It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Evidence From SOHO Satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
did this happen when said i dont remeber it happening reading anything or seeing tv about it? this is bit old ( Jan 19, '03) but seeing as i heard nothing about it maybe someone else has or has not, any comments?

"EuroSeti is set to reveal during the week of Jan 24-27 National Space Centre in Leicester, UK scientifically sound and verifiable evidence based on observations taken by the SOHO satellite and other satellites that indicate UFOs are present within our solar system. For the past two years, hundreds of extraordinary UFO-like images have been gleaned by a Spanish-based team using two space-based satellites. NASA initially tried to explain the images away as pixel faults, passing meteors or asteroids, etc., but when a European-led consortium presented them with images that clearly were none of the aforementioned, they 'clamped up.'"

the site with the pics and stuff is down grrr
this was link

www.ufomag.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dead link............................

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You can get most of them starting here:
www.aufosg.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You can get most of them starting here:
www.aufosg.com...

Thankyou so much ZZZ (ill be fukt if you expect me to type that name out!)

I have been looking for these pics ever since i first heard about this, a couple of months before the meeting thingy.

So, what was teh outcome. It seems very strange how it went so very quiet. I thought this was the big one. Apparently we have proof here, so... why do so little know? WHy has it not been more widely discussed?!!

Tell us, anyone who knows. WHat has happened and what is planned to happen?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Cheers one sac!

Just what i am after

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the government or NASA's take is on these pics? They do look fairly convincing.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What you are seeing is a reaction in the sensor when a charged particle strikes the surface. These happen all the time. It is most noticable durring a major solar flare.

Look at this sequence just 1 1/2 hours apart.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If you believe in Spaceships flying around the sun can be seen on SOHO then why not Angels?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
If you believe in Spaceships flying around the sun can be seen on SOHO then why not Angels?
Why would an angel need to fly around the sun? A spaceship looking to fuel up or just examine the sun would have a better reason for being near it.

new topics

top topics

join