It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 will be revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I welcome criticism, but it should address this question:

How could the administration have possibly sold the public on this war if there had been no 9/11?

How do you respond to claims made by Rumsfeld, Bush and Cheney- about Iraq having a role in 9/11 and having the capability to attack American cities, with statements suggesting that doing so would prevent MORE terror attacks. The terror of 9/11 and its political carte blanche for the President are the reason we are there. This is "the new Pearl Harbor" the war's early planners needed- and then it happens under Bush's watch? Bush's concern is not American lives. It is power and serving the wishes of his corporate masters. Once one accepts that Bush does not value human life, the question becomes "Why would he want to stop it?" Before September 11, we were all complacent. If the FBI had announced the foiling of a terrorist plot- it would have been a footnote in the papers- and Bush would still be dogged by doubts of his fitness for office. This is like a poor man conning a rich woman, marrying her, then when she dies, inheriting a fortune and being free of a marriage he hated. Bush and his radical agenda gained so much from 9/11, that it would be foolish NOT to consider them suspects.

Their opposition to investigating 9/11 since it would be a distraction from the War on Terror reminds me of the old joke about the kid who murdered his parents, then threw himself on the mercy of the Court, on the grounds that he was an orphan.

so answer this:
How could the administration have possibly sold the public on this war if there had been no 9/11?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Perhaps the government, or Bush in particular, is not directly to blame for anything. He does after all have people all around him, and some elites in "secret" positions that basically govern our government. He is a part of it, because if he wasn't, he'd have to resign as they leave him no choice. But he's not the root cause. The root cause is much deeper than the government... and 9/11 isn't the "main event", it is a precursor and just one of the events that need to happen for certain goals to succeed.

9/11 DID help accomplish a few Patriot Acts here in US, other freedoms removed also and more powers added to FBI etc... and also it helped accomplish things abroad. We took over 2 countries, and permanently established control centers/bases there. We will probably (most likely) have a puppet president in Iraq that we (USA) control. I probably shouldn't use the term "we" as I don't include myself with the bunch that instigate/plan all of this. I simply live in this country for the benefits and the ease of life it offers as oppose to alternatives. At least for now.

Also, I enjoy the facade of freedom that this country provides. Even if there's much fraud, cheating, lies, and manipulation going on at all levels of our government, the quality of life of an average citizen is above most other nations of the Earth. But that's temporary, as no great empire survived too long before everyone else got jealous of its power.

I plan to stay out of this "game". I won't fight for either side, I just want to learn my lessons and get the # out of here! Let these self-serving power-hungry bunch do whatever they like.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
9-11 has already been revealed

It's only the freaking media that hasn't touched on the subject. Don't look at this from the medias perception because the citizens our aware.

Do you really think that many people believe that 9/11 was staged? Regardless of what I think happened, anytime I've ever even suggested the possibility of it all being staged to someone in the real world, they usually look at me like I have 3 heads.

I honestly dont think many people at all have really read into any of the details concerning 9/11, they just read the newspaper and if it's in print, it must be true.

Not everyone is as open minded and curious as we are here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a good image I found showing how the CIA, Saddam, Bush, Osama etc. our all connected

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a good image I found showing how the CIA, Saddam, Bush, Osama etc. our all connected

Thanks, great picture. Saved it in my lil collection

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thats so true ProudAmerican. Most people look at you like your nuts, if you mention the manipulation behind 9-11. The part I like best is showing them some facts and watching them denie it. Then in the same breath they will say that they don`t have a conditioned mind............ya gotta love the herd of sheeple....NOT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join