It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird movie trailer (any hints?) Cloverfield

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's a monster movie people!!!!! It's actually one giant monster, and a bunch of little ones that are somehow connected to this giant monster! :bash:

The title will most likely be Cloverfield, as some people have already seen the official unreleased trailer, which has a few shots of the monster...a women being dragged away by some creature....and the title Cloverfield at the end of the trailer!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

yeah we all knew that already at least those who are reading up on it but it sounds to me like you have something against it already

cj6

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

I'm actually pretty excited about it, the trailer was pretty cool!

But I don't see the point of being secretive about it, especially when there's a chance the "monster" might actually be really lame!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by cj6]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

well i hope the monster is not some cheese beast eaither but since we have not seen it or have no information i cant really place an opinion on it i'll just wait for the new trailer and hope its something that deserves all this hype otherwise i'll just dl this one

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
And the Real Name for Cloverfield is…

:shk:

So the name is disappointing, huh? Do you judge movies based on their names? The new trailer, even though it was bad quality (it was recorded with a cell phone), looks awesome! I don't care what a movie is called, as long as the movie is good.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

So the name is disappointing, huh? Do you judge movies based on their names? The new trailer, even though it was bad quality (it was recorded with a cell phone), looks awesome! I don't care what a movie is called, as long as the movie is good.

Good for you. Want a medal?

I work hard for my money and I wont be giving it to people who like to jerk me around. Have you even been following the hype for this crap? It's BS surrounding the title with mystery only to reveal that it's the working title. Abrams is being a jerk with this just like he is with Lost. I'm not wasting my time or my money with this crap.
Don't bother replying to me 'cause I'm not posting on this thread anymore. I'm not feeding anymore hype into this farce. I wont give this thread even one more bump.
Enjoy your film.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can't quite make it out...but is that quick flash of the monster in that trailer? If it is...

It looks like a man in a cheap foam rubber body suit....

Maybe I'm wrong...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
okay so i heard enough good stuff about beowulf to want ot go see it so i'll be keeping an eye out for the trailer

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ok so i went to the movie theater but along the way i hit enough traffic to make me get there late grrrr. so i figured while i'm here i might as well just watch this dumb movie already and it was retarded because the movie had the worse plot they could not tie the stories toguether and they left a lot of holes open i preffer to regard the 13th warrior as a close interpretation the the whole beowulf story considering the king had the same name. anyway heres some stuff i found online enjoy

trailer decent quality
www.youtube.com...://www.beyondhollywood.com/cloverfield-update-new-trailer-new-images/
and images
www.beyondhollywood.com...

[edit on 11/18/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm going to see Angelina...ahem...I mean....Beowolf today. I'll report back what I see.

This trailer look interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

no dont wates your time and money you dont even see anything

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
LOL - a cheap foam rubber suit

It was a very quick flash. You really have to use your imagination.

The whole trailer has the 'godzilla' feel to it.

I'll probably see the movie based on the suspense but those shaky camera shots are really annoying.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ok what i see of the monster is like a wing so it flies possibly like a gargoyle.

but the real question is how do people get infected unless there is more than one monster in this movie and the second one is the parasite.

think about it jj said american godzilla so he has to battle something else right.

and the infected people basically try to infect more people for some reason you can see the girl mutating behind the curtain seems pretty nasty too.

i guess now we know what happens when you drink more than six

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
wow when i saw this i knew this whole cloverfield slusho thing is really going to be played pretty big if i'm wrong i will be disapointed but look at this stuff
www.slashfilm.com...

SR

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Something to do with they've mined this slusho drink ingredient thing from this creature without realising it somehow it awakens near NY goes on the rampage, And like how a whale has barnacles on it this monster has creatures on it that fall on when it starts to go on the rampage and they go after slusho drinkers for their fix or something and start to infect others.

While the main guy and this girl and his friend get split up from everyone and try and escape.

Now you can take that with a grain of salt but it's pretty much all i've managed to dig up on this movie from all the sites. I don't believe all of it myself but hey we'll have to wait and see only another three months.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
one thing that has become obvious to me is that this movie will not just take place in te course of one night i think it will be more like two days simply because the military could not show up in in the timeframe required. (unless they have prior knowlledge about the monster which apparently they dont)

(speculation alert!!!)
second i think there will be an initial attack by the big monster who comes looking for something else thats probably the thing that is infecting all of these slusho drinking people and the secret indgredient in slusho is a catalyst for it which in turn begin mutating people into some sort of bulgy crabby creatures and the big monster is its predator and also goes after the mutated people.

but this is probably too much speculation on my part.

now about this image here

1 the guys in the suits are the same shape as those figure in the trailer behind the plastic veil and thats the same girl

2 the black guy holding rob back and i would bet on this is the same guy wose face is all pixelated in the trailer

[edit on 11/28/2007 by razor1000]

[edit on 11/28/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
sorry aparently i did something to this thread by hotlinking, i sent a u2u to the HH so hopefully it will be fixed soon

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
More cloverfield advertisement making its way to the real world
[im]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats50009_CloverfieldBillboard.jpg[im]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
well its about one month now until cloverfield opens up amn i'm so escited about this movie anyway the tv spots have started i saw one today on scifi channel hopefully they will come out with some more trailers before the movie starts

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join