technology' for the tube lines that were bombed." Bollyn also points out that these Israeli companies perfect their 'security' skills in Israel and Iraq and then apply them in Britain and the USA.
ICTS International were the company who ran the security arrangements at ALL the airports from where the hijacked airliners departed from on the morning of September 11th, 2001.

Confirmed. ICTS is in charge of security at Glasgow airport.
Quote:Re-opening of American Airline's seasonal stations
American Airline also reopened their daily seasonal flights from Glasgow and Rome. ICTS Europe is providing the security services at these locations.
www.ictseurope.com...

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Related:
[London bombing psyop] What are the odds?

Any other questions that need to be answered regarding an Israeli connection to terrorism?

Does this mean that the Jewish people are terrorists? Ha. I love how its always anti-semetism when the Israelis are blamed for terrorism (the government, not the people I love the Jewish people actually like I do everyone else) but when its an Arab who is blamed for terrorism its just another run-of-the-mill day.

Open your eyes.

Israelis blamed= Anti-Semetism

Arabs blamed= Not Anti-Semetism

But they're both semetic peoples, how does that work out?

Oh because they're Islamic and all Muslims are terrorists, right? I forgot, silly me.

Because I am so nice I'll include a definition of Semetic people:

The following is a list of ancient peoples generally characterised as "Semitic" by modern authors (including some stated in Genesis to be descendants of Ham):
Akkadians — appear ca. 2500 BC and amalgamate with Mesopotamian populations into the Assyrians of the late Bronze Age
Assyrians — 20th century BC
Babylonians — 18th century BC
Chaldeans — 6th century BC
Eblaites — 23rd century BC
Aramaeans — from the 14th century BC, evolve into the Syriacs of the early centuries AD
Ugarites, 14th to 12th centuries BC
Canaanite nations of the early Iron Age:
Amorites (Amurru, Sumerian MAR.TU) — invade Sumer in the 20th century BC
Ammonites
Edomites
Everites (Hebrews) — founded the kingdom of Israel and Judah, the remnants of which became the Jews
Moabites
Phoenicians
Sabaeans of Yemen, Eritrea and Ethiopia, from ca. the 9th century BC evolve into the Semitic Ethiopian peoples from the 5th century BC
Aksumites — spoke Ge'ez, later evolved into the Habeshas
Nabataeans — 5th century BC*
Arabs (Saracens) — first appeared in 9th century BC, and rose to prominence in late antiquity

en.wikipedia.org...

I would love to see anyone refute this evidence, try I dare you.

Oh, Happy Fourth of July!

[edit on 4-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Biggie,

If you want a thread about israeli's and israeli security companies, why not start one, I'll happily debate there with you.

The title of this thread isTerror suspects all linked to NHS.

So can we please stick to it?

And not keep going off topic?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
People that are so inbred they cant hold a job, read, spell and live off welfare have a lot of time to go online and spew their trash.

Now why is this so interesting to me? The security Company that Marvin Bush headed, that carried the airport and WTC security contracts until 9/11 have dissappeared from the memorys of all the ATS'rs. Yes that is correct Securacom, or whatever the speelling is, the kuwaiti/Saudi security company that had Marvin Bus, the Presidents little brother, at its helm until 9/10 actually carried the security contracts on Boston Airport, Dulles, and the WTC complex.

For those that don't recall look at the link below then stop your JEWS DID IT ALL crap and take it to your Klan rally.

Ironic isn't it? Those who live in glass houses should never cast stones from them. You attack people for having a different opinion from yours and yet you have described yourself in your own little put-down.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've repeatedly asked for the thread to be on topic, but you all seem to be focussed on an unrelated topic.

So sod it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join