It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Dirty Little Secret:UFOs Captured On NASA Broadcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
found this site with these movies and pics:

www.anomalies.net...

what do you think real or fake?

if real i think it looks very interesting and how does NASA get away with it by saying silly things like its an ice particle when it clearly is not.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think NASA do go the right way by dismissing it as a UFO. Look at how the media treat people who believe or seen UFO's they make them look like idiots then a respected organisation coming out and saying "we don't know what is fly through space" people will not call NASA serious thinking its "aliens" plus you would have people protesting about sending people into space saying its "unsafe" not knowning whats there.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
seems fake....

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They're certainly videos of UFOs (seen them all a long time ago), but that doesn't make them alien spacecraft. I imagine they are however.

STS-80 had far better footage than this stuff. Especially that thing shooting out of Brazil.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
has anyone ever explained sts-48?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
search for nasa sts videos and youll be amazed !

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
loosk like a pice of debris

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
has anyone ever explained sts-48?
There wasn't much research done on STS-48 in the 1990s other than lots of wild speculation and a lot of James Oberg claiming it was ice crystals. University of Nebraska-Omaha physics professor Dr. Jack Kasher did a formal analysis of the tape using geometry and physics and concluded that what was taped was not ice crystals and thruster exhaust, but instead actual intelligently controlled space craft. He could not determine if they were of extraterrestrial origin, but they displayed physical abilities unknown to public knowledge of technology.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wht is it that the satellite isn't able to get closer to the space craft? Is this UFO moving too fast? Or is it the fact that NASA is hiding something? ...sorry if I'm asking too many questions all at once.

join