It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Vipr Teams to be dispatched to 8 major cities on 7/4/7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Youre right, I have no clue on how the day to day operations of the military works.

But in your first post you sounded surprised that there is some AF activity at all, which, on a day like this, doest seem strange at all to me.

Take a look at what the thread is about, if theyre sendin VIPR teams to eight citys, they must be prepared for some kind of threat in which I think the AF should be involved too.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well the point i was trying to make is that it was unusual that there were missions being flown today because of the holiday. The pilots more than likely have the day off.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

the lowest common denominator is the: 'Others will be plainclothes.......
air marshals scanning the crowds for suspicious people.'

that sounds suspiciously like the 'Politically IN-correct' discipline called Profiling.

Which would you rather have: a terrorist attack that could potentially kill thousands, or having a tough security force searching for suspects.

When they mean by 'suspicious' people, they are talking about people who act suspicious, not their physical characteristics.

Anyways why are you worried about them "profiling" suspicious people? If you have nothing to hide then there is nothing to worry about. Even if they were targeting a specific race, wouldn't you rather feel safe than sorry?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... 7/3/7 is a plane as well and nothing happened yesterday!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join