It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do ET vehicles cause automobiles to stall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One of the common phenomena associated with UFO sightings is stalling of our cars and other vehicles as well as failure of electronics. What do you suppose is causing this, what type of interference is it and what types of our systems are affected?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would have to guess that it is electromagnetism. They would need a great power source to travel at the speed of light. Or they are an energy that morphs
into whatever they want u to see. You here about people coming into contact with a ship then dying of radiation poisoning also. this may be man made craft causing this. there is a good video called : evidence the case for nasa ufos. i believe this is a great explanation for this phenom. alot of people say that this is not proof and i dont know what im talking about. you be the judge and see for your self. let me know what u think.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well from what I have heard from movie's such as Third Encounter and War of the Worlds, it is caused by pupulsion process. This is simular to the H bomb where a Electro Magnet Pulse will fry the electrical transisters. EMP is also being experiemented with for weapon uses.

Canada was hit by a EMP wave in 1978. The pulse was so strong that fuses shot out of walls like bullets. Yowsers!! There are also rumors that a EMP was used in the early days of the Iraq war as well.

[edit on 2/7/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It apparently neutralizes electricity, somehow. No electricity and you have no spark for the spark plugs, engine dies, radio goes silent, headlights go off.

Since the car works after the UFO is gone that eliminates an EMP. Those things fry the circuitry and destroy the electronics. If it were an EMP you'd have to buy a new car.

Then again, this is just an opinion. I've never seen an actual UFO.

Hopefully someone else will be more helpful.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens just disable the vehicle so they have ez access to it rather then chasing you down the highway.If they did emitt an emp pulse shock or w/e would it affect cars and buildings and other things like cable and sattelite tv just from passing over head?

top topics

join