It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus vs. Saucer Men?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Superman was actually based on a true story. The creators, Jerry Siegel and Joel Schuster, who were reporters who actually worked with Nikola Tesla and Robert Oppenheimer on an alien spacecraft disabled by an experimental Tesla Death Ray and recovered in Grovers Mill, New Jersey, in 1935. The Army took it to Wright Field in Ohio. Humanoids were discovered inside the craft, although unlike the Superman story, they weren't children, and they were dead, apparently from being exposed to the high radiation generated by the Tesla ray. (The origin of "Kryptonite"). Siegel and Schuster were threatened and sworn to secrecy by the Army, but managed to fictionalize the account enough to tell the story, anyway, after the beginnings of WWII distracted the Army. The name "Clark Kent" is a variation on "Kenneth Clark," a fellow reporter also on the scene who worked at the time for Universal News Service, and who died in the war. Anyway, the original Superman stories in Action Comics are supposedly filled with subtle references and clues to what really happened, particularly in the use of the double "L" names like Lex Luthor and Lois Lane.

I conveniently forget where I read this, though.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens are neither good nor evil. They may be just neutral here to observe us like a scientist observing an animal.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
im glad you remember part of your 5th grade religion class,
better than me, it makes you an expert.
you should know that most high vatican officials
including canons of the church, prelates, and papal advisors only made it to the 4th grade, bishops of the church only the 3rd,
and cardinals are pre-school level,
i learned a long time ago too that theology is a waste of time, and that there is no supernatural presence on this earth now.
besides, "priests" only want sex with children....
it's true

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Has there been any newer interest in this topic from any of you out there?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SumnerKagan

I just read your OP and you bring up some good questions. I have some thoughts about it but you may experience a certain amt. of cognitive dissonance after reading over what I have to say about it.

Would it be ok if I comment further on this subject matter?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~

Originally posted by SumnerKagan

I just read your OP and you bring up some good questions. I have some thoughts about it but you may experience a certain amt. of cognitive dissonance after reading over what I have to say about it.

Would it be ok if I comment further on this subject matter?

Sure. Go ahead. We will all get our Lime-Helmets on!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Great! I'm putting together a little presentation now and will post it later on this evening!

Lime-helmet's?? Oh... now I get it! Ho,ho,ho...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

What happened to the continued post?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Um, ok Jesus. NOW would be good.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana

Originally posted by keeb333
Check out Luke 9:28-36 for one description:

28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his bdecease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his aglory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

edit: spelling

[edit on 3-7-2007 by keeb333]

I always got the impression from this passage that what is called a cloud is actually a spacecraft.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by keeb333]

Verse 34-36 clearly describes a visitation by a U.F.O. Lets break it down and then tie it all together.

34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

While they were speaking a cloud(ship) appeared and overshadowed them and we know that U.F.O.'s can appear out of nowhere. It then says they were in fear. Why would they be in fear of a cloud and they were with Jesus? They were in fear just like most people would be in fear if a U.F.O. overshadowed them. It then says that they "entered" into the cloud. That speaks for itself.

35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

It says a voice came out of the cloud(ship) as they "entered" the cloud.

36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Then something happened that you can read about on any modern day website about ufology. It's called missing time. When the voice was past, they found themselves alone with Jesus. So they entered the cloud, heard a voice and then found themselves alone with Jesus.

You can find all kind of examples throughout The Bible. Moses was taken up by a cloud and carried to the mountains. This cloud glowed at night and hovered over the encampment. A voice came out of the cloud and the being inside of the craft even let them see part of his body.

You also have Ezekiel's wheel and Elijah was taking in a chariot of fire. Ezekiel even told you what he saw was mechanical and not a mythical beast when he described the wheels. The ship looked foreign to him so he used common language to describe it but he recognized the wheels. There's no animals with wheels.

The people of the day used terms like clouds and chariots of fire to describe modern technology in the language of the day.

This ties into other evidence like cave paintings, paintings, pictures, video and eyewitness accounts from Presidents, police officers, pilots, high ranking government officials and more.

Also other cultures describe the gods that fly around in metallic crafts and some of them hurled bombs from these craft. Look at the Vimanas.

The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas, goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white.... after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..."

It would seem that the Mahabharata is describing an atomic war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles, using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are common in all the epic Indian books.

www.hinduwisdom.info...

You can also look at the work of Zechariah Sitchins and others.

The reason this is objected by some despite the overwhelming evidence, is because it's easier to accept if God is a being that just floats around all day. When you connect God to extraterrestrials it makes it all too real.

Now... THIS is some valuable information. Very good post.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I've never been sold on the whole, "Jesus is an alien." thing.
And, although UFO's have been present in the writings of other religions, I am also not so sure that they are a part of those pantheons of Gods.

As a matter of fact, the way I have interpreted a lot of related material, is that, in most cases, the Gods oppose "out-worlders", creatures from the dark, etc.
Maybe, in the end time, when we finally meet the "things" responsible for our troubles and fears, even if they come from deep space, it will be our Gods, returning, and defending humanity, as they have promised through the ages, across different cultures.

Jesus is the Lamb of God.(Isa 53; John 1:29 & 36; 1 Cor 5:7; Rev 5:12, 6:16, 12:11)
Jesus will return as the Lion. (Gen 49:8-12; Rev 5:5, 19:11-16)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join