It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THEY Came from Here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
good post

and thank you for the perspective you brought to my knowledge of societal control regarding abundance

i knew that economics ruled the world and that is why i focused on this sector

most this year

the big financial players (jp morgan BOD, goldman sachs BOD, international banks ) BIS

maybe someone should check there involvement with conspiracy's which seems for the most part unchecked (not that i would want to risk digging there)

you'd think they would be prime suspects according to follow the money but the elite fund both sides and awareness of the

leverage the bankers have is low so i think they may funnel the discussion i.e MEDIA to blame

the more visible role players

alas we should focus on the

present and creating it how we like and not so much on downers

GREAT WEB SITE

i love the highlighted sections, the article concerning chemtrails, and the way the elite and there monopoly of money is most threatened by a UFO awareness,etc

[edit on 4-7-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 4-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValorianNot neccessarily, as each time a new time event is manipulated it offers up a brand new timeline or stream. These new streams have a record of the past but a completely new future, so it should not loop unless the change was small enough not to be seen within a human lifetime..

I'm curious, do you or anyone believe that these possible visitors from the future could actually alter history to make things better for mankind, possibly to intervene in wars, politics, etc. to achieve a new desired future timeline?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yes cpdaman, the bankers are part of the control system. Some of my pals REALLY found that one out the hard way. One day you have $20 billion in the bank, and the next day you don’t, if you go and do something as foolish as GIVE a billion dollars to help stabilize the collapsing Soviet military:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The bankers do not really call the shots, however. Like the world governments and other players, they are often puppets of what Greer calls the “rogue group” behind the cover-up of so much.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That “rogue group” is almost certainly the same gang who offered us about $1 billion to go away:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but other factions are not happy with the program:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It is not monolithic, and there is hope, but what is really important is what each one of us can do, each day, and becoming fully sentient and breaking through the webs of scarcity-based indoctrination is key, as far as I can see:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Be well,

Wade

[edit on 4-7-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't really beleive that they are really traveling time, but rather they've existed for a really long time. Time traveling (especially to the past) is way too far fetched.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Time travel...paradox-paradox-paradox...
I will not be surprise to find one day that time travel is impossible.
Multiple probability of future, present or past is more likely.
Presumptuously, time will be like a multiple infinite possibility of active occurrence:
Then right now next to me is many and infinite Kacou writing the same post but just a little different. And all together we build an infinite difference that will make a very different post...this is for explanation of my thought.
So with this concept, yes some how you can travel threw time back and forward. But you can only observe.

Dos this make sense to any one?

Kacou

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I don't think that aliens are from the future and here's why-there is too much evidence for paleocontact. If paleocontact is true, as I am almost doubtlessly sure it is, it would mean that visitors from the future influenced the past. But this doesn't make sense. If the future is changed in the past, what need is there to travel back in time in the first place?

It is an illogical loop.

Just wanted to point out that this was a very good point.

Personally I think they primarily exist in another dimension but also in a way outside of our time and therefore it's easy for them to "show" possible future events or even change them if they choose.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Source: Inside the nuclear underworld: Deformity and fear

I saw this photo/article and instantly remembered this thread from a while ago. Back then I had suggested that genetic modifications were a possible reason for why aliens appear similar yet different to humans.

But now I'm thinking (esp. after viewing the photo above, and others) how 'alien'-like in appearance these people seem – those living with deformities as a result of nuclear testing done near Kazakhstan villages (by the Soviets) years ago.

The first child I met in the local orphanage was lying limply in his crib. His giant, pale head was perched on his tiny shoulders, covered in bed sores, like a grotesquely painted paper-mâché mask. Peering out, a pair of tiny black eyes darted around.

If 'aliens' are indeed a biological by-product of some nuclear holocaust here on earth, it makes it a lot easier to explain why they might want to re-visit and change the past.

I figured this is certainly an idea worth entertaining in this thread!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think you forgot to take into account the other abduction/sighting reports that are not just the greys. People have allegedly come into contact with many more beings than just the greys. Reptilians, Nordics, preying-mantis, the list goes on.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Just wanted to point out that this was a very good point.

I can't help but point out, your point about the previous point was a very good point.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I think you forgot to take into account the other abduction/sighting reports that are not just the greys. People have allegedly come into contact with many more beings than just the greys. Reptilians, Nordics, preying-mantis, the list goes on.

To my knowledge, the majority of sightings, encounters, abductions, etc. where a being has been described or rendered, they have mostly resembled greys – which is where I'm coming from.

Just to be clear, I'm posting on a conspiracy-theory discussion board in a thread suggesting that aliens might have originated on earth... I'm not presenting a dissertation for a doctorate in alienology. =)

But I suppose perhaps I should have used the term "greys" everywhere I typed "alien" in my post above... leaving open the possibility that the reptilians, etc. are indeed from some other source.

Fair enough?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackholebrain
To my knowledge, the majority of sightings, encounters, abductions, etc. where a being has been described or rendered, they have mostly resembled greys – which is where I'm coming from.

Just to be clear, I'm posting on a conspiracy-theory discussion board in a thread suggesting that aliens might have originated on earth... I'm not presenting a dissertation for a doctorate in alienology. =)

But I suppose perhaps I should have used the term "greys" everywhere I typed "alien" in my post above... leaving open the possibility that the reptilians, etc. are indeed from some other source.

Fair enough?

My post was directed at the threadstarter, but sure, that's fair enough. It is possible that the greys are future human time travelers, but I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I cant promise its true but i once read a document that claimed that there are in fact 3 separate "future human" races.

the first wanted to help us ( and themselves) avoid some catastrophe that happened in their distant past (in our near future) and in doing so they managed to reduce the chances of it happening by a acceptable percentage but at the same time they made things worse in some ways and so they are working to ensure whatever the catastrophe was never happens while trying to undo the unbalance their presence created. the second group want to make sure their past never changes and are actively working to derail any attempts to avoid whatever might happen from happening and in fact work towards ensuring that it DOES happen. the third group was created when the time lines got changed and are representative of the new time line created in the future.

It was a document nearly a decade old so who knows how much of a mess has been made by our tampering with unknown forces before we fully understood them? it could also just be a fake or misleading document, who knows? i can sense theres truth mixed with lies to this story (as always) but my attention is currently directed towards something i currently consider more important so i havnt really spent much time thinking about it

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My belief encompasses the following scenarios:

1) They are other creatures from other planets.

2) They are us, from the distant future.

3) They are us, from parallel universe(s).

4) They are other creatures from other universe(s).

I think all 4 of the above scenarios could be true, simultaneously. That is... we are visited by things from other planets, things from other universes, and things from other times.

What we see when we look at a UFO is something whose occupants or designers have the ability to move around in any of the 3 physical dimensions we can see and move about in, a dimension of time, or a dimension of alternate realities, at their choosing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join