It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cats acting wierd today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My big tough tom cat (fixed) is acting oddly for him. He usually wants to be outside no matter the weather but he's staying in tonight. For us it could be the fireworks that are already going off even though tomorrow is the fourth. It's been hot today but not abnormally for this time of year.

Reminder for all American pet people keep your dogs and cats inside tomorrow night so they stay safe. Fireworks tend to cause them to panic and run straight into danger. Oddly enough however, my daughter's horse likes them. I would swear to you if he could talk human he would be saying "Ohhhhhhhhh pretty colors!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I would like to say that the previous post attributed to Seagull is actually me not him me. We share the same computer and I forgot to log him out.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Animals, both wild and domestic acting strange and out of character is the first sign that something is not right ,and that they sense abnormal vibrations and other anomalies that we humans cant pick up on ! keep all your sense's on high and watch the skies , check out the moon this evening and look for anything out of the ordinary that just does'nt look quite right , Any unusual colors in the sky , any electrical malfunctions etc. etc. Also if you happen to live near any rural areas , such as forests,watch and see if any wildlife are acting out of character or the complete absence of them ! This will indicate that something is definetly up and that you should be aware and ready at a minutes notice to act if some catastrophy strikes ! If you know anyone that lives in the country and has horses, cattle , sheep , etc. ask them if they have noticed their animals acting strangely !

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Where is Dr Dolittle when you need him?

While I agree that animals can sense things that we cannot, there is also a thing called reading too much into something.

If a danger shows up that our pets notice before we do, I'm sure they will act weird enough for us to see it plainly. But the more we let this idea arouse us, the more the pets would "feed " off of that instead of a real danger.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yesterday, it was 69 degrees just about all day long which is very unusual since the normal high is around 90 degrees. Upon walking into my mothers backyard, I stopped to observe about half a dozen bumble bees flying around towards the flowers in her yard.

Then I noticed one bee either seemed to be dead or asleep and was just clinging to the green part of a flowering plant. I fanned it with some mail wondering if it was dead. I thought this may not be the safest thing to do since I'm allergic to wasps. Anyway I was curious if it was dead. I gently poked it with the edge of a piece of mail. It moved and started moving over slightly. It was moving slowly as if I woke it up. I never knew bees went to sleep during the middle of the afternoon.

The only other strange thing was the weather seemed to reflect my mood. I guess that's not really that strange though.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ooh, that's spooky!
My cat was acting strange the other night. She was running around the house and occasionally stopping dead in her tracks to spin on the spot, she then licked herself and started bolting all over the place again lol.
I was quite worried as this was totally out of character for her. It seemed almost as though there was something there, and it was making her very nervous. She was pulling away from being stroked and kept staring at nothing.
I planned on taking her to the vets if it continued, but the next morning she was fine and has been since (started about three days ago).

A few of my friends cats have been doing the same also. Coincidence?

I've always liked to believe that cats have the ability to sense things humans can not, and to me, this was a perfect example.

If something is going on, i'm keeping my eyes glued to my cats to see if I can get some sort of early warning lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
well so far today my cats and kittens have dropped back into their usual routines with the small exception of the boss cat who was following me round for half the morning and jumping for attention from me again.

the weather today is no different from yesterday - raining on and off and cloudy all day.

yesterday did seem to be a really strange day for them all - not one of them was in character or following their normal routine. same for my brothers 2 cats also.

i did happen to get a nice photo of the blue tit feeding its one of its babies while the other sat on it's other side on the fence though

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but yesterday my parents were telling me that both of their cat's were acting bizarrely. They even asked me if I'd sprayed any air freshener into their cat box(!?) in an attempt to find an explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join