It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Aliens were Real; New Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Roswell Aliens were Real; New Evidence

www.foxnews.com

Lt. Walter Haut was the public-relations officer at the base in 1947 and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Col. William Blanchard.

Haut died in December 2005, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Can Haut's text be true? Which is more likely that happened in 1947: A UFO from 100,000,000,000 miles away from another planet that has to support life, or a weather balloon mistake? We need real evidence from a high authority or organization in order to prove that UFOs exist.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Though I think something of high strangeness could have happened in Roswell in 1947, I don't think that you can classify Haut's deathbed affidavit as "new evidence".

In fact, I must say that I have some suspicions that he was actually trying to cement Roswell's reputation and tourist industry more than tell the absolute truth.

I don't believe he saw bodies, and I don't believe that he'd be present in a high level meeting with Ramey. I don't believe that he handled debris that showed unusual characteristics, especially since he never claimed this when he was alive.

I think you can see why I suspect he was shilling for the Roswell Museum.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I need to see evidence like the others I find it very suspicious that this person put this in a will to be opened after his death. I know some are going to say he was afraid for his life, well if the information is that huge maybe putting your life on the line is what is needed. People put their lives on the line everydayfor less.

If writing is going to be used as part of the evidence I don't want something writen a few years ago. Provide me with a diary or journal from 1947 that contains this information. This would not be absolute evidence but most surely would add credibility for the excited utterances.
When people change their story you should always ask...WHY???

I am sure this will circle the globe with new fervor...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
First this is not new evidence it is just a release of a book his son wrote per his requst before he died.

seoncd

Story already has been psoted a few days ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

USING ATS Search function is your best friend

[edit on 7/3/2007 by shots]

top topics

join