It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criss Angel:Mindfreak actually Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If any of you have seen his show or his stunts you should know the kinds of things he does seem to be impossible even if he had the help of everyone in the crowd.He floats,levitates people, can read minds and pretty much do whatever he wants.What if all his tricks and magic stuff was just to condition us for when he truly reveals himself so people dont flip out.Maybe he is the emissary that will take people that will follow him to heaven or something.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That's an interesting way of looking at it. Although I seriously doubt he's the messiah

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jesus! He's a great illusionist, but not the Mesiah.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Would Jesus profit using his abilities?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ive heard him say on his show hes not ''allowed'' to use his gifts or magic or w/e you wanna call it for his personal benefit.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
um wtf I hope your just asking out of curiosity and you dont really believe that he is the messiah or Jesus coming back. He is a magician/illusionist what ever you want to call it hes like blaine but he has no magical powers of any kind other than probably being a great performer. I personally dont care for his show because I know its fake I used to enjoy watching David Blaine on TV specials but after most of his tricks were revealed I really didnt watch them anymore then he started doing all that indurance crap and that was it for me.

It is TV and hes using it to his advantage, dont get to caught up in believing he can actually do what you see him do on tv. Hes a magician hes supposed to trick you into thinking hes really doing it. Im saying because the way you sound its seems your ready to join his cult! I dont think he has one btw at least not an official one.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
lol,why does he have to hide behind curtens then?If a magician would pull off some sick stunt without ever having to hide behind a curten at anytime during his act,i may start to believe its something other than illusion,but to call him jeasus is tid bit nutty i'd say.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Im not saying i actually believe he is Jesus or anything im just saying it could possibly be with one day he may reveal himself as the sonofman kind of thing.I think he would hide behind stuff as to make us think it actually is a trick and fake but thats what he wants us to think until he is finally ready to reveal himself.And no im not ready to go off and join a cult lol im just thinking out loud here throwing ideas that people might find interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well i must admit,to think he hides behind stuf for the fact of not revealing his true powers is interesting lol.Since were throwing stuff out there maybe hes the devil?

Hey ya never know.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I don't think so....

If he was, don't you think he'd be doing something more useful than "dangling" from high tech wires and pretending to crawl through glass etc?

How about feeding the hungry or a bit of preaching.

Don't be so gullible.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yeah that guy really really confuses me. Theres a few where I just can not see HOW it's possibly done.
Like the fence one where he lays on top of it and it goes through him. Right in the middle. I dunno, but he's my favourite magician.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
He has explained how some of his tricks are done... but not all.

I really want to know how he was able to levitate above Luxor pyramid 500 feet above Las Vegas with so many people from the Vegas strip watching him.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's All Fake

If Chris Angel is Jesus, then I'm The Pope and that just ain't so.

Everything he does is a trick, there is no magic involved. It's slide of hand, camera tricks and the people shown on film are in on the trick.

Thats it, no mystery, no conspiracy, nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There's a rule when you're dealing with "magic"

Never believe it's magic, it's just a good illusion
Magic on TV isn't even a good illusion

Chris Angel doesn't amaze me, I met him once and he couldn't even find the bathroom, I had to tell him it was behind the door under that big sign that said "Bathroom"

If you really want to be amazed you have to see some close up street magic. Those guys will blow your mind, I mean, you know they're just picking your pocket but they're so good at that stuff it's amazing. They'll take your watch or ring right off your hand with out you noticing.

Chris Angel is lame, he's as cool as David Copperfield. Real magicians can do a trick right in front of your face and you won't figure it out. I used to do some magic, I hung out with a lot of magicians and they were amazing.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You have to watch what Chris says closely and listen to the lyrics of the music... He never actually says he "magic" or anything. he says it's all illusion.

The fence trick was kindof obvious... if you look closely you can see the piece "sticking through him" moving.

I've seen one trick that he was apparently on in a parking lot or something... I don't remember but... you could tell it was in some studio or something, it was weird.

-Bumross.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Christ Angel....hhhhhhhhmmmmmm

I do often wonder how he can push a hot sauce bottle through a table...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I do often wonder how he can push a hot sauce bottle through a table...

Thats just it... it doesn't happen, it's an illusion or a trick bottle and table.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No human has any magical powers. Period.

The furthest extent we can go into doing the 'unbelievable' is something like remote viewing. But aside from that, just extreme intelligence.

There are no magical powers. It's all an illusion. And on TV, it's even easier to create an illusion.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There already a thread about this guy knocking about you might want to add your 2cents worth on Criss Angel:Mindfreak actually Jesus? their there already plenty of stuff

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He is floating from the top of a 3 story building and only 30 people show up? He gets ran over by a steamroller feet first and his feet arent broken? His show is too fake for me too watch, on the other hand david blaine doesnt do stupidly impossible stunts so I stick to him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join