It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criss Angel:Mindfreak actually Jesus?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captain spalding

i agree chris angel is no jesus

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Its good to see people denying ignorance on this thread, for those of you who fancy a good laugh go and read the other thread, I just cant believe that there's people out there that think this Chris Angel is some sort of super being or highly physic or a mystical kung fu (dragonball style with invisible powers) master.
Give yourselves a pat on the back and a round of applause!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ha ha ha you have to be kidding me Criss Angel is one of the worst illusionist I have ever seen. I think Jesus would do a lot better the Mr. Angel. He always has a seed or ten in the audience. WEAK!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its amazing how ridiculously easy the tricks are once revealed ill admit when i first saw angel's show i thought maybe he does have special powers especially the card through the window trick but then about 5 mins later i relised i was retarded and it just wasnt possible

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow if your only criteria for Jesus Christ is being able to do magic tricks, something is not right.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I tried to watch last night's show on the building being demolished. The show consisted of people saying how great Mr Angel is and how dangerous the trick is. I remember David Copperfield already did the demolished building trick a while ago. They did the trick with the woman and the luggage cart. Two words: trick bottom.

The guy has too much of an ego. I didn't watch the rest after the car trick.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Anyone thinking he's Jesus should review the CA discussion thread. Check the link I posted for the FOX News video exposing his camera trickery, etc.

above top secret

The way the implosion escape turned out, has to have been 'Plan B', because surely to God this couldn't have been plan A. There was no mystery as to how it was done - nevermind Fox doing the reveal video - no "OMG, how did he survive? He must be Jesus"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, people are pretty stupid. Nobody here, of course.

Anyway, if there are actually people here convinced that this magician is some kind of Christ, imagine what an even less-sophisticated group of people might have thought 2,000 years ago when they ran across another magician.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

perhaps jesus was just an illusionist as well. we can't be so sure this isn't the case, after all chris angel's miracles (illusions) are much better then jesus' miracles (illusions).

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Cris Angel is so #ed this is all ridiculous if you ask me what's next he is goin to say he can heal people ok whatever why have so much devistation in the world if this man can truly walk on water ok thats a good question huh what is Criss merely doing collecting Cult members from all over the world and gain as many follwers as he can... when will this be revelead 5,10,15 or 20yrs? PLEASE give me a break I love Jesus Christ

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Chris Angel?

The Government pulled down 3 buildings and no one knows how they did it (without being caught).

oppps wrong thread!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Would Jesus "do" Britney Spears????? I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join