It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus vs. Saucer Men?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So many of us believe in the presence and threat of Alien Visitors. And, every day, many more join these ranks.

Now, as many of us already know, the more you delve into this field, the more potential there is to actually get a little worried.

Let's be honest. If even a fraction of the Conspiracy Information floating around out there is true, we may really be in trouble.

It would seem that the the very "Forces of Darkness" themselves, may have aligned with, or actually be the super-advanced visitors from beyond that are moving secretly through or society and our reality.

If these Extraterrestrial Forces are truly moving against us, what chance do we have? Especially if part of human society is actually HELPING THEM for some reason.

So, at what point are people going to start looking toward that source of power that seems to be almost "taboo" in the thoughts of many logical minds?

When will people realize that it will actually take supernatural intervention to pull us out of this situation?

When do you think people will finally break down, and hope that a guy named "Jesus" really does have power, and he will come back for us?

Will people start praying that Jesus, who once was "the Lamb", shall finally return "as the Lion"?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think it's entirely more likely that Jesus was an alien/human hybrid. Read the bible, its all in there...

Mary was impregnated as a virgin=artificial insemination

The "moving star" that the wise men followed to baby Jesus=UFO

There is a scene in the gospels known as the transfiguration, descriptive of holgraphic technology.

There are several occaisions where Jesus is described talking to a silver cloud = UFO

The ability to perform "miracles" and healing could have resulted from his alien heritage

It's been awhile since all this first occured to me, about 20 years ago when I was in 5th grade at a Catholic School. I'd have to go back and look up the verses for specific support, but it's all in there. I think that Jesus has been profoundly misunderstood through the ages, and the concept of God is a crutch for the weak-minded to turn to for explanations beyond their understanding.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
There are several occaisions where Jesus is described talking to a silver cloud = UFO

Do you know the exact verses? I did a quick google search and nothing came up, but that sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Check out Luke 9:28-36 for one description:

28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his bdecease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his aglory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

edit: spelling

[edit on 3-7-2007 by keeb333]

I always got the impression from this passage that what is called a cloud is actually a spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Cool, thanks.

One question I would ask (that almost always is asked) is what the exact word used for "cloud" was. If it was the aerial puffy thing that drops rain, then it'd be a good argument. The only things in the sky at that time would be the sun, moon, stars, and clouds. Only clouds come anywhere close to the ground, and would be a logical way to describe some sort of craft in the sky.

Now, if they mean cloud in the foggy sense, then that would sound more like some kind of generally religious experience.

edited for spelling

[edit on 3-7-2007 by benihana]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I have no idea what the original term used was, but every translation I've seen uses "cloud" and there are more instances within the Bible of these odd "clouds", such as the one that Elijah was carried up to heaven in, as well as the spacecraft described in detail in the book of Ezekiel...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hmm, the Greek root for cloud is "nephelo-"

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Check out Luke 9:28-36 for one description:

28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his bdecease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his aglory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

edit: spelling

I always got the impression from this passage that what is called a cloud is actually a spacecraft.

Verse 34-36 clearly describes a visitation by a U.F.O. Lets break it down and then tie it all together.

While they were speaking a cloud(ship) appeared and overshadowed them and we know that U.F.O.'s can appear out of nowhere. It then says they were in fear. Why would they be in fear of a cloud and they were with Jesus? They were in fear just like most people would be in fear if a U.F.O. overshadowed them. It then says that they "entered" into the cloud. That speaks for itself.

It says a voice came out of the cloud(ship) as they "entered" the cloud.

Then something happened that you can read about on any modern day website about ufology. It's called missing time. When the voice was past, they found themselves alone with Jesus. So they entered the cloud, heard a voice and then found themselves alone with Jesus.

You can find all kind of examples throughout The Bible. Moses was taken up by a cloud and carried to the mountains. This cloud glowed at night and hovered over the encampment. A voice came out of the cloud and the being inside of the craft even let them see part of his body.

You also have Ezekiel's wheel and Elijah was taking in a chariot of fire. Ezekiel even told you what he saw was mechanical and not a mythical beast when he described the wheels. The ship looked foreign to him so he used common language to describe it but he recognized the wheels. There's no animals with wheels.

The people of the day used terms like clouds and chariots of fire to describe modern technology in the language of the day.

This ties into other evidence like cave paintings, paintings, pictures, video and eyewitness accounts from Presidents, police officers, pilots, high ranking government officials and more.

Also other cultures describe the gods that fly around in metallic crafts and some of them hurled bombs from these craft. Look at the Vimanas.

The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas, goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white.... after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..."

It would seem that the Mahabharata is describing an atomic war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles, using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are common in all the epic Indian books.

www.hinduwisdom.info...

You can also look at the work of Zechariah Sitchins and others.

The reason this is objected by some despite the overwhelming evidence, is because it's easier to accept if God is a being that just floats around all day. When you connect God to extraterrestrials it makes it all too real.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think it's entirely more likely that Jesus was an alien/human hybrid. Read the bible, its all in there...

You might find this of interest then, if you think along those lines...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I myself however, do not, as I have issues with Jesus in general, as well as some alien hybrid theories. But that would be another topic.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks, polomontana,

This is something that I've considered for about the last 20 years, but most people who I've tried to explain it to think I'm nuts.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No problem keeb. I noticed these things several years ago and I tried to fight it because of what I have been taught. At the end of the day logic and reason won out. It's obvious that the Bible is a message from the Elohim and Yahweh Elohim manifested himself in the person of Jesus Christ. I think the Elohim are an advanced race of beings who are directly involved with our development.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have seen a documentary about da vinci code and apparently a monk suicided without reason.I believe he somehow discovered the truth or some truth about his "God" and took some drastic decision.

That make me think i still need to watch the movie

God(s) were aliens? lots of chances
Now you'll ask for some proof i guess and i can't bring you none scientifically provable at this point.

But we got:
a- paints from all ages&civilisations showing ufos 'n stuff
b- the saint writings

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well we all seem to be on top form tonight !!
I have always leaned toward the fact that Christ was an ailen hybrid with advanced higher spiritual awareness than us humans. However i do beleive in the existance of a Supreme Being Whoever or Whatever that is !!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread title Horrificus...funny..really! I up-chucked my coffee, and did the obligatory nose-squirt at the same time

Now if mankind is waiting for Good (Jesus) to overpower evil (The Saucer Men)...it's a good thing we have Eternity. Maybe we need to look a little closer to home. If "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You"...maybe...just maybe...Evil is too.

Or...maybe it's as simple as the bumper-sticker I saw today: Lord, help me to become the person my dog thinks I am

Just thinking out-loud here.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, we have Jesus, who, although is suspected of being a superior alien hybrid managed to get killed by a bunch of Romans. Then we have Superman, who admits to being a full-blooded alien only raised by human parents, and who is essentially indestructible. I think that in a fight, Superman would definitely be able to win over Jesus, since Jesus is really only concerned about doing "personal" miracles. For instance, if Jesus really wanted the Romans out of Jerusalem, he could just make them all vanish or something, right? But he wanted other people to help him, which would indicate that he can only do these smaller miracles that have to do with individuals, rather than global things.

Anyway, if you believe in Jesus, and what he said (count me out), then you probably should believe him when he calls himself the "Son of Man," not "Son of ET." Otherwise, all you're talking is blasphemy, and you're going to burn in a firey Hell.

Besides, there is only one God, and Allah is his name, and believing that Jesus is somehow also God is a terrible blasphemy that you will have to answer to Allah for when you die. And what's up with the "Holy Spirit?" Is that some kind of freaky demon, or what?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jesus vs. Superman...that would make a great celebrity deathmatch episode

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think that the words that have been written about Jesus may
not have to be taken as actually trues.
A lot was played out in code so as to not encourage serious
scrutiny from their domineering Roman invaders.

Stories of folk who attempt to change things can get 'blown'
out of all proportion and this may be true in modern day bibles.

Today, we yearn for excitement and therefore we would love to see
a conection that makes Jesus an alien, it's sexy and smacks of machoism.
We today perceive stories on a more visual level and we need to see
the strings back stage of any miracle or wonderous work, it's better
than tagging it with something strange as a miracle.

The ceromonies of today's Christianity aren't exciting, the idea
of putting one's faith in a story from a book isn't good enough anymore,
so we imagine strange craft and a secret agenda from 'spooky' aliens.

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but I think if aliens were real, the only
time you'd hear Jesus's name is when they anal probe you and I'm
sure it would said with gusto.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"Allah" is his name?

I know I have to show respect for others no matter how I disagree so I will simply shake my head.....

I do not claim to understand all the Bible has to say but I do know that to understand God and his word you have to open yourself and receive his message and love. Reading the Bible with the eyes of a man and reading it with Gods eyes are two different experiences.
New understandings and messages of truth will come to those who ask God for guidance and knowledge before they embark on that journey.

Regardless of the true nature of God, I know that His son died on the cross and spilled his blood so that we could all bask in Gods glory.
Jesus will return and he is coming back a whole lot sooner than anyone believes. Of course, there will be a false Jesus who the Muslims will praise as he tries to tear down the cross and joins the Mahdi in spreading Islam around the globe.
But MY true Jesus and my savior will right all wrongs and save those who love him, leaving the rest to suffer tribulation.

To answer the topics question, yes Jesus will do battle with the "saucer people". Jesus will be victorious.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I see people having no problem with the notion of Earth being visited by extraterrestrials or extradimensionals.
As a matter of fact, in many cases, these terms are used almost interchangeably!
Now, if we are speaking of Jesus, Vishnu or Viracocha, aren't we, in essence, speaking of Extra-Dimensional beings?

Why is it so difficult to believe that Jesus was what he claimed to be, as an extra-dimensional being, but so easy for people to believe a little gray dude is?!

Also, Jesus was not killed by terrestrial means. It was the Spear of Destiny that killed him, due to it's non-terrestrial properties, and the will of Jesus that allowed it all to happen.

And, I do take issue with looking at the Bible, using the words within to prove evidence of ET's, but discounting other material in the Bible, when it points to Divine Power.

If you are going to use Biblical Material literally, to prove ET existence, it would seem hypocritical to ignore other Biblical Material as it is used to prove the "Divine".

Maybe, our source of help is actually going to be "Extra-Dimensional" in nature. Maybe it is the innate connection that man has always had with these alternate realms, that has kept us from falling prey to more local predators.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Personally, I have an easier time believing in Superman than in Jesus as either a returning savior or an alien/human hybrid.

Seriously though, Jesus is merely one of many mythical heroes, nothing more or less. If we are ever to face space invaders, (which I think is unlikely) I wouldn't count on the J-Man to help you any more than say, Buddha, Mohamed, King Arthur, Jason and the Argonauts, Hercules, Thor, Luke Skywalker, or Neo for that matter. All are great characters, and perform important functions, but I wouldn't count on them being of any practical use against a superior enemy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join