It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections between Iraq and 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
My brother in law has returned from a year in the "Green Zone" of Bagdad, anyone have any questions not pertaining to national security?

I have one. Does he know what nation the Administrative Judges on the Iraqi Special Tribunal come from?

I know 'they' inserted a line in the charter allowing for foreign Judges. Are they American, British, or maybe Israeli?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interesting question. I will forward it to him and print his responce.

Thankyou!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

My brother in law did sit in on some of the Saddam trial and explained that the judge, the prosecuters, and the defence lawyers were all Iraqi.

The case against Saddam however was built mainly by the FBI and other American para legals, with some British paralegals, and some Iraqi.

Now he did go on to explain the new Judicial compound in Rusafa is being run mostly by coalition personel, as he was asked to be a part of that but declined so he could return to the US. Judges and lawyers mostly Iraqi, but all the heavy lifting being done by Americans and some British.

Hope this is what you were looking for. He was intrigued by this question because this is his field of expertise.

Anymore questions and I will run them past him.

Infinity out

<< 1   >>

join