It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Illegal alien threatens 'campaign of resistance'

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Illegal alien threatens 'campaign of resistance'


www.worldnetdaily.com

An illegal alien who has taken refuge in a Chicago-area church after defying federal law by refusing to follow a deportation order now is calling for the suspension of the nation's immigration laws and a "campaign of resistance."

WND readers, however, had had enough.
"We have more than enough laws to get rid of illegal aliens," wrote Ken Lowder in an e-mail.

Federal authorities say she isn't "less deportable" legally because she is in a church, but it would look bad politically "to be hauling people out of churches."
(visit the link for the full news article)



Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Federal Judge Blocks Illegal Immigration Ordinances in Hazelton, PA
Illegals light border fires to sidetrack U.S. agents

[edit on 3-7-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]




posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It looks to me like the Executive Branch needs to "faithfully execute the laws" instead of trying to get Congress to change them. Perhaps the Judicial Branch should start penalizing the Executive Branch for failure to perform the Duty.


Some other threads (linked above) which discuss the Illegal Alien problem.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If I was in Chicago, I'd just go the other side of the aisle, and bitch and moan about how he needs to get his whiny behind out of MY country!! He's not a legal resident here, so he has NO RIGHTS afforded to him other than humanitarian ones. The church is being overly generous in allowing this usurper to stay within their walls.

I'd bet if I went in there and started spouting my side, that he'd get offensive. We'd both be thrown out, and then I could defend myself and my homeland all at the same time. Patriotism comes in all forms. One of them is the olive branch. Another is the middle finger. I'll exercise both, right in his face.

Sorry for the rant, but things like this really get my hackles up. I can't understand why this country puts up with people like this. He has no legal recourse to assemble and do any kind of protest, as he's not an American citizen. Someone should kick his arse back across the border asap.

TheBorg



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm not trolling or anything, but as the white americans you really dont have any moral right to be on those lands either and the only legal right you have is written by your own people after slaughtering the natives. Patriotism indeed.



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I live downwind from the Navajo Res here in AZ... My Navajo Neighbors are MORE concerned with illegal immigration then I am... they worry about having difficult assimilating into American society by sharing brown skin with people they view as illegal aliens and criminals...they worry about terrorists and gang members from further south just like I do...

Frankly, they don't sit around and trip on a fight from a long time ago and are fully aware the liberal end of white culture practically jocks them nowadays and love to share thier traditions and culture with us...

What is "Native" I was born here...my family comes from Poland in the 30's How am I NOT Native? I am related to someone who ever harmed an Amer Indian? 50% of Caucasian Americans or more last i checked were Irish, Italian, Jewish... never had a part in the affair...

My situation facing aggression is any different than a "previous native" was at the time.

You know for a long time Now... our enemies have planted people... socialists and communists into Liberal forums, Islamics in Black communities and prisons, and all sorts of other stuff... Thousands and Thousands of people are employed by our enemies to sit and surf forums and plant PC Bull#... create White Guilt...topple the upper class...the arguments at Root make sense... look what they did...slavery, Indians...

The problem is... none of that garbage has anything to do with ME

They have one goal United We Stand Divided We FALLbe forgeten... along with all else... we ended slavery, we granted sufferage and a Million other injustices... many Caucasians fought and died for these things. There are plenty pf people in the press that on either end like to find the first cracker that burns a cross or Black guy that rapes a white woman...or bring up what happened to natives ... but these people have been influenced by traitors...

America is now what it was when we got here... Natives were kind of white but not, kind of asian but not, kind of Black but not... because they came here in pieces from everywhere... I fully excpect in the near future the American majority is Kind of Tan once again...

What is behind PC is enemy action... ENEMY ACTION, people who love white guilt... and frankly no kid of any race being born in this America TODAY deserves a stigma...or to be told some other group has a right to kill them... Me I grew up in a Black neighborhood, I am a jew who studies Buddah and Tantra and takes martial arts, I live daily with navajos and work with them and they are my friends... and If theres concern of a porus border when we know whats sneaking over amongst some decent people... well, there is every right for that concern...

It's over there...in the OLD WORLD where people are fighting over things that happened 3,000 years ago... in the American street, mostly hardly anyone cares what happened a decade ago...let alone a century ago...

Me I am Native..I was born here, it's where I live NOW...Today, I live right next door to a navajo family and they share they exact same concerns I do... Because we are AMERICANS Together United



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Haul her butt out of the church and deport her! It's a no brainer.

Churches have no power to override Federal laws by harboring criminals.

I doubt the DEA would think twice before busting a church growing pot...



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is not the first time that this woman and her "plight" has come to the attention of the newmedia. To me this is just another attempt by the liberal newgroups to "mold the american sentiments" to thier way of thinking.
What bother most though is they have picked the wrong person to use. This woman Sra. Elvira Arellano is a Mexican national who was already deported once but as in the case with most deportations, she returned to the US (illegaly) within a few days. The second time that she was caught was while she was working at O'Hare, post 2001, with a fake Social Security card. So, she is not only an illegal immigrant but she has also commited a felony by have fake federal documentation on her. If this was anyone else other than an illegal Mexican immigrant, she would be spending a few years in jail. Instead as in many cases, instead of facing the jail time she will "eventually" get deported only to reurn (once again) illegally.
It is up to the US Federal goverment as well as the local cities and states to finally step up and actually start to enforce the laws that are on the books. Let's stop all this govermental coddling of criminals!

This is from Wiki on our lovely Sra. Elvira Arellano:



Arellano entered the United States illegally in 1997[3], was apprehended and deported back to Mexico by the United States government[4]. She returned within days and lived illegally for three years in Oregon[1]. In 1999, she gave birth to Saul Arellano whose father remains unnamed by his mother. Saul, now 7, is a United States citizen by virtue of having been born on United States soil. In 2000, Arellano moved to Chicago and worked as a cleaning woman at O'Hare International Airport[4]. In 2002, following a post-September 11 security sweep, she was arrested and convicted of using a false Social Security number to obtain employment and was sentenced to three years probation. [4] Arellano was ordered to appear before immigration authorities on August 15, 2006. [1] Instead, on that date, she took refuge in the Adalberto United Methodist church in the Humboldt Park area of Chicago to avoid arrest and deportation. On November 14, 2006 in Mexico City, Saul Arellano, appeared before the Congress of Mexico [5]. The Mexican lawmakers passed a resolution to urge the United States government to suspend the deportation of Arellano and other parents of children who are United States citizens.



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Arent there any bouncers in this town? Just send one of them in to scoop her up by the back of the neck and take her outside. I wish she picked a church around here...



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Even if you have 1,000 illegal aliens holed up in churches, so what? What difference does that make to any of you?



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If the government is afraid to go into the church and haul this person out, then concerned citizens should go in, bring her out and hand her over. Why hasn't this been done yet?



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's time to let all the pot smokers out of jail so we can have more room for all the illegals committing felonies. I do not buy that they are a bunch of innocents who are only here to make a better life. Illegals bring criminal activity wherever they are.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by groingrinder]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by groingrinder]Once again the color tags work on the preview and fail in the post.


[edit on 7-3-2007 by groingrinder]



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is pretty typical if you ask me, someone will come here illegally, break all sorts of federal and state laws and then whine like a banshee when we try to send her back. We have absolutely no obligation to the Mexican people and I feel no guilt what so ever by saying that. I'm tired of the liberals trying to change the laws just so they don't have to put forth effort. When your parents told you to clean your room you didn't whine about changing the rules of the house so you don't have to clean anymore. This whole immigration topic drives me nuts.

I do, however, support her "Campaign of Resistance" because if all the illegal workers decided to stop working to shut down the companies they work for they will all be replaced by cheaper laborers just like us Americans are. I would find the irony quite hilarious. If they all start marching and demonstrating we can just scoop them up and take 'em all back.

It comes down to the fact that the illegal immigrant have no power and no rights in this country. The only way they would gain power is if they became a citizen but many don't want to do this because they would probably not be granted citizenship due to the lack of any real skills they can contribute.

There is a reason why it's easier for a doctor, lawyer or scientist to become an American Citizen. It's because we have thousands and thousands of unemployed or under paid laborers, factory workers, weldors etc and we must protect them before we help a person from any country regardless of how poor it is.

America's only obligation is to the American people and the land on which they live. Our focus and attention should be on the people and the land, not on the plights of other countries. Our government should not be concerning itself with the problems of other nations until it has fixed it's own problems at home. One of the biggest problems is the government itself.



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Still nobody answers the question, how is this lady hurting ANYONE?



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Still nobody answers the question, how is this lady hurting ANYONE?


It doesn't matter if she is or isn't hurting anyone, the fact is that she's breaking the law. There are plenty of laws you can break without hurting anyone and you will be sent to prison if convicted. Someone else already mentioned the people in prison for breaking Marijuana laws.

She is an ILLEGAL immigrant and while she is in this country she must obey the laws of this country.

Illegal immigration hurts us all. It ruins the job market and lowers the payment expectation for certain jobs and professions. It ruins safety and labor regulations that many people worked hard to achieve. It puts a strain on law enforcement and a strain on public services such as welfare and free clinics.

Some illegal immigrants may be looking for nothing more than a good job, I've known people like that. But there are also violent Mexican criminals who can come and go as they please and I've met them too.

This isn't so black and white. One side wants us to let everyone move in and start raiding our fridge while one side doesn't want to let anyone in.

We have a procedure for becoming a US citizen, if you can't pass the procedure for whatever reason then it's too bad. There are many things in life I want but I don't whine when I don't get them, I either work harder or set my heart on something else. It may sound cruel but we can't just let everyone in here because "it's not fair"

Life isn't fair, politics isn't fair and if you live in a hovel in mexico then that's not fair either but it doesn't mean you can come live here.

How are supposed to help people from another country when we have citizens starving and unemployed?

The poor of Mexico is a problem for the Mexican government, their solution so far has been to send their poor to the US.



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
She is an ILLEGAL immigrant and while she is in this country she must obey the laws of this country.


Only problem for her is that since she's in this country illegally, there's no way that she can go anywhere without breaking the law. She chose to come across the border against our laws, and should be dealt with as Mexico would treat anyone crossing their southern borders illegally. I wonder how many would cross if we did that?

TheBorg



posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm not trolling or anything, but as the white americans you really dont have any moral right to be on those lands either and the only legal right you have is written by your own people after slaughtering the natives. Patriotism indeed.

Don't really know history if it's not your country, do you?
For one thing, the Constitution was written before the vast majority of the settlers pushed westward & the laws that served as the foundation of the Constitution can be found in the Magna Carta--If you don't know this already, I'd suggest you look it up for yourself.
No, I'm not condoning or defending what the European ancestors did, but you have no right to imply that I personally had anything to do with it. But since it was the American Indians who originally introduced tobacco to the "white man," I dare say that they're still getting their revenge anyway...


And everything you've posted has nothing to do with the topic and, yes, it is trolling. I don't hesitate to mention that I've reported you to a Mod for violating General ATS discussion etiquette & at least 3 violations of the T&C's that I've counted in your posts.


Originally posted by vecarenx
Me I am Native..I was born here, it's where I live NOW...

Same here: My ancestry is primarily Dutch & German, but neither of those bloodlines came to America any sooner than just before WW II. However, my parents on both sides were born American & I'm born American...So no one can put the guilt of those early American whites on my family lines either.

What matters here is not a question of racial distinction...It's a matter of law which makes no racial distinction. The USA accepts more legal immigrants than all other nations in the world combined. So PsykoOps, have you simply blinded yourself to the truth, or was trolling your intention in the first place?


Originally posted by kenshiro2012
It is up to the US Federal goverment as well as the local cities and states to finally step up and actually start to enforce the laws that are on the books. Let's stop all this govermental coddling of criminals!

Precisely...President Bush (Chief Executive of the Executive Branch) is Constitutionally required (by legally-binding Oath) to "faithfully execute the laws," but his abject refusal to do so constitutes a Federal Crime. By trying to push Reform & Amnesty through Congress, he tried to assert Executive control over the Legislative Powers of Congress...Another Federal Crime.
Reform or not, Bush is required to enforce the Laws as they stand, not break laws that are inconvenient to his desires. Since the current Immigration Laws have been legislated on the Federal level, then all of these illegal immigrants are breaking Federal Crimes.


Originally posted by groingrinder
If the government is afraid to go into the church and haul this person out, then concerned citizens should go in, bring her out and hand her over. Why hasn't this been done yet?

Perhaps the perfectly-legal option of "Citizens' Arrest" has either not been brought to the media's attention...Or this option has been actively suppressed by the media.

Originally posted by Shadowflux
One of the biggest problems is the government itself.

In fact, why not use that same legal option of Citizens' Arrest on the crooks in Government?



Originally posted by uberarcanist
Still nobody answers the question, how is this lady hurting ANYONE?

For one, she's breaking several Federal Laws (Immigration Laws) & trying to generate media-sympathy to encourage masses of people to do the same (ie: Inciting Riots).



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
In fact, why not use that same legal option of Citizens' Arrest on the crooks in Government?



AMEN to that!! Tell ya what, let me look at the laws on that some, and I'll gte back to ya on this. Dang, that's not a bad idea!!!

TheBorg



posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vecarenx
I live downwind from the Navajo Res here in AZ... My Navajo Neighbors are MORE concerned with illegal immigration then I am... they worry about having difficult assimilating into American society by sharing brown skin with people they view as illegal aliens and criminals...they worry about terrorists and gang members from further south just like I do...

Frankly, they don't sit around and trip on a fight from a long time ago and are fully aware the liberal end of white culture practically jocks them nowadays and love to share thier traditions and culture with us...

What is "Native" I was born here...my family comes from Poland in the 30's How am I NOT Native? I am related to someone who ever harmed an Amer Indian? 50% of Caucasian Americans or more last i checked were Irish, Italian, Jewish... never had a part in the affair...

My situation facing aggression is any different than a "previous native" was at the time.

You know for a long time Now... our enemies have planted people... socialists and communists into Liberal forums, Islamics in Black communities and prisons, and all sorts of other stuff... Thousands and Thousands of people are employed by our enemies to sit and surf forums and plant PC Bull#... create White Guilt...topple the upper class...the arguments at Root make sense... look what they did...slavery, Indians...

The problem is... none of that garbage has anything to do with ME

They have one goal United We Stand Divided We FALLbe forgeten... along with all else... we ended slavery, we granted sufferage and a Million other injustices... many Caucasians fought and died for these things. There are plenty pf people in the press that on either end like to find the first cracker that burns a cross or Black guy that rapes a white woman...or bring up what happened to natives ... but these people have been influenced by traitors...

America is now what it was when we got here... Natives were kind of white but not, kind of asian but not, kind of Black but not... because they came here in pieces from everywhere... I fully excpect in the near future the American majority is Kind of Tan once again...

What is behind PC is enemy action... ENEMY ACTION, people who love white guilt... and frankly no kid of any race being born in this America TODAY deserves a stigma...or to be told some other group has a right to kill them... Me I grew up in a Black neighborhood, I am a jew who studies Buddah and Tantra and takes martial arts, I live daily with navajos and work with them and they are my friends... and If theres concern of a porus border when we know whats sneaking over amongst some decent people... well, there is every right for that concern...

It's over there...in the OLD WORLD where people are fighting over things that happened 3,000 years ago... in the American street, mostly hardly anyone cares what happened a decade ago...let alone a century ago...

Me I am Native..I was born here, it's where I live NOW...Today, I live right next door to a navajo family and they share they exact same concerns I do... Because we are AMERICANS Together United


Couldent have said it better. I know Native Americans and Hispanic Americans who share the same concerns as your Navajo neighbors, one of them even went as far as to change his last name so he wont seem as Hispanic and he forbids the speaking of any Spanish in his presence.




Me I am Native..I was born here, it's where I live NOW...Today, I live right next door to a navajo family and they share they exact same concerns I do... Because we are AMERICANS Together United

exactly, this is OUR struggle regardless of our race, gender, religion, etc we are all Americans today and we must all band together to save our country.



posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Deported (finally) !!!

Some good news:



www.cbsnews.com...

(AP) An illegal immigrant who stayed in a Chicago church for a year to avoid separation from her 8-year-old son, a U.S. citizen, has been deported to Mexico, the church's pastor said.

Elvira Arellano was arrested Sunday afternoon outside Our Lady Queen of Angels church in Los Angeles. She was deported several hours later, said the Rev. Walter Coleman, pastor of Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago, where Arellano had taken refuge.

"She has been deported. She is free and in Tijuana," said Coleman, who said he spoke to her on the phone. "She is in good spirits. She is ready to continue the struggle against the separation of families from the other side of the border."



Please visit the link provided for the complete story.



posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Expect her to cross again here in the next few weeks or so. She's not going to be separated from her son for long, rest assured. This isn't over for her, not by a long shot.

TheBorg



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join